Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

• Total voters
I'm not really stupid.. I would say that I am above average but I am really lazy when it comes to doing stuff, so that might make me look stupid:rolleyes:

I didn't understand the question so had to answer yes ;)

Voted Yes to even out the poll.

if stupidity is shooting at the same mob, mining the same area, or playin those slot machines over and over and over again and expecting a different result, then fuck me im stupid...

Most people do things everyday that the KNOW they should not do.
Or even more common, don't do a lot of things that would be alot better!

ie humans are stupid, as we keep doing stupid stuff. ;)

No

Mamma didn't raise no dumb girls....
:scratch2:
just this one slow one
:cool:

if stupidity is shooting at the same mob, mining the same area, or playin those slot machines over and over and over again and expecting a different result, then fuck me im stupid...

Nope - repeating the same actions and expecting different results is INSANITY, not STUPIDITY. You're clear :laugh:

not bovered to read the whole thread... has Blackhawk told us wether he is stupid or not? it's only fair that he tells us... omg i posted again.. that makes me stupid x 3

not bovered to read the whole thread... has Blackhawk told us wether he is stupid or not? it's only fair that he tells us... omg i posted again.. that makes me stupid x 3

He said he was stupid in another thread (which was linked to in this one also). This poll is an attempt to prove that we are all such morons that we need MA to make all kinds of special case rules to prevent us from acting against our own interests (if you don't believe that is just a smokescreen for trying to get a rental system in-game to fully solidify the aristocracy).

btw the results are actually pretty perfect because stupid is just a rude way of saying "below average intelligence," so fully half of all people should fit that criterion.

And to all the Socrates quoting existentialists that are taking pride in self-deprecation here to ultimately prove that they are smart by claiming that they are not smart: you are confounding knowledge and intelligence. One needn't be omniscient or in any other way perfect to not be stupid. All you have to be is: NOT stupid. :rolleyes:

Nope - repeating the same actions and expecting different results is INSANITY, not STUPIDITY. You're clear :laugh:

lol...there's an idea for a thread...are u insane? yes or no... :silly2:

And to all the Socrates quoting existentialists that are taking pride in self-deprecation here to ultimately prove that they are smart by claiming that they are not smart: you are confounding knowledge and intelligence. One needn't be omniscient or in any other way perfect to not be stupid. All you have to be is: NOT stupid. :rolleyes:

... and what are you trying to ultimately prove with these big words? :)

Well, I took the Mensa IQ test a little while back and found myself in the top 1% of the country. However, I spend 4-6 months every year running a huge event for nothing, so yes, stupid as f@ck.

Hurrikane

Interesting poll results :)

Seems half of us admit we are, the other half denies that they are ;)

// Exo

Naw... can't be :)

I think some people are just too full of themselves to vote truthfully, as a wize man once said, "The more you know, The more you realize, how much there is that you do not know".

And the definition of stupid is indeed to "not know" :)

There is no "sometimes" option in the poll, if you think your 100% stupid then be my guest and vote that way, i believe i do and say stupid things sometimes but not 100% of the time so i voted No.

Saying I and others who voted No are full of themselves or in denile just points out that you voted correctly :) congratulations.

A wise man once said

"fuck the wisemen and all there quotes, work it out yourself"

anyway i didnt listen, fuck that wiseman.

Reactions: Aly
Yes. I'm very stupid :)

[YOUTUBE]m1aYzA8PdY8[/YOUTUBE]

I think that this video accurately represents what most popular forum threads deteriorate into at one point or another :wise:

I don't understand the question :scratch2:

I voted yes :p

as long as there is 1 more NO-vote i am not afraid, are you afraid?

Everyone can and will do something in their life that will be perceived by themselves or by others as being 'stupid'.
(and when it all goes Pete Tong, both of the above ;) )
Realising this, makes me neither stupid or 'not stupid'.
It simply means I accept I'm only human and therefore cannot say I am completely 'not stupid' or that I am completely 'stupid' :scratch2:

We all take risks of some sort, whether minimal or major risk (simply living is a risk :silly2: ) and when the risk taken goes wrong, it's often dubbed as an act of stupidity.

Let's say i'm sitting outside and see a bee fly close to my drink
Let's say I'm allergic to bees
Let's say the bee flies off and I go back to reading a book
Let's say I then absent mindedly sip my drink, only to find the bee has returned and I wake up in hospital.
Did I know the bee was a danger to me?
Yes.
Was it an act of stupidity?
For that theoretical, imo, No.

But.. I have no doubt someone in the world could later be found stating something alone the lines of 'Why was she sitting outside when there were bees around if she was allergic. stupid!'
I also have no doubt that in this example, I could have been 'smarter' by covering my drink, killing the bee etc.
but really don't think that's a way to live ;)

Sooo.. poll results and therefore the poll is fairly useless imo.
But.. the thread is fantastic :D Nice work ;)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Last edited:
Am i stupid? No

Mis-informed,
stubborn,
ignorant of facts,
wrong quite a lot,
yes, i am all of those, but not stupid.

Now i will read through the other replies and see if i got the gist of what i was answering or if i just made myself look stupid:D

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stinky:yay:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MT3CihStFQ[/YOUTUBE]

hehe

How can you rely on a stupid person's introspective evaluation of themselves if their resulting answer is just going to be a stupid one? Wouldn't that action in itself (eliciting belief) be stupid?

Last edited:
Back