Loot 2.0

Elaina

Guardian
whats the point of this patch? so much promised stuff and yet the only thing in the game is buff nerfs but still everyone without buffs suffered from it aswell it seems.. why does ma make such a long change log like its gonna be in effect straight away when in reality its like years away? whats even happening atm

hi

Hi

I gots big loot before big patch but i no withdraw. now it beter for me and other newlbies. On some planets you can see you can make profits with no big hofs. it good now trust me i never withdrawed ok. dont just shoot puny calypso as no mus. goto other planet good mu. I maybe fly 1 peple , free? we do new planets and see new thing maybe mare markups?

Hi

I gots big loot before big patch but i no withdraw. now it beter for me and other newlbies. On some planets you can see you can make profits with no big hofs. it good now trust me i never withdrawed ok. dont just shoot puny calypso as no mus. goto other planet good mu. I maybe fly 1 peple , free? we do new planets and see new thing maybe mare markups?

its great that u and all ur friends do good but the point of this thread is dpp and turnover dont mean shit and not one thing in MAs stupid patch note is in effect and nobody seems to care about it

its great that u and all ur friends do good but the point of this thread is dpp and turnover dont mean shit and not one thing in MAs stupid patch note is in effect and nobody seems to care about it

would you mind giving specific examples with evidence where the patch notes are incorrect? cos for me everything is working perfectly. yes, they did nerf crit buffs but they always change things and you have to adapt. loot is good and MU is getting better. but the market cant react instantly to such a change. this will take a few more months at least.

would you mind giving specific examples with evidence where the patch notes are incorrect? cos for me everything is working perfectly. yes, they did nerf crit buffs but they always change things and you have to adapt. loot is good and MU is getting better. but the market cant react instantly to such a change. this will take a few more months at least.

Avatar skills will play a role in loot calculations and this role will be expanded in future Version Updates. Imagine new professions that offer hunting specialization opportunities and a way to incrementally increase net loot returns for dedicated and active hunters.

this was promised in loot 2.0.. its 3 months now since it released how is that not enough time to implement it?
remember its real money here and big cyclers lose a ton of money constantly while MA do nothing

Avatar skills will play a role in loot calculations and this role will be expanded in future Version Updates. Imagine new professions that offer hunting specialization opportunities and a way to incrementally increase net loot returns for dedicated and active hunters.

this was promised in loot 2.0.. its 3 months now since it released how is that not enough time to implement it?
remember its real money here and big cyclers lose a ton of money constantly while MA do nothing

well that was an extra feature that was told to come later in loot 2.0 and hasnt been implemented at start. afaik they said that in the patch notes. and to be fair. we all know MA. we all know how long they need to fully implement stuff. i wouldnt expect them to implement this change earlier than around migration next year.

Think about this! :smoke:

MA doesnt force you to cycle that much and loose. But if you dont stop, why should MA change anything ;)

i dont understand how ur all okey with it if someone like me to joker and smilgs are losing? whats the point

whats the point of this patch? so much promised stuff and yet the only thing in the game is buff nerfs but still everyone without buffs suffered from it aswell it seems.. why does ma make such a long change log like its gonna be in effect straight away when in reality its like years away? whats even happening atm

:scratch2:

No, it's not.
I'm not suffering so I have no clue what you're talking about.

i dont understand how ur all okey with it if someone like me to joker and smilgs are losing? whats the point

Really??
Lets turn it around.

I dont understand how you and your mentioned friends could be ok by someone like us losing while some others were always winning? Whats the point?

At least now we can all lose together! :laugh::wtg:

:scratch2:

No, it's not.
I'm not suffering so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Really??
Lets turn it around.

I dont understand how you and your mentioned friends could be ok by someone like us losing while some others were always winning? Whats the point?

At least now we can all lose together! :laugh::wtg:

dude u dont understand i lvld to 111 in loot 1.0 its much better than this why u think i make this thread.. its horrible this game atm

Think about this! :smoke:

MA doesnt force you to cycle that much and loose. But if you dont stop, why should MA change anything ;)

This.

Not only people don't stop, they respond to crappy loot by pushing harder; no surprise positive feedback gets them more crappy loot.

dude u dont understand i lvld to 111 in loot 1.0 its much better than this why u think i make this thread.. its horrible this game atm

adapt or die.. I skilled to lvl 111+ also in loot 1.0 & I still do good in loot 2.0
The game isn't broken becouse you refuse to change habbits

Dude, I do understand.
I completely understand you feel screwed. I would be to if I were in your shoes.

But what you fail to understand is that the mass is not like you.
You think that because you do bad, we ALL do bad, but that simply isnt the truth.

Dude, I do understand.
I completely understand you feel screwed. I would be to if I were in your shoes.

But what you fail to understand is that the mass is not like you.
You think that because you do bad, we ALL do bad, but that simply isnt the truth.

the only way to get off a high horse is by falling. and thats going to hurt ;-)

I think, and this is my own opinion, not based on facts or tests, that improved loot with avatars skills = higher shrapnel bonus, when you get one.

Possible it doesn't mean what type of items in loot you get.

adapt or die.. I skilled to lvl 111+ also in loot 1.0 & I still do good in loot 2.0
The game isn't broken becouse you refuse to change habbits

well i expected u to answer and u are 1 only and nothing in the grand scheme of things

well i expected u to answer and u are 1 only and nothing in the grand scheme of things

lol, and you are?
EU evolves around you? :scratch2:

I fail to see the point of this thread.
What do you want to say with this thread?
What do you want to achieve?

You want MA to turn back the changes and let you TT profit again?
Or is this post just to let of some steam?

