Mission: Commando

~ thebuzz ~

Stalker
Banned
Society
cK Shadows
Tom thebuzz Christensen
Mission: Commando

Objective: Obtaining Commando without major investments...

Possible solution:
Got a large hof, and that helps a lot...
Entropia-2007-11-14-21-37-1.jpg

This was primarily done using the excellent tool from jdegre called

Chipping Optimizer
Its an awesome tool - surely worth trying.

Last edited:
You got me confuzed. Dont you mean Mission: Commando? If youre level 63 laser pistoleer you should have unlocked CS 13 levels ago, and if you didnt... you should tell your professional standing you should have :D

You got me confuzed. Dont you mean Mission: Commando? If youre level 63 laser pistoleer you should have unlocked CS 13 levels ago, and if you didnt... you should tell your professional standing you should have :D

Damn I'm a forum n00b too

Moderator can U change title to "Mission: COMMANDO" instead? :D

If you are selling those skills out i think it shuld be very possible to get commando :scratch2:, id say yes, its enugh go get commando but allso depending on how much the skills you are gonna buy cost

Damn I'm a forum n00b too

Moderator can U change title to "Mission: COMMANDO" instead? :D

you can change the titel yourself, just click "Edit" on your post, then click "Go advanced" :) then you can edit it

If you are selling those skills out i think it shuld be very possible to get commando :scratch2:, id say yes, its enugh go get commando but allso depending on how much the skills you are gonna buy cost

Thanks for the reply - I hope thats true

I ofcourse hope for a 1:1 conversion of rifle for starters - also got about 2200 BLP I can throw in a chippo for Laser conversion.

you can change the titel yourself, just click "Edit" on your post, then click "Go advanced" :) then you can edit it

Ok thanks, but it wont change the link title in the pages... Meaning the link in Skills section :(

I'm interested in Ur LB skill m8, pm send.

GL !!

my impression is that it is not enough.

if you chip out your listed melee skills (+rifle), you'd get around 14-15k (net, after 10% loss and after ESI price). this is with peauction prices; ingame prices are more expensive in terms of selling the implants, but also more expensive when it comes to buying ESIs.

otoh, with a made-up avatar with level 63 in laser pistoleer, it was needed way over 20k peds to chip up to level 70. if you list your laser pistoleer related skills, i can fine tune this figure.

cheers,
/jdegre.

Haha its all good, we all make misstakes.

Anywho, selling those skills im not convinced you actually would unlock commando. Then again, i cant say for sure since i dont know your other skill points affecting the hit profession. You might wanna check jdegres chiping optimizer tool out and see what you need to get to go there.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68431

U got a lot of LB there, what about trying to unlock Commandao with LB ?, should be more easier, but ofcourse if u are HG man now chiping LB would be a bit useless, u'll get commando but ur HG HA will be the same..

my impression is that it is not enough.

if you chip out your listed melee skills (+rifle), you'd get around 14-15k (net, after 10% loss and after ESI price). this is with peauction prices; ingame prices are more expensive in terms of selling the implants, but also more expensive when it comes to buying ESIs.

otoh, with a made-up avatar with level 63 in laser pistoleer, it was needed way over 20k peds to chip up to level 70. if you list your laser pistoleer related skills, i can fine tune this figure.

cheers,
/jdegre.

Thanks - after looking @ http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=19

Attributes: Agility 79.5
Combat: Aim 5752
Combat: Combat Reflexes 5885
Combat: Combat Sense 5712
Combat: Commando 0 (ofcourse)
Combat: Handgun 7489
Combat: Marksmanship 6689
Combat: Weapons Handling 5570
Construction: Laser Weaponry Technology 7567
General: Coolness 4933
General: Courage 5391
General: Dexterity 4938
General: Perception 4283
General: Serendipity 5382

I'm interested in Ur LB skill m8, pm send.

GL !!

U also say U can trade HG or range in exchange - mostly Im interested in HG, what do U offer?

Suggestion would be U provide me an HG implant, I pay markup for that, and I supply an LB implant - which U pay markup for :)

Haha its all good, we all make misstakes.

Anywho, selling those skills im not convinced you actually would unlock commando. Then again, i cant say for sure since i dont know your other skill points affecting the hit profession. You might wanna check jdegres chiping optimizer tool out and see what you need to get to go there.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68431

Thanks a lot A-Bomb (And gz on that uber mining) :) Now buy my LB skills :D

U got a lot of LB there, what about trying to unlock Commandao with LB ?, should be more easier, but ofcourse if u are HG man now chiping LB would be a bit useless, u'll get commando but ur HG HA will be the same..

Wonder if that would be cheaper - Im after Commando - afterall - and uses UL HL6 which is SiB anyway :)

NB: Swordsman Hit is rank 60.8 approx

Last edited:
I ran your numbers cus im intrested myself in what it would cost from that point. And according to the tool it would run you 22k peds total from 63 to 70. Selling out the above mentioned skills would net you somewhere around 15-17k peds... so youre actually in the ballpark.

