Any chance of a september release preview / sneak peak?

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
The subject really says it all. Any chance we can get a peak at all the wonderful and freaky stuff you guys have been working on during past couple of months? Videos, screenshots, proclamations of awesomeness and similar?

No way!

First, MA could care less to read the forums.

Second, everything is hush-hush until Berta-Bot burps the release notes. Other than that, I'm sure they re-designed the entrance to the vehicle Outposts for the 10th time...

But yeah.. something wonderful and fresh will be so nice! Maybe another 10k bones missions for 1 point in Psyche :rolleyes:

Ya, here's a sneak peek...

It'll be late (as usual), it'll be full of game breaking new bugs and it'll recreate some old bugs that they/we thought they'd previously fixed.

Sigh... :scratch2:

What? Too harsh? Or too close to reality?

There might be some silent bugfixes going on in the background. ~2 days ago I noticed it's now possible to close EU client normally on Windows Vista - and as it happened simultaneously on two otherwise different boxes, it's probably not on my side.

Hopefullly they will finally implement "nova-explosion"! I heard they have been working on it for months. When enabled, any nova loots will explode when clicked into a golden shower of fireworks as nova fragments flit to the ground like confetti.

It's another way for noob's to earn PED as they follow you like pilot fish.

And yes, I am aware I said golden shower.

There might be some silent bugfixes going on in the background. ~2 days ago I noticed it's now possible to close EU client normally on Windows Vista - and as it happened simultaneously on two otherwise different boxes, it's probably not on my side.

I noticed this too on my W7 machine that has no mic, the one with a mic the game would close fine. Seems to be working on both now (finally)

Is it ? Really? Well, somebody could have said that officially here on forum then ...

You have to gather pieces of info everywhere. Kim said that PP update will be on 1 Oct, then Chris|Arkadia confirmed PP update in Oct and mentioned platform update in September.

Personally I see no use for this info, officially or not, since we won't see update notes until after the updates anyway.

Hopefullly they will finally implement "nova-explosion"! I heard they have been working on it for months. When enabled, any nova loots will explode when clicked into a golden shower of fireworks as nova fragments flit to the ground like confetti.

It's another way for noob's to earn PED as they follow you like pilot fish.

And yes, I am aware I said golden shower.

Well, most people interested in this probably run EU on low settings or safe mode and would hence be unable to observe atmospheric effects in full.

Here's another idea:

- 1 000 000 Nova Fragment (10 PED TT value) can be refined into 1 Supernova Fragment (1 m diameter, can be used as house decoration). :)

The subject really says it all. Any chance we can get a peak at all the wonderful and freaky stuff you guys have been working on during past couple of months? Videos, screenshots, proclamations of awesomeness and similar?
You wanna see their suntans?

It will probably be the Moon as it's an MA development.

Woohoo taming! ;)

Well the big cheese did say 2013 :) dickheads have painted themselves into a corner yet again by giving yet ANOTHER date. I will be amazed if they come up with the goods and if they do I'll be amazed if it has all these great new features that have made taming take so long as they already told us many times.

It'll be as impressive as all the new features on mask designing... UNDO... fail.

You mean pictures from their vacation? :p

You have to gather pieces of info everywhere. Kim said that PP update will be on 1 Oct, then Chris|Arkadia confirmed PP update in Oct and mentioned platform update in September.

Personally I see no use for this info, officially or not, since we won't see update notes until after the updates anyway.

Ah, I had missed that thread, thank you :) Ok, if it is in October, third week of September is probably the right time to ask.

While it might not be in the September release I've sure got something cool to tell you about the October release, we're finally introducing some mining "iron challenge style" missions!

For all the hunters out there we're introducing a huge amount of daily hunting missions that reward a new type of token that can be used to purchase items from various traders around Calypso.

While it might not be in the September release I've sure got something cool to tell you about the October release, we're finally introducing some mining "iron challenge style" missions!

For all the hunters out there we're introducing a huge amount of daily hunting missions that reward a new type of token that can be used to purchase items from various traders around Calypso.

Front page news stuff that!!!!

Promote that Kim :D

GL on release.

Rick

That's what I wanted to hear :)

I really want mining missions but I really don't want to see ore prices drop to nothing, so let's see some crafting missions introduced at the same time please.

Will you also introduce follow-ups for longterm hunting missions? (eg. Silver Atrox, Bronze Scipulor etc...)

New missions sound good but why do we need yet another new type of token when we already have mission tokens?

New missions sound good but why do we need yet another new type of token when we already have mission tokens?

These are untradable, you will actually need to collect your own tokens if you want these items.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

and while we r on the subject of extra inventory stuff.

I could understand storage with 500 limit back when we had 1 or maybe 2 planets but now we have

cyrene
calypso
NI
RT
Ark
FOMA
CP

whatever that moon will have
and some new upcoming planet

for the love of God, please please please please please. up the inventory to at least 1k or 2k items.
and possibly a search interface so we can just type in an item inventory and that item pop up and we wont have to waste so much time looking thru all those items for 1 little thing.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

and while we r on the subject of extra inventory stuff.

I could understand storage with 500 limit back when we had 1 or maybe 2 planets but now we have

cyrene
calypso
NI
RT
Ark
FOMA
CP

whatever that moon will have
and some new upcoming planet

for the love of God, please please please please please. up the inventory to at least 1k or 2k items.
and possibly a search interface so we can just type in an item inventory and that item pop up and we wont have to waste so much time looking thru all those items for 1 little thing.

This ^! :smash:

An expansion could even come with a one time fee attached so they can make some money.

Back