Hogglo Diablo Mash-Up: Tame, Hunt, PvP!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
hogglo_diablo_mash-up_x930_q60.jpg

Tame, hunt and PvP all at once in another glorious Hogglo Diablo Mash Up taking place right now! These rare Hogglo breeds are event-exclusive, with loot being both shared and non-shared.!
Locations:

• 79666, 94076 (PvP Zone East of Fort Argus)
  • 79515, 93944 (PvP Zone East of Fort Argus)
Hogglos:

• Gigantic Hogglo Diablos don’t die easy, so come and strengthen the group’s firepower.
  • Tame + take home your own Hogglo — if you can find it! Elusive Hogglo Pygmies and prized Hogglo Blacks are sometimes found sheltering under the big bellies of their Diablo defenders.
Happy hunting!

Originally Posted Here

that hogglo is gonna bite her head off! :wise:

In other words, the usual type of hogglo diablo event. :silly2:

Cool : ). What's needed to do the taming of the hogglos tho?

too big, don't care

It's the same tragedy every time with them pygmies.

Diablo drops dead...Pygmy spawns...50 from 55 folks stop shooting...the other 5 butcher the pup before anyone can scream 'Staaaawwwp'...

Breaks my heart...Every time

If you manage to lure a common pygmy hog away from the madness, and get all excited about that. I'll tame it for free for you.

Please don't abuse my kindness, I'm not taming free hogs for anyone to go off making tons of cash selling them. (edit: one free one each, is cool...lol)

I'll charge you for a black though.

Good luck

Rickard Rick England (in game)

Last edited:
It's the same tragedy every time with them pygmies.

Diablo drops dead...Pygmy spawns...50 from 55 folks stop shooting...the other 5 butcher the pup before anyone can scream 'Staaaawwwp'...

Breaks my heart...Every time

This, pretty much.

Copy paste hogglo. Change element - Redskin.jpg Copy paste event loot into table. Release into wild. Make money. Repeat.

OMFkingG, the event is ina PVP Zone. How can you concentrate on grinding and not get kill after a good loot? Anyone knows whether will you lose you loots after getting killed there?

Not lootable.It's been in pvp every other time

Has someone seen a Pygmy? Not seen any this time

Woke up, made my coffee, sat down........Where all the fricking Hoggs gone?

OK... these are the numbers on the Diablo event according to EL:

3,302 mobs killed, with an assumed average of 325 PED actual cost means about 1,073,150 PED spent in total.
Returned 977,229 PED, ammounting to roughly 91% TT back.
Highest HoF was 4,207 PED, so with 3,300+ l00t events over 3 days players managed one measly 13 multiplier tops. Second best one was a 9.5 mult, third best one an 8.5 mult, and then down from there.

Ugh. :dunno:

Last edited:
Killcost alot lower with so many 4+ dpp avatars
Should be at around 97%
Avarage dpp of 3.25 with near zero regen is more likey

Last edited:
Killcost alot lower with so many 4+ dpp avatars
Should be at around 97%

Recalculating for an assumed 310 PED cost per kill:

3,302 mobs killed, means about 1,023,620 PED spent in total.
Returned 977,229 PED, ammounting to roughly 95.5% TT back.
Highest HoF was 4,207 PED, which would be about a 13.5 multiplier.
Much more concerned with that than the TT return.

All bonus l00t going back to the players ofc, not sure whether that should be subtracted from actual TT return, for comparability reasons.

Last edited:
most boring shared loot event i've joined in years, and sometimes quite annoying inbetween ... not sure if i'm even gonna join the next stress test of my nerves in this pvp-event-fuckup

:scratch2:

most boring shared loot event i've joined in years, and sometimes quite annoying inbetween ... not sure if i'm even gonna join the next stress test of my nerves in this pvp-event-fuckup

:scratch2:

Agreed. Somehow managed to only loot one item which was a 32 ped corrosive attack chip VII (L) cycling roughly 25k PED through the event. I've never stayed for that high of a portion of a single event, and the only reason I did was because I've never seen a hogglo event with less than a 20x multiplier, so I thought just maybe MA was loading up an ATH even though that honestly doesn't make sense to think. These kind of events can't happen anymore because there's actually no reason for anyone with under 3 DPP to show up. Before there was always a group of about a third of the 3DPP< players that made money to the trade terminal because they happened to be there at the right time. This time if you had under 3DPP and you stayed for more than 2 hours straight I don't think there were any segments it was possible to make money.

As i know group of retardes from nebula virus did huge mob train. And still doing.

Thx for calling us all retardes :scratch2:, but you can thank grannykillzalot for the mob trains and PVP.

We were all just minding our own business hunting with everybody on the diablos, for many hours, having good fun - pirates and hunters alike. That is until he decided to start killing us on sight over and over after telling us that he has banned us from the event. Are you effing serious? You think we'll just take that s**** laying down?

I mean.... sure 10 kills funny haha, we can take that, we'll laugh at it, we're not a bunch of girls or pretending to be one like you. But over and over? Really? We don't grief you in space do we? 1 kill and you can go, right? Even though it's perfectly legal for us to never let you leave the space-station in a ship...

We told granny to leave us alone, or he will ruin it for everyone, we told him many times. And guess what? Until grannycanthandleafuckingjokealot logged off EU, nobody was able to hunt them.

We even tried to settle it in space, 1v1 battles, grannycantaimforshit of course lost every single fight and got even more butthurt so he proceeded to kill us @ the event.

