Live Support Feedback/Discussion

How would you rate the performance of Live Support

• Total voters
Since i started playing PE in 2002 i know the response times on support cases we had to suffer from for a long time.
answers taking weeks -even months- on simple inquiries were standard, not the exception.

it got better then.

now, i am very happy to see a new, fast and live aid for simple questions which closes the gap to up-to-date support handling.

keep it up and running.

:scratch2: new added ...
well they stoped asking how to do stuff
fixed all our gramatick mistakes in our paste and copyed answers

but it will be still a long way before they stop Roleplaying GODs and start working as intended

:scratch2: new added ...
well they stoped asking how to do stuff
fixed all our gramatick mistakes in our paste and copyed answers

but it will be still a long way before they stop Roleplaying GODs and start working as intended
Eh, that will certainly help. But it will come with experience and time. Meanwhile, it's been mostly just a harmless and entertaining schtick that proves they're human. Between the stars, the obvious names, and the webchat, I rate them 10/10 on approachability, overlooking the rare brittle moment that happens to anyone human. And I think their first priority is they need to be approachable and easy to find even for the newest of new players.

Apollo is the bomb!:wtg::wtg:
Well now that we're rating them comparatively, I'll opine from my Pacific NW American cultural perspective that I've appreciated Heimdall's humor and his and Odin's professional manner a lot. But I do have that certain Nordic cultural bias re: names, and it has probably influenced my reactions. I've also seen Janus do a particularly good job re: manner and responsiveness. But I'm only online a tiny number of hours in a day, and have probably just not been present when the rest of you shone.

I submitted a case last night about 10 hours ago about my GC being out of sync and got an e-mail saying it was opened. This the second time I have had this happen and I will switch to the phone app as soon as I can but now I ready to play but can't get in:). I know it has only been 10 or so hours but last time I think it was only around 2 hours to fix.

But that is not why I am making this post. I went to live chat and after answering a few questions my answer from the tech was "Wait for a response have a nice day" click. REALLY do those techs think all players are stupid. What he could have said could have had a little more information like "We don't work on the weekend" or "There is a smaller crew on the weekends and it will take longer" or " We are very busy because we have a lot of cases right now". But blunt discourteous responses like that is not real good IMO. Just saying.

I didnt have to use support in years, didnt think I would need it soon again. But now I couldnt enter my account so I tried Live Chat. And I have to say the response was very very quick, it was friendly and professional. It left me without doubt about the next steps to take.

Now I can only hope that my support case will be handled as swiftly, cause not being able to login kinda sucks :tongue2:

I didnt have to use support in years, didnt think I would need it soon again. But now I couldnt enter my account so I tried Live Chat. And I have to say the response was very very quick, it was friendly and professional. It left me without doubt about the next steps to take.

Now I can only hope that my support case will be handled as swiftly, cause not being able to login kinda sucks :tongue2:

I have used a few times and it was as you said, I am hoping that I got the one dumb A$$ that works there and the others will be like the ones I have had before.

Well?

I submitted a case last night about 10 hours ago about my GC being out of sync and got an e-mail saying it was opened. This the second time I have had this happen and I will switch to the phone app as soon as I can but now I ready to play but can't get in:). I know it has only been 10 or so hours but last time I think it was only around 2 hours to fix.

But that is not why I am making this post. I went to live chat and after answering a few questions my answer from the tech was "Wait for a response have a nice day" click. REALLY do those techs think all players are stupid. What he could have said could have had a little more information like "We don't work on the weekend" or "There is a smaller crew on the weekends and it will take longer" or " We are very busy because we have a lot of cases right now". But blunt discourteous responses like that is not real good IMO. Just saying.

The biggest problem here is that you are trying to lump two separate areas into one. Each support area has its role, and yes there is crossover, but going to Live Support with an issue only Ticket support can solve is not the best use of anyone's time. I think Live Support serves a great purpose, and that is to be a conduit of information and to guide people to the right area to get the best result. :yay:

The biggest problem here is that you are trying to lump two separate areas into one. Each support area has its role, and yes there is crossover, but going to Live Support with an issue only Ticket support can solve is not the best use of anyone's time. I think Live Support serves a great purpose, and that is to be a conduit of information and to guide people to the right area to get the best result. :yay:

I agree but I think it would have been better to say "We have no access to support cases" I can not argue with that :) Kind of the like "We can talk about game play"

Getting some great feedback both positive and negative here in this thread, but mostly (and importantly) constructive. I'd like to let you all know how much we appreciate your approach here. Feel free to keep the comments coming!

For my sins, and being an avid GC nut - I refused to move to the app. That was until the damn thing was taking 20-30 goes to give me a code. (Now i am a big fan of something physical in house for security, so the app was a last resort).

