PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Me and another pirate got someone carrying a single mutated bone piece going to crystal palace. Sold for 600 ped I believe. :lolup:

Pfft... when u get 3 with the broken Armour let me know :smoke::smoke::smoke:

BOdhKYh.jpg

Damn that Max character must be some great hunter to kill the all mighty Isma wonder who he is :scratch2:

Damn that Max character must be some great hunter to kill the all mighty Isma wonder who he is :scratch2:

I personally don't think you have to be someone to kill isma.Anyone can do that lol.

I personally don't think you have to be someone to kill isma.Anyone can do that lol.

Yes I don't the cash to hunt or hired hunters and after achieve what 350hp now ? Them start come and talk all big back my screen tough boi

Yes I don't the cash to hunt or hired hunters and after achieve what 350hp now ? Them start come and talk all big back my screen tough boi

if you don't stop crying and stay in the line.
Now sit down.

if you don't stop crying and stay in the line.
Now sit down.

You so retarder that in your mind I'm the one crying :eyecrazy:. All I did is answer BKK tread and now I cry saying about you hunters also true or you so coward that hide them so theere contribution to make you avatar is nothing ? Damm must be shitty boss :wise:

Make a tread so we can argue all day this is a globals side damm

Last edited:
You so retarder that in your mind I'm the one crying :eyecrazy:. All I did is answer BKK tread and now I cry saying about you hunters also true or you so coward that hide them so theere contribution to make you avatar is nothing ? Damm must be shitty boss :wise:

Can you try this time in English?
2 more tequila please.

Dicks back in pants guys. Dont let this great thread get locked. Isma posted what this thread is all about, dont get personal and racist

Congrats you 2!

Congratz to all of you on so many globals since the last time i have checked this thread!!!! Much love to all the PKERS ;) Hope some of you remember that we can still be enemies but share a brotherhood in that we love being inside of the zone. Gratz Isma!!!

Also Akon, i love your quotes bro

Back