Island Girl goes "To the Club"

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Tina "Island Girl" Leiu, the avatar of my late fiance Tina Leiu, logged off for the last time in the VIP Dance floor of Club NEVERDIE... A fitting exit given that Tina provided the vocals for Spankox's worldwide smash hit Dance anthem "To the Club"

I have enjoyed in the last 2 years keeping Island Girl active, it always felt like a way to cheat death, however even Death finds a way to catch up with you in Virtual Reality as I have been formally notified that it is deemed that my continued use of Island Girls avatar is in Violation of Mindarks' prohibition of the use of Multiple Avatars and the transference of an Avatar to another Person.

I respect the purpose behind Mindarks policies, I know I would not like to see this Avatar fall into the Wrong hands and so off she goes... To the big Club in the Sky... Club NEVERDIE.

NEVERDIEIslandGirl.JPG

Last edited:
RIP Island Girl,

she will always be with us in our hearts anyway ND!

Lady Trisha

Warmest regards as always for a special EU icon ... and never far from memory! :hug:

Rest in peace Tina

I remember the first time I ran into the islandgirl avatar. :)
Hopefully MA can or already have secured that the avatar name is protected, it would b a shame if another was created. R.I.P :bowdown:

:bandit:

Hey, as long as she's remembered..she'll never be gone...

I suppose it had to happen eventually, but very sad to hear.:(

Perhaps MA could imortalise her another way if unable to allow you to continue to access her. What about if she is used as the new Official MA avatars for the new arrivals helpers they told us will be coming...

I think her shrine is a beautiful Gesture. thats more than enough :)

I think her shrine is a beautiful Gesture. thats more than enough :)

Yeah, the shrine is wonderful, but i was kind of thinking of the inscription about she can still be seen occasionally in entropia... Its just sad that wont be the case anymore...

She's still visible in the Gamer CHick Music Video on the AD screens :)

Well done, ND and +rep to you for acting in the best interest of EU despite your personal feelings. "You have to spread some reputation...blah, blah, blah!" Will +rep @ the first opportunity :)

Its sad when the rules are so stringent that even good intentions are deemed inappropriate.

RIP Island Girl.

Regards,

Rest in peace Islandgirl

My deepist condolences ND, May you rest assured she will never be forgotten.

i never had the privelage of meeting Island Girl in game myself but i am glad of all of the stories of her kindness and support to everyone.

RIP

Goodbye Island Girl!:cry:

Good bye my good friend Tina.

May you find peace and love where ever you may be… Rest in peace dear friend…

I signed into EU too late to ever be abble to meet Tina, but from all the stories I have read this seem like a even sader ending unfolding. We all feel for you loss and are here for you.

Personaly I see some loose ends though that should maybe be solved before you log her avitar onto the great server in the sky.

Im trying hard to find how to word this in a proper way but am at a loss for words.

I remember exploreing around and running into a land area that was still owned and maintained by Tina. What will happen to this land? Will it just fade away or be auctioned off by MA?

Another Question is what will happen to her items? Will they be lost forever?

maybe we can somehow petition MA to allow you to continue useing her avitar.

I remember hearing you say in a interview that you have plans to give your avitar to your son to continue your legacy when you move on to the next life... what will happen now?

I met Island Girl afew times in my early days in PE. Always out hunting, always freindly answering my noob questions.

R.I.P. Island Girl

"For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity."
-William Penn

It's always very sad to hear whenever a piece of EU history and fokelore like this comes to an end.

However, MA will take whatever action they deem most appropriate nonetheless.

Last edited:
A person is truely dead when forgotten.
If we all remember her, she is alive in our harts.

r.i.p. island girl.

greetings,

bigdeal

I'm sorry to hear that Island Girls avatar will no longer be among us. But a lot has been done to remain her in here still and in our hearts. The Island and the place made in her memory not talking about the very nice things on your website will still be here.

Maybe it's just time to let her go :)

Best wishes to you and your family
Lykke

On at site note
EDIT post: No need for more wood on the fire! But LOOTIUS some pisses me off ...

Last edited:
Farewell Island Girl. :wave:

:(

Let's please keep this thread for its intended purpose without any more hijacking with unnecessary content that detracts from it. If you have questions about anything, please PM Mr. NeverDie.

Thank you!

Probably the first post I've read to bring tears to my eyes.

I joined EU too late to meet Island girl, but I found the memorial.

RIP and +rep Neverdie for not setting a double standard.

May her memory live on :)

Until We Meet

Farewell, Island Girl.
Never met you in person...
nor your avatar.

How you must have shown.
How bright those eyes must have been...
to light our way still.

Your presence is felt.
In the virtual and real.
You are missed and loved.

- Fergal

Even though I never met Island Girl myself, I can see all around me the impact that she had on those who knew her.

The memorial for her and the fact that NeverDie has continued her legacy until now only goes to show what kind of influence she had on the people of Entropia.

It is with honor and respect that I stand and listen intently anytime I am on CND or any place else, and I hear the song Gamer Chick. I watch the video on the screens in CND and almost feel as if I knew her personally.

That will continue to be my hommage to Island Girl, even if her avatar can no longer grace us with its presence. So long as the video or song is played in the EU and as long as the memorial stands, no one shall ever forget her or those she touched along the way.

And now, this not-so-overly-sensitive man" needs to stop cause he is about on the verge of weeping a bit.

IslandGirl will never be truely lost to PE and she is forever part of its history. I don't think I have ever met a player with as big a heart as she and I always enjoyed the conversations I had with her at Echidna. By keeping her memory alive you have proven your love for her Neverdie, and I would think that even in the afterlife she looks at you everyday and smiles knowing how much you care. I think it is wonderful that the final resting place of her avatar will be in CND on the dance floor, a truely fitting place. I think she would be happy, CND is your greatest acheivement in PE/EU and now she is forever part of that.

PE/EU needs more players like the two of you. I can never recall a time that I had an interaction with either of you that was anything less than pleasant. While it has been years since I have seen either of you personally in game I look forward to the next time I come across you ND, and while I may never run across IslandGirl again I wish her a fond farewell.

R.I.P. IslandGirl

Even though I never met Island Girl myself, I can see all around me the impact that she had on those who knew her.

The memorial for her and the fact that NeverDie has continued her legacy until now only goes to show what kind of influence she had on the people of Entropia.

It is with honor and respect that I stand and listen intently anytime I am on CND or any place else, and I hear the song Gamer Chick. I watch the video on the screens in CND and almost feel as if I knew her personally.

That will continue to be my hommage to Island Girl, even if her avatar can no longer grace us with its presence. So long as the video or song is played in the EU and as long as the memorial stands, no one shall ever forget her or those she touched along the way.

And now, this not-so-overly-sensitive man" needs to stop cause he is about on the verge of weeping a bit.

My words exactly - RIP Island Girl

Back