Vu 7.0

the best for a long time imho..
except for the bugs.. when their fixed it will be nice

I like the ability to have options. VU7.0 gave us theese options. Play like before or customize the handlings. I love it ! :tongue2:

I think 7.0 was a major step in the right direction. Yes we need all bugs to be fixed.... but PE is ever evolving (at least it has been in the two yrs I've played).
I understand many ppl's recent complaints and criticisms and think they are, for the most, well thought out. But PE is not perfect, nor will it ever be. I think 7.0 was a good step towards making future plans work. For better and for worse PE is only going to grow in members, and this vu, I believe, will enable it to compete with the bigger mmorpg's. :girl:

I agree that's it's a pretty good VU.
I still have to get used to everything and find the settings I like the most but I can see that once you have everything the way you want it to be it'll be very very nice and fun :)

I think it's nice. Haven't got the auto aim function to work yet, but it sounds like a great feature to compensate for lag

VU is Terrible

The VU looks great very pretty! But unfortunatley its funcionality is terrible. The old one is much better.

I would rather have funcionality than look anyday

Goblixie said:
The VU looks great very pretty! But unfortunatley its funcionality is terrible. The old one is much better.

you do realize you brought a 1.5 year old thread back from the dead, right?

or did you do it to make the point that we have these same arguments EVERY VU?

Last edited:
Goblixie said:

This incredible insight from a hatchling. Come talk to us when you have been through 10-20 of these things lol.

Back