Knowledge is power

Status

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Knowing how to behave in Project Entropia and knowing the basics of the game is very important. Forums are a great way of getting the feel for a game, but if you just want hard facts its sometimes easier to read well written guides where any bias has been removed.

Project Entropia Resource Center (PERC) is one, if not THE, biggest of such sites.

The URL for PERC is: http://www.perc.info

Have fun :D

Feel free to donate one or two of your tuts for these forums, they could be stickied and locked so noone could reply to them :laugh:

PERC is a good resource site :cool:

Last edited:
PERC does rule ! :D

I often forget about the site though (sorry ! :( ) and then feel dumb when info I was looking all over for is on the site. Great site and I belive it's time to put it on my toolbar instead of just my giant unorganized list of bookmarks. ;)

Thanks Starfinder! :)

Especially the pricefinder come in handy from time to time. :)

Sometimes I wonder if knowledge is an absolute necessity in PE. Can one profit by relying solely on luck and persistance?

maniac said:
Sometimes I wonder if knowledge is an absolute necessity in PE. Can one profit by relying solely on luck and persistance?

If one is very lucky and persistant.

DD
:evilking:

well I guess there are 2 main category of players or way to play more correct.

1. u try to get "rich" which is almost impossible if not lucky :)
and this is hmm achevied by being trader.. buy cheap sell expensive.. which takes alot of patience and somewhat skill in doing bizz.. and in imho takes the fun out of playing the game.. but then again whateever gets u going is the right way..

well clearly this option is not for the 1 wanting to be "rich"
and that is to actually either depsoti a small sum of peds or aquire them by sweating.. which is a huge and patience demanding work..
and sweating nowadays dont really pay-off that well..
when u now got some peds on ur card u do what u feel is most fun..
hunt mining same here whatever gets u going.. this do is the most difficult way to get "rich" and depends alot more on luck.. there is ofc smart ways to hunt and eehm more stupid ways of hunting..
most important is to balance ur skills wepaons and mob.. for this there are alot of ppl that played for long and know the best ay.. there are also several guides for pointing u in the right direction.
u have 1 on ur clientloader and tons of tips at this site(will be more) or at http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/

sry abut the thin and not so informative option 1.. I'm more of a hunter. but there is surely alot of more information and knowledge out there amongs players and forums

1 good advise is never be afraid to ask.. there are no dumb questions when ur a noob

PERC 4 President!

awesome job kazzza man :) the PERC site is amazingly well done and i applaud how much time you have put into that, along with a few others i am sure. It is indeed another valuable PE resource

PERC is really good! I like it alot! Thx for all those who made it possible! :D

Agreed Muppis! Great work PERC!

DD
:evilking:

My goal is PE is to get even and keep my gun shooting.

Having a knowledge and wisdom to play entropia is really needed.... When I play this game I see to it that I have a wisdom to defend myself... Its either with a gun or any weapon available.... Because knowledge is power!

-----------------------------------------------

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
[Deleted}

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm.....

1. Hell of a resurrection...
2. Perc.info seems to be dead...
3. What's with the links in your siggy Aino?...

aino said:
Having a knowledge and wisdom to play entropia is really needed.... When I play this game I see to it that I have a wisdom to defend myself... Its either with a gun or any weapon available.... Because knowledge is power!

-----------------------------------------------

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
[Deleted]

Please familiarize yourself with the rules, and particularly Rule #28.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Starfinder said:
Knowing how to behave in Project Entropia and knowing the basics of the game is very important. Forums are a great way of getting the feel for a game, but if you just want hard facts its sometimes easier to read well written guides where any bias has been removed.

Project Entropia Resource Center (PERC) is one, if not THE, biggest of such sites.

The URL for PERC is: http://www.perc.info

Have fun :D

what is this site???? it looks like some money maker search engine... there is nothing about Etropia there when I clicked on that link....

For some reason that site should not even be posted here on the forum...
it has NOTHING to do with Entropia Universe.....

Status
Back