It's ok though, once grannycanthandlesomeshittalkalot logged off, we let you all get back to your ped wasting and talking crap about how NVE is a bunch of thieves.

All in all, I rate this shitshow 11/10, would def. waste 300+ped of YOUR ammo on blowing up your vehicles again.

Stop being butthurt because you're to stupid to stash your loot before you go out to pvp, and maybe try not being such a 12 year old diva getting hurt over "words".

Last edited:
Thx for calling us all retardes :scratch2:, but you can thank grannykillzalot for the mob trains and PVP.

We were all just minding our own business hunting with everybody on the diablos, for many hours, having good fun - pirates and hunters alike. That is until he decided to start killing us on sight over and over after telling us that he has banned us from the event. Are you effing serious? You think we'll just take that s**** laying down?

I mean.... sure 10 kills funny haha, we can take that, we'll laugh at it, we're not a bunch of girls or pretending to be one like you. But over and over? Really? We don't grief you in space do we? 1 kill and you can go, right? Even though it's perfectly legal for us to never let you leave the space-station in a ship...

We told granny to leave us alone, or he will ruin it for everyone, we told him many times. And guess what? Until grannycanthandleafuckingjokealot logged off EU, nobody was able to hunt them.

We even tried to settle it in space, 1v1 battles, grannycantaimforshit of course lost every single fight and got even more butthurt so he proceeded to kill us @ the event.

It's ok though, once grannycanthandlesomeshittalkalot logged off, we let you all get back to your ped wasting and talking crap about how NVE is a bunch of thieves.

All in all, I rate this shitshow 11/10, would def. waste 300+ped of YOUR ammo on blowing up your vehicles again.

Stop being butthurt because you're to stupid to stash your loot before you go out to pvp, and maybe try not being such a 12 year old diva getting hurt over "words".

So u guys got butthurt because u suck at real pvp which isnt "who sneaks from behind and starts shooting first wins".. i like what granny did because ive taken a habit to shoot every nebula i see in planet pvp areas.. always getting these cry PMs to which i just explain their poor decision of society..

Granny is my new hero :ahh:

You guys should get shot in your back every time your noob ass shows itself on planet.

So granny kills you and you, instead of killing him, you kill everybody, several times and think it's OK?
Note - killing everybody with mob trains because adj resto can tank your LR45.
We get it - you're special and it's OK to pull out that 10 years old kids drama, ruin the party for everyone because you don't get your toy, but to think it's fine to move on and stay around in PVP after that... :lolup:

I personally had nothing against pirates because space but seeing what you did in this shared event, I hope I'm around when NVE wants to peacefully hunt such PVP shared events :laugh:

:lolup: Ha! thats funny stuff right there :)

Funniest post, I've read for a long time. Not taking sides or anything, just a really good hilarious read...chuckling away to myself. hahahaha.

Rick

So u guys got butthurt because u suck at real pvp

Real PVP? b****, pvp is pvp no matter where you are, the only difference is that on planet you can pay to win and in space you have to aim to win, your money can't help you there.

which isnt "who sneaks from behind and starts shooting first wins"..

Again, b****, did you not read the part where granny came out to space to fight us and lost every 1v1 fight? Even against our newest, and the most rusty?

i like what granny did because ive taken a habit to shoot every nebula i see in planet pvp areas.. always getting these cry PMs to which i just explain their poor decision of society..

Lol, poor decision of society - yeah you can take your care-bears, sweaters, thin skinned drama queens, and everyone else who will leave you high and dry in space or anywhere else you might need help. I'll take my drunks, stoners and whores who stick by each other no matter what and have a damn good time relieving you of your PED.

Last edited:
Lol, the pirates got their ass kicked planet side.

And lets be honest, you guys deserve a good ass whooping. Since you whoop ass in space.
So not feeling sorry for both parties here.

I'll just enjoy the bitch fight here.

:popcorn:

But yes, you're so true about this:

Real PVP? b****, pvp is pvp no matter where you are, the only difference is that on planet you can pay to win and in space you have to aim to win, your money can't help you there.

In space, all are equal. No uber guns, uber armours, uber faps and uber hp's.
Just skill to fly.

And I'd so much love to fly.
...as soon as we get decent joystick controls.
Then I'll gladly take on a few rounds with the virus dudes. :yup:

Until then I'll just cower in the shadows :tongue2:

...In space, all are equal. No uber guns, uber armours, uber faps and uber hp's.
Just skill to fly.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard rumors that there are glitches for space flight that are not widely known. Things such as being able to increase your speed to catch up to people and also track individuals while shooting at them to help prevent missing shots.

I had heard that it was a small group of people that know of these "tricks?" but I'm personally not able to confirm that these rumors are true.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard rumors that there are glitches for space flight that are not widely known. Things such as being able to increase your speed to catch up to people and also track individuals while shooting at them to help prevent missing shots.

I had heard that it was a small group of people that know of these "tricks?" but I'm personally not able to confirm that these rumors are true.

Yes you can do more speed then normal, not sure if this has been fixed, but in the past you could at least.
(Not tried it anymore since long time, I used it once to stay ahead of a pirate :rolleyes:)
I never travel with loot anyway, so he wasted like 20 minutes to gain on me, and figure out that I was empty :rolleyes:
The aiming, think there was something also for that worked, don't hang me for that one.
(So i'm not sure about this one)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back