I really hope that "in the grand scheme of things" you understand that MA had to make these changes because it was going way out of hand with some avatars (who now shout the hardest).

And again, dont get me wrong, I do understand your point of view as I wrote earlier. And I can imagine that your pissed now that they broke your cash machine (I would be to).
But since most of us never had such a cash machine to begin with, they have no reason to complain about this update. you have to understand that as well.

bleh u all sux equally much close gg

Lol, so we dont agree with you so we all suck? :lolup:

lol, and you are?
EU evolves around you? :scratch2:

I fail to see the point of this thread.
What do you want to say with this thread?
What do you want to achieve?

You want MA to turn back the changes and let you TT profit again?
Or is this post just to let of some steam?

I really hope that "in the grand scheme of things" you understand that MA had to make these changes because it was going way out of hand with some avatars (who now shout the hardest).

And again, dont get me wrong, I do understand your point of view as I wrote earlier. And I can imagine that your pissed now that they broke your cash machine (I would be to).
But since most of us never had such a cash machine to begin with, they have no reason to complain about this update. you have to understand that as well.

Lol, so we dont agree with you so we all suck? :lolup:

yea put urself in my shoes i lvld 15h+ everyday to come to high lvl and MA just changes it all in 1 patch

yea put urself in my shoes i lvld 15h+ everyday to come to high lvl and MA just changes it all in 1 patch

Read my posts again. I do understand you.
But now I ask you the same. Put yourself in our shoes as well to understand our reactions.

I mean, saying that we all suck because we dont have the same problem as you is a bit harsh, isnt it?

I'm also amazed that there isn't more of an outcry.

Crit buff items had their purpose removed after promoting exactly that type of buff for the past 2 years. Consequently the returns of (many) people using said items & also the value of said items got nuked.

It's the first time i got caught by a blatant nerf like that. With MA's PR around this change I feel fooled & ripped off. Loot gone completely & item value destroyed is a double whammy i won't forget.

Glad there are some people who do well lootwise and didn't just flush down 1000s of dollars on now worthless items. Yet, as mentioned above, I'm surprised that so few actually took to PCF to openly complain. Seems a lot of folks have progressed further than me in the 7 (?) stages of grieve due to being used to getting shafted like that.

The only good thing I take away from this update is that it put the brakes on my obsession with this game. Sort of forced me to take a long hard look at my level of deposits.

I really hope something will be changed/adjusted and soon. It's not so much about adapting or die. It's about not enjoying to play the game anymore now! It's about having a constant reminder in my head now that tomorrow everything could be changed a 180 degrees again so what's the point of investing into anything at all now?

hola

Hi

I dont care if you losing :yay::yay::yay: Peple play 50 euro month that big monie . some big hof not every one run away i keep my money here i but deeds but you goto more planet change mobs you kill try it 1 time you will see trust me ok you cant no kill same mob over over for 200 year. plese goto new planet. try their and see after. or just ignore me but you keep shoting as good deeds revenues

no one cars if you and your bf are losing ok

This thread is just a guy who bought a ton of crit and made a lot of TT profit crying that he can't make free money anymore without having to hunt for MU, which he can easily do with all of the skills he acquired at a profit while abusing loot 1.0 to use Entropia as a money machine

Please do elaborate on that, I'm getting the feeling you're pissed off couse now other ppl profit who skilled as hard as you but just didn't profit enought to do bad investments/upgrades?

This thread is just a guy who bought a ton of crit and made a lot of TT profit crying that he can't make free money anymore without having to hunt for MU, which he can easily do with all of the skills he acquired at a profit while abusing loot 1.0 to use Entropia as a money machine

May be so.

Yet what's the point of an RCE game if a lot of the most high-end players cannot profit?

What signal does this spread?

I can accept a need of balancing things a bit but what just happened was a completely cynical U-turn in many regards.

Nerf the effect of EST armour was needed not the total destruction of crit buffs.

Reactions: das
May be so.

Yet what's the point of an RCE game if a lot of the most high-end players cannot profit?.

Lol, you can still profit.
Just not as easy anymore as just buying some FB and crit buffs and click away and let the profit automatically flow in.

Now you have to actually use your brain again to profit.

Entropia is not only about hunting you know, theres more to hunting in a RCE.

lol, no outcry?

Dang, you dont follow the forum posts?
There has been tons of whining!!

May be so.

Yet what's the point of an RCE game if a lot of the most high-end players cannot profit?

What signal does this spread?

I can accept a need of balancing things a bit but what just happened was a completely cynical U-turn in many regards.

Nerf the effect of EST armour was needed not the total destruction of crit buffs.

As I mentioned, I think a high level player who is keen can profit fairly easily by hunting for markup, as they can reach higher tt% return averages than a large majority of the playerbase with the right tools that they can only access at their level.

They also have access to many mobs that would be impossible or extremely difficult for nearly the entire playerbase, again, because of tools they can access with their high level such as high dps weapons and strong healing packs, as well as the size of their health pool along with their Evader/Dodger levels.

They don't want this, though, they want to brainlessly shoot whatever they feel like and make 105-120% tt return otherwise, I guess, we get threads like this. :cry:

What's the point? Crying doesn't improve the loot nor would make MA revert the changes as they seem played out as intended.

I see that many, perhaps even most people are happy with the change as their returns improved significantly, but when you talk to them it turns out that the actual improvement was from say 60% to 80%, so those who were doing horrible now doing just bad. The update made the life easier for careless casuals while savvy players hit the wall (or rather the ceiling). But what benefits the masses benefits the game, so the update is not a failure but a well thought out rearrangement of fortunes.

Back