Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Tier 10 CB5(L)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Purchased from auction!!! ;)

Hmm, how does it differ from a non-tiered CB5?

Fill those boxes up and post us some stats and I will give ya some rep. but plz fill them all

Fill those boxes up and post us some stats and I will give ya some rep. but plz fill them all

That was my next question...

Exactly what level enhancers can I place in what slots?

As far as I understand it, only one type of enhancer in one slot, and a Level I enhancer can go in any slot, but a Level IV can only go in slot IV or above?

Correct?

<If this is explained in detail in another thread somewhere, a link would be fantastic, thanks!>

Experiment!

Dude congrats on the cool purchase! :wtg:

You should experiment with a bunch of different combination's of enhancers, so long as you can afford them of course. :D

Once you find a really good combo, take a screenie and share it here with us please. :)

That was my next question...

Exactly what level enhancers can I place in what slots?

As far as I understand it, only one type of enhancer in one slot, and a Level I enhancer can go in any slot, but a Level IV can only go in slot IV or above?

Correct?

<If this is explained in detail in another thread somewhere, a link would be fantastic, thanks!>

Ok dude, level I enhancers can only go into socket I, level II enhancers can only go into socket II, each level of enhancers can only go into there corisponding level socket.

Got it?

Ok dude, level I enhancers can only go into socket I, level II enhancers can only go into socket II, each level of enhancers can only go into there corisponding level socket.

Got it?

If that's it, it's pretty straightforward then...

I was under the impression that a lower enhancer could go in a higher number slot, but not the other way around.

I'll shop around for some enhancers over the next few days. :cool:

If that's it, it's pretty straightforward then...

I was under the impression that a lower enhancer could go in a higher number slot, but not the other way around.

I'll shop around for some enhancers over the next few days. :cool:

That was what I first thought too, but I learned the hard way. :(

Fill 'em up with range enhancers and you've got yourself one really cheap tagger.

Fill 'em up with range enhancers and you've got yourself one really cheap tagger.

Each enhancer only provides a percent of the base value, ill bet a Opalo still has a greater range.

How does such a low TT gun get up to tier 10?

How does such a low TT gun get up to tier 10?

Check the numbers, u can see em in item stats screen. They are about 2k each... basic numbers on normal CB5 are about 100 each - So very roughly - this item tiers 20x faster than basic one.

Cheap until the enhancers start breaking you mean? ;)

Show me a tier 10 UL item, and I'll be impressed.

Show me another Tier 10 (L) and I'll be impressed. :scratch2:

It will take some time, so for those of you with a little patience interested in seeing stats for all slots filled with enhancers should hopefully see something within the next 1-4 weeks (depending on how my enhancer shopping goes).

Any crafters out there interested in helping me along, I'd appreciate just ONE of each tier of enhancers (damage, range, accuracy, eco) at a reasonable %MU if you're willing.

Last edited:
How much tt value left? :silly2:

How much tt value left? :silly2:

Bought it for a whoping 2 ped (TT+204.25%) with 0.97 ped on the weapon, shot it for 5 minutes or so last night, it now has 0.95 on it waiting for experimentation with enhancers.

3% of the totall TT value of 3.10 will allow me to use it down to about 0.10 ped.

My last Apis got close. It got to 9.6 before breaking LOL

My last Apis got close. It got to 9.6 before breaking LOL

Now that could do some serious dmg with the right enhancers on it.

By request... a standard CB5 (L) compared to a Tier 10 CB5(L) sniper special with maximum range enhancers and a T-Rap blp amp.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:D

Hi Chrome

gz on that rare cb5L

The cost of Enhancers may out weigh the benefit.

But fun has no cost;)

cheer;

dandy

And with Damage enhancers? LOL
:laugh:

If the "enhancer math" holds true, then damage enhancers would increase 5% of the base per enhancer...

Ten damage enhancers would only increase 4 points total, for a "enhanced" damage range of 8.0-12.0?!? :mad:
<I don't feel like paying for the enhancers to find out>

However, I think the extended range of the enhanced CB5 combined with the T-Rap will be a fun tagger for a week or two. ;)

Either that, or I can head to pvp and try to poke someone's eye out with my supa-long-range bb gun. :laugh:

gz on that rare cb5L

The cost of Enhancers may out weigh the benefit.

But fun has no cost;)

Yes, this is strictly an exercise in fun. :D

Back