EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermaine the Anchorman: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.

Today’s top story:

A major announcement coming out of Treasure Island. We go now to our reporter, CJ Weave, who is reporting live from Treasure Island Castle. CJ?”

CJ Weave: “Thanks, Jermaine.

'Aaaah, The Egg...' A standing joke among Calypsians, ever since entrepreneur-colonist Zachurm “Deathifier” Emegen bought the petrified ovum for a fantastical amount of PED. Now, scientists say, we might finally get to hear the punchline.

The Egg will hatch - if everything goes as planned, that is.

We are joined now by renowned Xenobiologist Charles Marvin, who is leading the project to hatch the Egg.

“Charles, how exactly do you plan on hatching the Egg?”

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: “It’s simple, really. The Egg was extracted from the carcass of the Atrox Queen - it was never brought to term. We intend to ‘tell’ the Egg that it’s time to hatch, by subjecting it to a cocktail of hormones... Atrox and otherwise.”

CJ Weave: “What exactly do you hope to accomplish by hatching the Egg?”

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: “Knowledge. The Egg is a xenobiological anomaly. It will remain a missing link in our understanding of this world we call Calypso until it hatches.

And who knows what we could learn from whatever hides within the egg?”

CJ Weave: “Charles, it’s an Atrox Queen egg; would it not be safe to assume that it contains an atrox?”

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: Well... Uhm... Good point. Hmm... It’s actually a green Atrox Queen egg, so...”

CJ Weave: Thank you, professor. For EBN News, I’m CJ Weave. Back to you at the station.

Jermaine: “Well, there you have it, folks. A new chapter in Calypso’s history, or the world’s most expensive omelet? I personally can’t wait to find out. Stay tuned.”

Originally Posted Here

Ahh, The Egg.....

omg FINALY! good job!

'Aaaah, The Egg...' A standing joke among Calypsians

I wouldn't call it a joke tho, we were very serious! After the egg dropped story ended.
We (the players) actually turned it into one of the biggest mysteries ingame, but not a joke!

'Aaaah, The Egg...' A standing joke among Calypsians, ever since entrepreneur-colonist Zachurm “Deathifier” Emegen bought the petrified ovum for a fantastical amount of PED. Now, scientists say, we might finally get to hear the punchline.

Wasn't it from when Neverdie bought the egg :scratch2: all those years ago in 2006.

I just hope what ever hatches is worth the $69696 he paid for it.

LMAO if it's an Atrox DNA, I'll feel sorry for him but I'll stil laugh.

Last edited:
Nothing "get's it done" like a bit of PR in the right places....gg Deathifier

And who knows what we could learn from whatever hides within the egg?”

CJ Weave: “Charles, it’s an Atrox Queen egg; would it not be safe to assume that it contains an atrox?”

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: Well... Uhm... Good point. Hmm... It’s actually a green Atrox Queen egg, so...”

CJ Weave: Thank you, professor. For EBN News, I’m CJ Weave. Back to you at the station.

Jermaine: “Well, there you have it, folks. A new chapter in Calypso’s history, or the world’s most expensive omelet? I personally can’t wait to find out. Stay tuned.”

Originally Posted Here

My guess is it will hatch a green Omeletrox!
:rolleyes:

Ahh, The Egg.....

omg FINALY! good job!

I wouldn't call it a joke tho, we were very serious! After the egg dropped story ended.
We (the players) actually turned it into one of the biggest mysteries ingame, but not a joke!

I wouldn't say "Finally" just yet... just in case ;)

At the very first page!!!

Selling ahh the egg t-shirts 100 ped!

t-shirt2.JPG

Last edited:
Behold the King

Basically, they couldn't do anything with this egg until shared loot mobs was developed (and tested.) However, with all the Sand King no looters and Huskk no looters.... is the system ready for the Atrox King (or insert other Zenobiological Anomolous Creature.)

*Takes out the crystal ball*

The egg will hatch a new Wave-type event with Atrox King being the boss, the wave takes place place on Treasure Island LA.

You can quote me later :wise:

What if a virtual ND pops out, singing and dancing :)

Damn you for making me snort coffee out my nose!!!! :computer: :cussing:

LOL

This is exciting news... erm, eggciting, I suppose. But wait... maybe Deathifier doesn't WANT the egg to hatch? *plot twist*

For old time player it is bigger news than this new fancy "moon" thingy...

Cant wait to see the green troxies!

Think again!

ND will loot many things. Scanner anybody?
Lol not if it was on taxed land!;) You'll more likely get .02 pec ammo. :D

the world’s most expensive omelet?

What a joke, atleast you guys at the office can still laugh with it
Is the new moon gonna take the same period to develop?

Please, make it so big that we can only attack it with vehicles. You know, King-Kong style. Fleet of quads in formation while ground troops bring in the tanks.

Hmmm, Primordial Atrox?

Wasn't it from when Neverdie bought the egg :scratch2: all those years ago in 2006.

I just hope what ever hatches is worth the $69696 he paid for it.

LMAO if it's an Atrox DNA, I'll feel sorry for him but I'll stil laugh.

if i remember good , it was marco who said it during an Q&A on IRC or something like that ...

:yay:

Is it on display at the moment? I got to see it on CND years ago, all green and glowing.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Back