Most expensive items sold in EU!

Status
Price on imk2 is still off ... btw are we looking at maximum price ever or current market price?

BBB

These are bought from auction

LA 39

LA 40

-------------------
in your first post: DOA Foeripper: 125.000 - 150.000 Ped

I doubt that a foeripper ever went for that price. I know a sale for 100K and I believe there is one for sale now for around 100K as well.

LA39 and LA40 added on the list.
Price for DOA Foeripper modified.

Ty

Ok thanks, then price on imk2 is definitely off.

BBB

Price on items on the list is the maximum price ever paid for a that item.

If you have information about a recent sale on the Imk2, pls let me know and I will modify the list.

Sitram.

ok, I asked the guy if i could say it: last 2 weeks an imk2 sold for 170k

ok, I asked the guy if i could say it: last 2 weeks an imk2 sold for 170k

ty for the info, list modified with the new price.

+Rep 4 you! :yay:

What about hogg dna parts? I belive they went for 90k or more too.
And neconu jaw bone?

wasn't the adapted anobolic bp sold for ~150k? somthing like that anyway :scratch2:

After some searching on EF for the Montgomery Anabolic Adapted (L) blueprint, I saw that BlueFire has a shop where he sales this wonderful gun. I sent him a PM to see if I can get the exact price he bought the bp.

Let's he will answer.

Wonder what my WoF jacket's worth?

:)

Hurrikane

Wonder what my WoF jacket's worth?

:)

Hurrikane

Sry Hurrikane, but this is not a price check thread :)

I have placed this thread in the About Entropia Universe section because it was intended as a way to inform ppl not to raise price on items.

But since there are only a couple in game, your WoF jacket worts some peds! ;)

Greets,
Sitram

After some searching on EF for the Montgomery Anabolic Adapted (L) blueprint, I saw that BlueFire has a shop where he sales this wonderful gun. I sent him a PM to see if I can get the exact price he bought the bp.

Let's he will answer.

It sold for 70,002 peds, you can check it on pe auction.

LA39 and LA40 added on the list.
Price for DOA Foeripper modified.

Ty

Check the auction history, one sold for 125k a few weeks ago.

ND, sry for the mistake, technically CND was the most expensive item that was ever sold on EU. That is if we don't include the 1 mil ped required in on the account of the bank license winners :) If I was to make another thread with the most ped someone payed in EU for purchasing items, you would make the top list for sure with CND and then the bank license :)

Anyway, list is now modified!

Pls pm me or post prices for other items that you know that have been sold for a huge amount of ped!

Regards,
Stiram

I still need info on the fallowing armor sets to complete the list:

* Sentinel Armor Set (M) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
* Vain Armor Set (M) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
* Sentinel Armor Set (F) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
* Vain Armor Set (F) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)

Anyone who has any info on the past sale of those armors or at least an estimate price for a full set, pls PM me or post a price here on EF.

+REP for posters :p

Ty,
Sitram

As Eps said, the Foeripper should be 125k. Also, my understanding is that a PSG45 Sniper changed hands once for the insane price of 140k.

I still need info on the fallowing armor sets to complete the list:

* Sentinel Armor Set (M) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
* Vain Armor Set (M) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
* Sentinel Armor Set (F) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
* Vain Armor Set (F) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)

Anyone who has any info on the past sale of those armors or at least an estimate price for a full set, pls PM me or post a price here on EF.

+REP for posters :p

Ty,
Sitram

Im sure it exist one or two ful sets of sentinel out there but I don't think one person own's a full set, vain gloves is a myth atm and I don't think they have dropped yet, hope they do soon

Last edited:
As Eps said, the Foeripper should be 125k. Also, my understanding is that a PSG45 Sniper changed hands once for the insane price of 140k.

Price modified for Foeripper, Ty for the info.

PSG45 Sniper added to the list.

+REP 4 you :)

there doenst exist a full set of vain because the gloves have never been droppen (if they have been dropped then maybe a few years ago and they are rotten in someones storage)

didnt reetard tried to soll her sentinel some times ago?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19976&highlight=selling+sentinel

it has been sold but couldnt find a price.. but it has to be min 70k

PM sent to ReeTard. Les't hope she answerers and I can update the list soon.:yay:

+Rep 4 info :)

Sentinel F Set sold by Laree to jenny chipie orca for 92k. I got outbid from 70k and we worked out way up to the final bid before I decided to just make due without thighs.

this makes me think of the price increasement in 5-6 years time eh..
also makes me think why i still play lol :D but still sucks though

Sentinel F Set sold by Laree to jenny chipie orca for 92k. I got outbid from 70k and we worked out way up to the final bid before I decided to just make due without thighs.

Price of Sentinel F added to list.

Ty for your info Star and + Rep!

Total price has been added to the first post and counts over 11 mil Peds(~1.1 mil $) for all the transactions from the list and over 16 mil Peds(~1.6 mil $) including the 1 mil ped that bank owners must have in their account!:eek:

I wonder how come there is so much whine here on EF about loot and how peds fly from ped cards with incredible speed when such and insane amount of money has been payed to aquire these items?:scratch2:

Regards,
Sitram

Status
Back