Who went to the Fashion Show

vemon

Guardian
Society
Mistress, Priory of Soin
Videl Vemon Storm
The Fashion Show, who went

I heard alot of things about this fashion show that happened the other day what happened ...would love to hear what you think about what went on and how it went ... would it be something to try again? Was there really a ped givaway :D

Last edited:
Guess noone went ...thought it would have been fun..I couldnt make it, is why i was asking

I wish I was there, but had a sleepover, would be rude to sit infront of the comp then :(

Did not attend this past fashion show, but generally they are quite fun :girl: Hopefully the next one will get more pr... I did not hear about this one until the day b4 and it was too late

Ya i headr some things about it just wanted some eyewitness comfermation. heard that katt was payin goff noobs to stay off the stage ...and she was offereing peeps like deathifer and degnyx ped to show up lol...heard also that there were some real nice cloths there. alot of cool looking models.

vemon said:
heard that katt was payin goff noobs to stay off the stage ....

Would be cool if you could rent the place and set permessions for who could "enter". That way noone could get onstage who didn't belong there.

DD
:evilking:

ya just like at the hangers ...thats a great idea...wonder if they can remove the ship and have it in a closed space like that...then you caould do it in the hanger:D We might have another try at a show...Might be a little more organised... rep for the great idea

I went to the fashion show.... it got on my nerves after a while with peeps running riot on the stage screaming for PED.... the lag was monstrous :mad:

Needs a bit more organization next time me thinks :laugh:

Models were great though :girl:

vemon said:
Ya i headr some things about it just wanted some eyewitness comfermation. heard that katt was payin goff noobs to stay off the stage ...and she was offereing peeps like deathifer and degnyx ped to show up lol...heard also that there were some real nice cloths there. alot of cool looking models.

I was there, was never offered PED though, just invited to come along.

As for the noobs onstage I don't know what happened, it was a little rough at the start then everything calmed down and off the show went ;)

All the models were nice, some really cool clothes and antics on show.

Overall was quite a lot of fun for a few hours :)

- Deathifier

ultimababe said:
I went to the fashion show.... it got on my nerves after a while with peeps running riot on the stage screaming for PED....

Grrrrr, this game needs an age limit! :mad: :laugh:

ZarathustrA said:
Grrrrr, this game needs an age limit! :mad: :laugh:

According to the COU you must be 18 to play PE...

I missed it. Although I could have shown off my Nemesis shorts... :D

raeky said:

I thought I remember people saying something about that... now if only it was enforced. :rolleyes:

(Although if it were enforced... I think it should be lowered a slight bit)

raeky said:

not if ur parents acceps though :dunce:

Back