Anyways, I installed the app had a bit of trouble, mostly cause i hadn't had enough coffee, and went to live chat.

They sorted me out quickly and concisely.

Very Good!

Would recommend to all - at least in my limited experience.

Rgds

Ace

I had good experience with the live support, even when I called them to come in a place where some exploits were happening, less than 30 sec and they were there , but from what I know no penalties for the exploiters... which is sad... but overall good ?

Live Support....

Deleted...….

Last edited:
I love Live Support team

I have an apartment In Sakura city with many holes in the floor that will kill your character.
I Messaged LiveSupport Hera and she immediately came to see my apartment windows that throws people out of itself. I have a support ticket in place, but glad they were responsive and helpful investigating.

I can't say much about live support, but I can say that MA definitely needs to consider player input more when it comes to game design. a focus group of creative-minded players could brainstorm and develop concepts to improve long-standing deficits such as new player retention where MA's concept-making resources are (apparently) limited by time and personnel. at the very least (!) an actual MA game designer should appear on chat once a month and answer player questions and listen to player input.

an open access forum where any new ideas are shouted down immediately by naysayers certainly isn't the right platform for new ideas, btw. the tp token idea fiasco proved that entirely. loot 2.0, a "feature" little less controversial, was implemented without any player input, coincidentally...

loot 2.0, a "feature" little less controversial, was implemented without any player input, coincidentally...

thats not even close to being true. there has been ongoing discussions on the forum for id even say years where people complained about the loot system and wanted a fair change including tons of ideas. the whole system as it is now has been explained before. (hint: check for eco vs. uneco threads)

thats not even close to being true. there has been ongoing discussions on the forum for id even say years where people complained about the loot system and wanted a fair change including tons of ideas. the whole system as it is now has been explained before. (hint: check for eco vs. uneco threads)

loot 2.0 was announced (first I ever heard of hunting loot being changed), and then it was implemented some weeks later. that is all of the process that I, the average player, experienced. sure there might have been obscure discussions on the farthest corners of the internet beforehand - but what I proposed above is completely different. no player directly discussed on even ground or even co-designed loot 2.0 with MA as far as I am aware. and do you think even a broad coalition of players could've stopped loot 2.0 from being implemented?! see how much the exp IV petition did...

players might have complained about loot all right (just like about any other thing in the game), but they didn't have any say in the rework whatsoever.

loot 2.0 was announced (first I ever heard of hunting loot being changed), and then it was implemented some weeks later. that is all of the process that I, the average player, experienced. sure there might have been obscure discussions on the farthest corners of the internet beforehand - but what I proposed above is completely different. no player directly discussed on even ground or even co-designed loot 2.0 with MA as far as I am aware. and do you think even a broad coalition of players could've stopped loot 2.0 from being implemented?! see how much the exp IV petition did...

players might have complained about loot all right (just like about any other thing in the game), but they didn't have any say in the rework whatsoever.

no player will ever be able to have any direct say in anything regarding loot as no player has insight on the actual economic standing of MA and the loot algorithm itself so they wont be able to know what can be changed and what cant. and its not as in other MMOs were every change can be made because MA need to have the loot algorithm economically viable. the playerbase just has the possibility to say what they think via this forum and MA can passively take part in this process and adjust to the needs of the players as far as they can do it.
if they would allow an elite group of players to discuss this sort of thing with them then those elite players do have heavy economical advantages they they will know possible changes before they come and this can not be allowed (although it often seems to be this way, especially with EMWs insight on the matter)

... see how much the exp IV petition did...
Pretty sure MA staff read this forum rarely if ever... ESPECIALLY the petitions... :lolup:

no player will ever be able to have any direct say in anything regarding loot as no player has insight on the actual economic standing of MA and the loot algorithm itself so they wont be able to know what can be changed and what cant. and its not as in other MMOs were every change can be made because MA need to have the loot algorithm economically viable. the playerbase just has the possibility to say what they think via this forum and MA can passively take part in this process and adjust to the needs of the players as far as they can do it.
if they would allow an elite group of players to discuss this sort of thing with them then those elite players do have heavy economical advantages they they will know possible changes before they come and this can not be allowed (although it often seems to be this way, especially with EMWs insight on the matter)

players obviously do not need to know the variables. and if lets's say 3 different new concepts are proposed, and only 1 of them is implemented, nobody can adequately "prepare" for that scenario. even better idea: ma should publically tease various ideas, some of which might up end in the game ---> nobody gains any special advantage

I'm talking about creative groundwork here. the numbers and formulars purely lie with ma. fact is that ma seldom has good ideas, and those things that do get put into the game (or spin-off-games :rolleyes:) are usually very badly executed. add to that the enormous problem of events shutting out newbies wholesale.

players know best what new concepts players want in the game and in what form.

Back