Where's my hof?

DaveJ

Guardian
Banned
Society
Freelancer
I almost got my hof once. Someone (who I won't name) killed the mob I was about to tag. No hof for me :(

Last edited:
Ok this is what I meant with my spam topic in the 'About EntropiaForums' section... what's the point of a thread like this really? :scratch:

Attachments

• REDeyesweirdshit-1.jpg
    REDeyesweirdshit-1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
Big problem with spam this EFD will cause.. ;-)

There needs to be very vigilant mods that have the ability to bitch smack anyone spamming for EFD and remove people's EFD for the offense.

Attachments

• eomon_longtooth_migration1.jpg
    eomon_longtooth_migration1.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
raeky said:
Big problem with spam this EFD will cause.. ;-)

There needs to be very vigilant mods that have the ability to bitch smack anyone spamming for EFD and remove people's EFD for the offense.

I agree. The EFDs will promote spamming to a certain degree but if MB chooses some good mods or puts up some good rules the problem should be eliminated.

I think a different system would make it better, if this is supposed to be a serious forum.

That means, MB has to do some serious thinking :)

gizze said:
I think a different system would make it better, if this is supposed to be a serious forum.

That means, MB has to do some serious thinking :)

Already done that ;)

PE players are mostly serious ppl, the hype will cool down automatically....with my help if needed :smash:

I have been running vBulletin forums for more than 2 years, have another forum with a couple of thousand members, im used to it :evilking:

About HOF's though..

Patience is very much needed in PE, your time will come. Hang in there. :wise:

Yea very true words prodiq, probably the best advice your gonna get.

Back