ok fav music then hehe

raven69

Alpha
Society
cB crimson blades
harry RAVEN jackson
whats everyones favorite songs??? i have to many to write down so ill let you peeps start the list of favorite songs.

CT|RAVEN

Currently my favorite song is
"My Give A Damn's Busted"
by: Jo Dee Messina

reminds me of PE whinners LOL

Faustian said:
Currently my favorite song is
"My Give A Damn's Busted"
by: Jo Dee Messina

reminds me of PE whinners LOL

lol nice faust i like that :) i am going to have to find that song and listen to it :)

This website would run out of bandwidth if I put a list of my favorite songs. :)

ZarathustrA said:
This website would run out of bandwidth if I put a list of my favorite songs. :)

yeah that is what i think if i put all my fav songs down also :) hehe i have way to many of them lol but o well just list a few dont have to list all of them :)

heheh :)

Well to mention a few of my all time favs

-Tori Amos
-Muse
-Tristania
-Dream Theater
-Alice in Chains
-A perfect Circle

Im also fond of old rock like Jethro Tull, Creedence Clearwater, The Moody Blues and types like it, mainly because I grew up with that kind.

Ive also been slightly influenced by Gnasher's facination for Turkish and Serb, Klezmer and so on. Now Im quite fond of these tones :D I can also enjoy Jazz, Classic, Oldies like Sinatra, and classic Black and Death Metal.

If Im gonna mention favorite SONGS.. impossible. Changes with mood.

Skam said:
heheh :)

Well to mention a few of my all time favs

-Tori Amos
-Muse
-Tristania
-Dream Theater
-Alice in Chains
-A perfect Circle

Im also fond of old rock like Jethro Tull, Creedence Clearwater, The Moody Blues and types like it, mainly because I grew up with that kind.

Ive also been slightly influenced by Gnasher's facination for Turkish and Serb, Klezmer and so on. Now Im quite fond of these tones :D I can also enjoy Jazz, Classic, Oldies like Sinatra, and classic Black and Death Metal.

If Im gonna mention favorite SONGS.. impossible. Changes with mood.
nice you have some of my favs on there like dream theatre and alice in chains and a perfect circle and ccr :) i like them bands some of my other favs are like metallica and ACDC but i have to go so ill name some more later on :)

Anything from Pink Floyd :cool:

strakkan said:
Anything from Pink Floyd :cool:

oh yeah i forgot about pink floyd there also really good thanks strakkan :) good stuff there :headbang:

hmmm at the moment, listening to HIM AFI Queens of the Stone Age, my chemical romance sounds pretty good. Super joint ritual is good too.

A ton of other bands i listen to but would take way too long to post so i just gave latest :p

dreamtheater rocks!

ZippO said:
hmmm at the moment, listening to HIM AFI Queens of the Stone Age, my chemical romance sounds pretty good. Super joint ritual is good too.

A ton of other bands i listen to but would take way too long to post so i just gave latest :p

dreamtheater rocks!

hell yeah man dreamtheatre kicks ass :) you are always listening to AFI man stop listening to that crap lol jk :p there alirght :) i think but audioslave is good stuff also and little rap not all just a little but yeah i am going to continue playing curveball your going down ZEE MAN!!! YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!!

CT|RAVEN

Fav songs would be "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith and "Rough Boy " by ZZ Top but in general I like to listen to Metalica :banana:

Tigerbuz said:
Fav songs would be "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith and "Rough Boy " by ZZ Top but in general I like to listen to Metalica :banana:

nice man good taste in music there :) i like that i listen to metallica when i play PE or i listen to something of that sort some good rock and roll especially when i go to the rig hehe thats fun :) :p eh zippo and zee thats fun hehe

CT|RAVEN

Stone Temple Pilosts - Plush.. omfg that is nice :tongue2:

a few bands:
Dozer
Rob Zombie
Green Day
Matchbox 20
Maroon 5
Seether
:D

Hmmm- too much to list, really.
Often my cd case in the car includes Nine Inch Nails, the Beatles, 80s music (ya I'm a sucker for 80s), The Cure, some surf music, AC/DC, etc...
Can't think of any atm... my brain is too tired... will post more later I guess :dunno:

*Svetka- still anxiously awaiting the new Trent Reznor album :bowdown:

Hmm... I am not really into rock, so my favorite song is "Kelis - Trick me" :girl:

If everybody is going to post their favourite songs, this will turn into another 'now listening' thread like on EP...
With the vB stuff on this forum wouldn't it be possible to make some kind of database with favourite songs, rated by the people on this forum?
You can input a song, say which genre, rate it, and so forth.
This way we can access a Top10 of favourite songs fast ( sorted by genre or not ) instead of having to read 100+ posts...
Would this be possible MindBuster?

