MindArk being kind to Alts :cough: sorry Noobs

FatherJack

Dominant
Society
Kaos 2.0
Jack FatherJack Hackett
9vwbhfd.png

Some noobs have alt the luck /s :smirk:

Where is your evidence to support your claim?

Sounds to me you're just salty

Make alts
drop bombs
profit?

Well..... how many people, regardless of when they started, got at least one big relative loot early on while in the very low skill range? It's true for me, even though mine was only 400 peds on a beryl young...
Is there any confirmed data out there on 100s of avatar starts and when a nice loot comes by for the first time?

Well, with 21 Intelligence, plus according to EL: Mining Rank: 397 of 1,105 (So higher rank than 1/2 the other miners)

Sure, newer player, but sounds like a pretty dedicated probe dropper that just got lucky to me.

Well, with 21 Intelligence, plus according to EL: Mining Rank: 397 of 1,105 (So higher rank than 1/2 the other miners)

Sure, newer player, but sounds like a pretty dedicated probe dropper that just got lucky to me.

That rank is 'cause she got another dozen small globals after the hof. The hof was actually her 2nd global ever.

Brand new miner with 1 prior global gets a $1500 loot, then carries on dropping bombs for 4 hours.

Seems legit :smoke:

There's only 1,105 miners in game?

30 days that have globalled on a planet that is keeping track.

Isn't that 1,105 miners in game who have EL installed and using it within past 30 days???

I have no idea I have never used it or have any intention of using it. The way some people act, you would think its the Bible. I was just wondering where that number came from.

Would you happen to know if it's 30 days at all times, or does it reset on day X (ie. 1st) of month?

It's the last 30 days and you don't have to have the tracker installed or even be aware of it, it gets the public global data from other running trackers. The caveat is that it doesn't register a global if there are less than 5 trackers running on the same planet that can confirm it. As I write this at 6am MA time, there are 33 trackers on Caly (that includes CP/FOMA/Monria), 21 on Ark, 4 on RT, 2 on Cyrene, 0 on Toulan and NI, meaning that any globals outside of Caly/Ark that happen right now don't get registered (hofs do, as they are visible everywhere). On the other hand, the handful of people outside of Caly/Ark hardly affect the statistics in a great way.

It's the last 30 days and you don't have to have the tracker installed or even be aware of it, it gets the public global data from other running trackers. The caveat is that it doesn't register a global if there are less than 5 trackers running on the same planet that can confirm it. As I write this at 6am MA time, there are 33 trackers on Caly (that includes CP/FOMA/Monria), 21 on Ark, 4 on RT, 2 on Cyrene, 0 on Toulan and NI, meaning that any globals outside of Caly/Ark that happen right now don't get registered (hofs do, as they are visible everywhere). On the other hand, the handful of people outside of Caly/Ark hardly affect the statistics in a great way.

I wouldn't say "hardly affect" when it comes to mining and RT.

where can you see that info on how many trackers run on what planet?

Oh...one of these threads again...

Hey I'm glad a noob can hit something cool.
You know, dynamic system?

Fuck I've seen enough of the same names on the HoF list that just hog all the available space because they chug more nanocubes with their five figure salaries.

I'm glad the little people still have chance.

Noobs have increased luck its a fact. There are far too many examples of fresh accounts hitting Big hofs or looting the items we all want..

Oh...one of these threads again...

Hey I'm glad a noob can hit something cool.
You know, dynamic system?

Fuck I've seen enough of the same names on the HoF list that just hog all the available space because they chug more nanocubes with their five figure salaries.

I'm glad the little people still have chance.

Jupp, after 11 year ingame it's same shit different wrapping when it comes to complaining on the forum. :rolleyes:

It's one of the reasons I'm not very active on PCF these days. The forum is helpful in many ways, but my reluctance of using it increase with threads like these.....spend more time sharing the positive things about EU :wise: Afterall it's what keeps many players ingame for more than 10+ years..... What other game can show similar player endurance...?

it culd be someone who used to play before..on coming back he knows/thinks noobs get more lucky so grabs big amp and goes underground..

Thanks it was a proper mining win. Oh not 1 of the usual top5 'regulars' (especially on this lovely forum :laugh::ahh::wtg::yay:).

Nobodi 'alt' thankyou

deactivated

Last edited:
Noobs have increased luck its a fact. There are far too many examples of fresh accounts hitting Big hofs or looting the items we all want..

true. I think it's part of the matketing to get more new players staying. Big loots early lead to people staying longer. Plus it shows other new players that anyone has a chance for good loot regardless of skill.

It's natural for long time losing players to get upset seeing a new player hit big. But it is what it is. Chances are the peds will roll back in to the game tenfold in time

Isn't that 1,105 miners in game who have EL installed and using it within past 30 days???

Its not based on how many who have EL installed, its based on how many avatar globals EL has registered last 30 days, only need 5 EL online to register everyone on the planet.

This is a well known trick to some miners. Its nothing new at all.

Not saying that this person is an Alt etc but there is a very common practice of making Alt avatars to reset the cool down and hit big loots again.

Cant say if it works or not but there are some who swear that this works and from the pattern I have seen they are correct in there assumptions.

This is my view as well.
-Three :cool:

This is a well known trick to some miners. Its nothing new at all.

Not saying that this person is an Alt etc but there is a very common practice of making Alt avatars to reset the cool down and hit big loots again.

Cant say if it works or not but there are some who swear that this works and from the pattern I have seen they are correct in there assumptions.

On a side not I do know for a absolute fact that there were some using alt ava's to click boxes back when Ares rings had a much higher value. They would wait for a wave to start then start opening boxes on multiple accounts for a brief period and they were successful in there endeavors.

I can confirm this through my experiences with my mining disciples. Almost all of them were frontloaded an absurd amount of TT profit (Ex: Tower on first amp, 1k+ PED hofs unamped planetside) within their first few weeks mining.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it "fact" but I'm beginning to notice a pattern.

Back