Enough is enough

I thought this game was just a ped exchange between players with a certain % going to MA. And naturally the people spendin more $$$$ have a higher chance of getting more back.

Do you really think there are personal lootpools? o_O
Wouldnt that be too complicated for a game with thousands of players?
they already have "personal" loot tables for each mob in a game with thousands of mobs.

they already have "personal" loot tables for each mob in a game with thousands of mobs.

This is speculation that does not fit with observation. Per-mob loot cycles, yes. Per-mob loot pools, unlikely.

I thought this game was just a ped exchange between players with a certain % going to MA. And naturally the people spendin more $$$$ have a higher chance of getting more back.

Correct. It's a lot like a poker table actually.

Did you just say thousands of mobs?

I guess entropedia is extremely inaccurate then. LOL :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Yes, thousands. And he is correct ofcourse. Did you even bother to count them?
Nor does entropedia. :wise:
He didn't say thousand DIFFERENT KIND of mobs. :laugh:

This is speculation that does not fit with observation. Per-mob loot cycles, yes. Per-mob loot pools, unlikely.

I've not grepped word frequencies but it seems that MA announcements and comments typically used to speak of 'loot architecture', e.g.:
The fundamental loot architecture in Entropia Universe has been unchanged since public beta.
They only said 'pool' when answering questions about 'pool' but gradually it stuck.

Back