So I should do what this chart says?
skillchart.gif

Its made so it will provide you with the cheapest way to get to where you want to go. So yeah, thats what you should aim for... and thats a SHITLOAD of handgun chips rofl :D

With swords:
Final Level: 7000
Total Cost: 26,428 PED

With Handgun:
Final Level: 7000
Total Cost: 22,768 PED

Handgun will be cheapest for me for sure..

Would have to chip to lvl 11.111 :eek: in LB to get Commando

So I should do what this chart says?
(...)
scary chart with lots of kPEDs to spend... :eek:
(...)

the chart tells you the cheapest way to chip up to a certain level. however, please note the following:

- the prices are taken from peauction; this means that for sure you will not find in auction handgun implants for that price (they will be more expensive). you can override the default prices with your own, in the tab "chip prices". i'd stress the importance of doing it, because changes in the prices usually have a BIG impact in the distribution of what and how much you should chip.

- the calculations for high skill levels (+10k) is not extremely accurate. it is reasonably accurate, but take it with a grain of salt.

- there is a nice button on the upper right-hand side of the page, and it actually has a purpose beyond decoration... :laugh:

hope to see you unlocking commando pretty soon...
/jdegre.

for... and thats a SHITLOAD of handgun chips rofl :D

Just requires one (semi)uber chipping out so not uncommon to see such an amount of HG on the market.

/Slupor

Just requires one (semi)uber chipping out so not uncommon to see such an amount of HG on the market.

/Slupor

Well i really refered to the tt esi amount of skill. And i still consider 900 peds of skills a SHITLOAD, in caps too :D

Well i really refered to the tt esi amount of skill. And i still consider 900 peds of skills a SHITLOAD, in caps too :D

the sad thing is that you need this SHITLOAD of skills to move 1500 levels (from 7500 to 9000). isn't it absolutely depressing? :(

the sad thing is that you need this SHITLOAD of skills to move 1500 levels (from 7500 to 9000). isn't it absolutely depressing? :(

Im in total agreement with that :(

Well, if you pull it off Tom itll be pretty sick. Good luck with it man!

Shouldnt this thread be in selling ? Or atleast part of it.
Good luck with your mission though :)

Well, kinda looks like if you chip out your rifle & melee skills you'll be pretty close. Then a bit of painful skilling to push yourself over!

ESIs are gonna cost a bit though :eek:

gl buzz :)

(thread title amended)

But Buzz, What i am wondering is do you really wanna give up 22k of pretty fine skills for getting much closer to commando :)?

Specially now that LB just doesnt have enough alternatives but they will surely come, and this chunk of LB might be worth like triplle in the future..

But Buzz, What i am wondering is do you really wanna give up 22k of pretty fine skills for getting much closer to commando :)?

Specially now that LB just doesnt have enough alternatives but they will surely come, and this chunk of LB might be worth like triplle in the future..

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that too. But Commando is really worth having, and skilling from 63 to 70 naturally is gonna be really slow these days so I also kinda understand buzz's reasoning. But yes, would be a shame to lose all those LB skills, probably not many at all in-game that have such a high level of LB.

Right I might have to reconsider those LB skills - its not gonna give much peds anyway :( And would require 1500ped ESI's

Now what to do... Throw in imp 21 defender, Ancient M2870 and an Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon to get there

I also just bought an 4130ped (including markup) esi with HG skills, @ 2200% - got me to rank 64 too :)

Now 6 ranks to go...

Right I might have to reconsider those LB skills - its not gonna give much peds anyway :( And would require 1500ped ESI's

Now what to do... Throw in imp 21 defender, Ancient M2870 and an Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon to get there

I also just bought an 4130ped (including markup) esi with HG skills, @ 2200% - got me to rank 64 too :)

Now 6 ranks to go...

Selling skills to buy skills is losing alot of value to get something.

So yes i would say sell the imp, U got a nice Isis UL that is better then the imp.

And when u get as far that the imp is more eco then the isis u could sell that and always get another imp.

But if u sell LB now, i dont think you will ever be in the position to get that back.

Selling skills to buy skills is losing alot of value to get something.

So yes i would say sell the imp, U got a nice Isis UL that is better then the imp.

And when u get as far that the imp is more eco then the isis u could sell that and always get another imp.

But if u sell LB now, i dont think you will ever be in the position to get that back.

Blaaahh made a big mistake in my calculations... But Imp Defender wont be far behind the UL HL6 with a HA of 7.0 - Thou having a little less damage/sec... Another way to go would be to fuck the skills right now, sell the Imp defender and the UL HL6 and what ever skills is needed to get Imp M2870 - Not THAT far behind on the eco compared to the UL HL6 at the pro standing he has now, and would move the skilling speed (And killing speed which will make up for the lost eco)

Last edited:
Now I'm looking for an 750-800 ped Handgun chip* - so if you know anyone willing to sell - please let me know :)

* thats 7510-7622 skill levels approx from 1 and up.

Back