PED <=> EFD

Status

BI4dE

Mature
When will we be able to convert EPDs into PEDs ? ...

already getting my timer ready to post selling EFD`s for PEDs :)

PS: And what will be teh rate ?

Evil idea :p ... just don't let Dino on the forums or MB would be poor if she cashed out o_O

bcs u get more value for ur money here :p _(and it dont cost any) they should be 1 efd is 10 ped :p

ron said:
bcs u get more value for ur money here :p _(and it dont cost any) they should be 1 efd is 10 ped :p

Poor MindBuster ...

Skyrider said:
Evil idea :p ... just don't let Dino on the forums or MB would be poor if she cashed out o_O

:laugh:

hehe good point

Attachments

• migration1_site_slider_x930_q50.jpg
    migration1_site_slider_x930_q50.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, I bet MB would then implement a backwards conversion, from PED to EFD, and an arcade pass would cost, like... I dunno, a fortune? :D

Would I have to wade through more of these 1-liner-posts if it came into effect?

I surely hope not.

Hehe. If this forum will become more popular I bet EFD will be sellable ;) But then you should kick spammers. ;) *looks at someone from EP...with many posts*

mebby buying EFD for peds wouldt be such a bad idea i mean with all the rich noobs around :)

Hally said:
mebby buying EFD for peds wouldt be such a bad idea i mean with all the rich noobs around :)

*whistles*
*cough*Selling EFDS!*cough*

I won't need to deposit ever again! :laugh:

Id say don't let Dino, with or without EFD here. Lol im so tired of ppl posting in every thread saying: :) or gratz or stuff like that. Well sure its good to post...but not like Dino

Fruz0r u old farmer boy! fancy seeing you here :p

And ya, Dino is da uber poster

Dont work hehe...
Hell i kno I wud be posting like a maniac to get EFD's to sell..
So ye making em worth Ped wud not work out i guess

BUYING 100 EFD for 1 ped..... msg me for trade :D

Skyrider said:
*whistles*
*cough*Selling EFDS!*cough*

I won't need to deposit ever again! :laugh:

*wonders if Skyrider got all his EFD's by being a Theif*

I think the EFD idea is great. Having them get any sort of RL value could be very baaaad.

DD
:evilking:

ok sorry guys but this would be alot easier to realate to if i knew what EPD is can some1 plz fill me in?

it's the number next to your postcount ;)

Status
Back