Crystal Palace Mercenary Recruitment Advisory

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Crystal Palace Space Station xenobiologist Professor Walken today issued an emergency bulletin advertising the recruitment of skilled mercenaries. While details of the proposed mission were not specified in the bulletin, anonymous sources mentioned disturbing alien activity observed recently in previously sealed portions of the aging space station.

According to the bulletin, applicants will be screened by CFA Agent Stephan Wurmsteiger to ensure combat experience against alien lifeforms, and thus will need to have completed stage four of the Aurli Iron Challenge (5000 Aurli kills).

Considering the stringent screening requirements and urgent tone of the bulletin, veteran mercenaries are expecting mission engagement within several weeks, or even sooner.

Originally Posted Here

O.O

omg wow that sounds like its going to be amazing

now everybody will kill aurli :D

And what about KRELTIN? they are aliens!!!!

LOL...Nice!!!!

This is the kind of thing I like to see, qualification to have access to new things. Often thought qualifying to enter new areas was a great idea. Certainly promotes colonists to grind to 5K, including me that's not quite done with that 5K yet.

Thanks for the notice period too MA.

Rick

That is one tough requirement. Good luck all who qualify! :)

Funny. What are we being recruited for btw?

some more TEN crap i cant do... :/

I should start shooting aurlis :)) I hate it when there's a place I can't reach...how's a fapper going to work there if he needs to finish 5 k aurli...

LOL...Nice!!!!

This is the kind of thing I like to see, qualification to have access to new things. Often thought qualifying to enter new areas was a great idea.
Rick

I agree, they should have more of this kind of stuff.

I have to say.... good job MA on this one. Very good to see!

And snake... awesome on your comment man :) :) +rep!

Wow, that is going to define the candidates. Not many have done 5000. I think I am still doing 1000. Oh well, something for everyone I guess.

Done. Waiting... :computer:

Working my mission...600 to go :D Great work MA to make me hunt again lol

Sounds like it will be a great event... though I agree with a few others...

What about the kreltin? There are plenty of us (possibly, though I can't be certain) who have grinded through the kreltins, but haven't been all the interested in aurli. As they are both aliens, and both located on CP, perhaps a rethink on this to include kreltins?

Damn, only done 1k of them myself, and left it at that for the time being, while concentrating on other mobs.

Shame it's 5k, but if I had 5k, the mission would need completing to enter the new zone lol.

It is however nice, that Buzz is going to get a boost on his station, nice 1 MA.

Might go up and try for 5k, if this zone is permanent.

I should start shooting aurlis :)) I hate it when there's a place I can't reach...how's a fapper going to work there if he needs to finish 5 k aurli...

I think anyone will be able to reach this new place but not all missions will be available to all.

The bulletin doesn't say it will be Aurli is this area. It states you need 5k Aurli kills to "ensure combat experience against alien lifeforms"

Sounds interesting indeed.

When will this area be open?

Kim this is important, the 'New Estate' announcement mentioned aliens, is this new area involving that? And do we need to do the quest to purchase the new estate?

Wow, that is going to define the candidates. Not many have done 5000. I think I am still doing 1000. Oh well, something for everyone I guess.

Should be doable in a few days so nothing to worry about :)

Cool!

I have 2 concerns though.

1.) Will noobs have a chance to compete in something peacefully without having to compete against upper skilled then?
2.) When do all the rest of the Land Area owners get to have their LA's heavilly promoted.... and almost FORCED upon mid level and higher hunters?

Menace

Cool!

I have 2 concerns though.

1.) Will noobs have a chance to compete in something peacefully without having to compete against upper skilled then?
2.) When do all the rest of the Land Area owners get to have their LA's heavilly promoted.... and almost FORCED upon mid level and higher hunters?

Menace

1.) Just did that with Mayhem category instances.

2.) When they've spent 3.3 million peds on it?

The requirements apply to both the area and the missions.

Popcorn! Can you go lower with this than with the Medusa Head! And who's gonna rob you this time! 1 year work wasted for 10k$.

First, I thought it was gonna be like a beta test for a new area, but you're freaking kidding me. Let me guess, you can't even mine there :D

Back