Crafting but no strenght increase.

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
Isnt it funny that crafting doesnt increase strenght ?

Looking at blacksmiths in IRL they are big and strong, kinda annoying we dont increase in strenght when crafting ingame :(

Last edited:
but in the future we wont need strength to craft its all about how you push that little button now :)

lol it doesnt tak Mr. Universe to push a button to craft :p

But what about all the metals us crafters carry around :confused:

Maybe the day when we can cut trees with our axes and build furniture with the wood we'll get strenght increases while crafting! :D

Looking forward to that day Ein...

Well, intelligence is the only skill we will gain lateron.

Mindforce -> Levitate all Metals -> Press button and only consume braincells!

;)

Why don't they make it so if you are crafting + have red weight you have a chance of getting some strength up? :p Who knows ...

Lumberjacking and carpenting seem like they are on the way, but you know what MA are like.

So maybe 10 years down the line.

Watch this space.

Don't go chop down the tree i sleep under Zee !

not many blacksmiths left IRL and most metal working is done on a machine by computer, and this is a sciencefiction game.

Still doesnt explain why we dont get strength from carrying alot of metal around, but ofcourse, prolly hard to implement, else everybody could just load up and put it on autorun and get free strength skills :silly:

Have to stick to boxing for now :silly2: :boxer:

well miners and hunters haul around tons of shit also :)

anyone who has dragged their heavey ass back to town after a big mining find will know :)

yeah..
would also seem that tailoring a shirt would get you more dexterity then taking one swing with an axe :)

I think refining should give some skills, like stregth!
that would be harder to exploit, and we darn well should get something for refining 100,000 oil, and 100,000 lyst! :)

can you please state why on earth you do this necromancing ?

blacksmiths with big muscles in the past..
..crafters with a big and strong forefinger in the future

maybe it will be introduced in VU 9.0 lol

blacksmiths with big muscles in the past..
..crafters with a big and strong forefinger in the future

maybe it will be introduced in VU 9.0 lol

MindArk AB Presents: THE ANVIL now that is future indeed. :rolleyes:

Mate, i can tell ya, its hard to be a blacksmith, just follow the rules, go and kill with yr axe or sword, thats the way of EU and nothing else!;)

zomg this thread is 2.5 years old oO

I think refining should give some skills, like stregth!
that would be harder to exploit, and we darn well should get something for refining 100,000 oil, and 100,000 lyst! :)

Yeah I always wondered why that was, half expected a metallurgy skill or computer skill in return for that decay.

Over time most miners and even tailors must spend a lot of peds and time refining so it would be fair to skill a little in return.

t

Back