Im a lyrics fan. Mostly rock for me... going to more and more heavy lately. And actually quite a share Finnish music.

HIM
Nightwish - great live shows
The 69 Eyes - one of the sexiest male voices around
Lullacry - girl power
CMX - great poetric lyrics
Mokoma - nice radiomusic
Lordi - not maybe just my music but great show

etc

Shinobi C said:
If everybody is going to post their favourite songs, this will turn into another 'now listening' thread like on EP...
With the vB stuff on this forum wouldn't it be possible to make some kind of database with favourite songs, rated by the people on this forum?
You can input a song, say which genre, rate it, and so forth.
This way we can access a Top10 of favourite songs fast ( sorted by genre or not ) instead of having to read 100+ posts...
Would this be possible MindBuster?

Not a bad idea at all, if possible :girl:

Doh, forgot lovely The 69 eyes :duh:

Tigerbuz! Man...Rough Boy with ZZ-Top...one of the best songs :D

I listen to everything, almost.

But mostly:

Dimmu Borgir
In Flames
Dark Tranquillity
Finntroll
Guns 'n' Roses
Bruce Springsteen
Rammstein
At The Gates
Marillion (the old songs)
Pink Floyd
Johnny Cash
Helloween
...And a lot of Trance :)

:painter: Could list a lot more.

FruSnabel said:
Johnny Cash

Ahhhh- the man in black.... yes! yes! yes! :cowboy:

Any1 else remember the theme song to Dukes of Hazard? Damn it I LOVED that show when I was little!....

*Sveta- discovering her country roots I guess ;)

Well, AFI, Zao, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, The Bled, Misery Signals, etc. To many to name.

The Prodigy.. UK Music at its best :D Listen to spitfire while playing PE.. Nothing better.

Chemical Brothers.. Latest album is very prodigy-esque which is never a bad thing.

Eminem.. I dont care about his image, he writes DAMN good songs.

I like all good music and it's soooo much :p
And since I have a crappy memory I can't remember any song/band titles most of the time.
But I'll try making a small list :)
Belgian bands:

Millionaire
Mauro
dEUS
Zita Swoon
Ozark Henry
Evil superstars
DAAU (die anarchistische abundunderhaltung)
Sioen
2 many dj's (The fucking Dewaele brothers)
Magnus (Cj bolland and Tom Barman)
Flip Kowlier
Laïs
Think of one
Daan

International bands:
Radiohead
Sigur ross
Queens of the stone age
coldplay
eminem
u2
tom waits
tom mcrae
blur
chemical brothers
Laurent Garnier
Saint Germain
basement jaxx
Skunk Anansie

Probably 1000 other bands that I can't come up with atm :(

I listen to almost everything actually, although my 'music mind' tends to like trance/house/rave the most :D

Major influences :

-Oldies like Marvin Gaye,Barry White,... ( my father was a dj, I have LOTS and LOTS of old LPs which spans from the 60s to 80s, and I mean LOTS )
- Rammstein,Skunk Anansie,Guns 'n Roses,System of a down, Metallica,...
- Paul Elstak, Neophyte, ...
- Retro House ( does anybody even know what retro house is? ) :
Jones & Stephenson,Speedy J, Marco Bailey,...
- Classical music
- Oliver Lieb ( Paragliders, LSG, ... ),.... ( trance, ... )

List is too large to mention everything lol :D :D

Burzum, Mayhem, Dimmu Borgir, All Jazz inspired, Spiral Architecht
Dream Theater, Symphony x and the list goes on and on and on :girl:

I've been to many a consert with almost everyone on list except from Burzum.

Back