New Community Manager

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Hi everybody,

My name is Hanne Gulbrandsen and I’m happy to announce that I’ve joined First Planet Company (FPC) as the new Community Manager. I’ve been an active Calypso resident since 2003, and now I’ve joined the developers with the task of filling the gap between the company and the community. I may be known to some of you already both in-game and at EntropiaForum as the avatar Silicon Skam Chip.

As your new Community Manager I’ll be working closely with you guys and gals, I will be your go-to woman. My main task will be to stand for a steady and reliable flow of information. This flow goes both ways: to and from the community, as well as to and from the developers. If you have any ideas or input on how to improve communication, they’re very welcome.

My Calypso persona, Silicon Skam Chip will have to be left behind. I will have a new Community Manager avatar that you will all be meeting in-game soon. I will also have new accounts at Entropia Forum, and Entropia Gateway blog that reflect my new status.

I’m really pleased that FPC has taken this step and are committing to increased communication with the community. I’m proud to play a major role in that, and I look forward to some great times ahead.

Ok, let’s get to it.

Regards,
Hanne Einan Gulbrandsen,
Your new Community Manager.

Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

WELL DONE SKAM

Congratulations on your appointment :)

Nice one Skam :yay: Congratulations :wtg:

GZ, we will see forward to your successful for community manager....Interesting... will it be similar skam avatar or look tough manager avatar... just kidding :D

GZ:yay: wish u best luck.

Awsome :) Will you get paid in PED? Did they force you to move to Sweden?

Congratulations Skam, a good choice for this position imho! :)

Awesome! Congratulations!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well done Skam and FPC :)

Wow some major damage control from MA here..

Gratz i guess :)

Thats some great news.)
Gl in new job!

Congratulations Skam!

If you have taken a visit around Mindark HQ yet, can you confirm if they have a big red ATH button? :D

Welcome onboard, I am very confident in you and am happy to pass the torch to you concerning community activities.

Congratulations Skam!!!

This is truly wonderful news and I hope all the best to you and the community.
This will be a gigantic step towards a better tomorrow! :yay:

Congratulations to Skam and to FPC for having the smarts to do this. I sense better times around the corner! :D

Will you work on issues also that aren't FPC issues but rather MAs issues, like loot balancing (PED wise and item drops)?

We are Skamed! :D

Seriously speaking, I think you experience with Entropia should give you a nice advantage, you know what community wants, lets see what you can do about it.

Good luck!

This is great news for the community and a big thanks to MA for employ such a great player/person, already well known by many and not some unknown person. Way to go MA :yay:

Rapido

Totally Skam'd, congratulations for your new job :yay:

Gratz and the best luck in your new job.

;)

Congratulations both to Skam and to FPC!

Hi gang, and thanks! :)

I will certainly try my best to live up to the expectations. It feels good being in this position, being able to fulfill a position that I know the community have been wanting from the company. :)

(I know this account doesn't look very official-like at the moment, but 711 will have to fix that when he wakes up. ;) )

Will you work on issues also that aren't FPC issues but rather MAs issues, like loot balancing (PED wise and item drops)?

No, Ill have as much clue about loot balancing as the next player, Im afraid. That's MindArk's domain.

Holy f...gz...skambalaya! :eek:

(I know this account doesn't look very official-like at the moment, but 711 will have to fix that when he wakes up. ;) )

Just confirming that this is in fact Hanne Gulbrandsen aka. me.

Skam will no longer be used, Hanne is my new forum account.

:)

Congratulations ! I think its best move to hire someone who has actually played the game :)

RIP Skam and welcome Hanne !

That's good news for all of us I think, congratulations on getting that position Skam!

Last time I used Skam too, I'll stick with Hanne :)

Congratulations and welcome Hanne !!

Get your helmet on and dig in , im sure youl do great on this important post :yay:

And grats FPC ;)

Status
Back