How to deposit with Ultimate Game Card?

IceBitchBaby

Provider
Society
Angels & Demons
Ice Cold Baby
Hey guys. I just got an Ultimate Game Card off a buddy of mine who was cleaning out his wallet and didnt want it anymore. Its got 8 bucks on it. Gave him 4 bucks for it.

Anyway, I could have sworn you were able to spend these on PED. I can't find the option anywhere though.

Help?

pretty sure the minimum depo for anything EU is $10....

I think you must select PayByCash, since UltimateGameCard is the child company of the aforementioned corp.

Try that, if it does not work...I dunno

Sorry for semi-necro'ing this thread, but I have a similar inquiry.

Yes, indeed the min. deposit is $10 using PayByCash / Ultimate Game Card, however using the latter I get substracted $2.99. What I want to know is, what happens when I use, say, a $20 card to deposit $10 so I can have enough for the $2.99 fee? What happens with the remaining $7.01? Can I use it later with another card to deposit? Will it remain on my PayByCash account? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just saw where this was posted. *facepaw* Can a mod please move this to Deposits & Withdrawals? Or should I make another thread about it?

Last edited:
ever hear of VISA, MASTERCARD?? no? hmm... ultimate game card sound badass though

ever hear of VISA, MASTERCARD?? no? hmm... ultimate game card sound badass though

Yes, but I don't have a credit card right now, those things are dangerous. :laugh: And a prepaid (credit) card isn't an option in my country either, and I got UGC's as a Christmas present, so yeah.

Sorry for semi-necro'ing this thread, but I have a similar inquiry.

Yes, indeed the min. deposit is $10 using PayByCash / Ultimate Game Card, however using the latter I get substracted $2.99. What I want to know is, what happens when I use, say, a $20 card to deposit $10 so I can have enough for the $2.99 fee? What happens with the remaining $7.01? Can I use it later with another card to deposit? Will it remain on my PayByCash account? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just saw where this was posted. *facepaw* Can a mod please move this to Deposits & Withdrawals? Or should I make another thread about it?

you can depo odd numbers, it just has to be over $10... so if you have a $20 card and theres a $2.99 fee you can depo $17.01 or 170.10ped

you can depo odd numbers, it just has to be over $10... so if you have a $20 card and theres a $2.99 fee you can depo $17.01 or 170.10ped

It's been a couple months since I deposited via UGC, but when I did it it wasn't like this. Maybe it changed I dunno. It was only in increments of 10 so had to be 10/20/30 dollars selected to deposit etc.

As for the leftover amount's you have from depositing it's stored as pay by cash pixel's or something like that. Whatever spare you have leftover is stored and you can use it later but only for EU. When I tried UGC I bought a $10 card only to find out with the fee i needed actually like $13. Had to end up buying an extra card just to cover the fee to deposit and I the leftover stay's in your account as credit for future use.

Yes, but I don't have a credit card right now, those things are dangerous. :laugh: And a prepaid (credit) card isn't an option in my country either, and I got UGC's as a Christmas present, so yeah.

where Im at those are free :D and yeah.. they can be dangerous.. sharp edges that can cut veins... or something.. thats why I keep my VISA in my wallet.. so it dont slice my ass

I recently Used 2 $20 UGC to deposit into Entropia.

On entering the first code (from the back of the UGC) into my pay by cash i attempted to deposit $20 dollars.
I found that there was a deposit fee for Paybycash so I opted for a $10 deposit instead, the remaining balance stays in my paybycash account. When the deposit made it's way to my entropia account i Foud a received 75 Ped as opposed to 100. I then Entered another UGC code through Paybycash giving me a balance over $20 dollars and made another deposit this time of $20 dollars. when it made it's way t o my Entropia account i was allotted 150 Ped.

Conclusion. Not only is there a fee on Paybycash's end but Entropia charges a 25% deposit fee on their end.
Not Kool, I didnt mind so much because the cards were gifts but It's obvious that UGC's are NOT a viable way of Depositing Funds into Entropia, at least not at the moment.

Hope This helps
Cheers

Thanks for your input everyone. :)

I recently Used 2 $20 UGC to deposit into Entropia.

On entering the first code (from the back of the UGC) into my pay by cash i attempted to deposit $20 dollars.
I found that there was a deposit fee for Paybycash so I opted for a $10 deposit instead, the remaining balance stays in my paybycash account. When the deposit made it's way to my entropia account i Foud a received 75 Ped as opposed to 100. I then Entered another UGC code through Paybycash giving me a balance over $20 dollars and made another deposit this time of $20 dollars. when it made it's way t o my Entropia account i was allotted 150 Ped.

Conclusion. Not only is there a fee on Paybycash's end but Entropia charges a 25% deposit fee on their end.
Not Kool, I didnt mind so much because the cards were gifts but It's obvious that UGC's are NOT a viable way of Depositing Funds into Entropia, at least not at the moment.

Hope This helps
Cheers

Urk, is this true? Can anyone else confirm this? I haven't deposited yet but if it is true, guess I'd be rather using them in some freemium game than in EU. :mad:

Thanks for your input everyone. :)

Urk, is this true? Can anyone else confirm this? I haven't deposited yet but if it is true, guess I'd be rather using them in some freemium game than in EU. :mad:

Pretty much. I don't know exactly what fee's were charged, but there are some. Several months ago, I used UGC to deposit and it's changed how it works now.

Before, it worked like this. Bought $30 worth of UGC and choose to deposit $30 getting 300 ped. On the checkout for paybycash you get their fee's depending on the amount you chose to deposit. ($10 deposit = 2.99 fee charge etc.) To get the $30/300 ped deposit, the overall cost was around like $36. Which was required all upfront, meaning your options were either change deposit to $20 to cover the fee's, or buy another UGC to cover the fee and get the $30 deposit.

Now, it's changed. It work's better, I guess, but still the fee's are a :censored:. Same scenario, you are going to deposit $30. There are no upfront fee's, it's all on the backend. Meaning the fee's come out of your ped amount instead. Deposited $30 and wound up getting 225 ped. So, a fee of 75 ped = $7.50. I guess it's nice that they changed it so now if you have a $10 UGC you can actually get ped, instead of not being able to deposit anything at all until you bought an extra card to cover the upfront fee's.

There was no explanation of the fee cost's when I deposited this time, at least none I noticed. There was a "there may be a fee charged" notice on the Entropia site where you select the deposit amount. I knew there was fee's so it's not like I was suprised by this.

Back