Selling: Shop in NWO

Selling my shop in NWO prison securiy on RT.

I want 20k peds

PM if you're interested

Last edited:
Lol! A shop in the rt prison for 20k peds is a joke. I offer 2k

Thanks for your interest, if you want one at that price, you'll not get mine.

like bump of the day

I already know 3 shops in Tangerine area that have sold in the past 6 months for approximately 17k PED to 19k PED,

I have never been to Prison, dosn't really let me enter, or maybe I was just skeptical because of a warning message...
But is the shop on the island or is it in the Instance? I will have to check the area out when I come to rocktropia next, I mean, who goes to rocktropia and dosn't check out the Prison?

I have never been to Prison, dosn't really let me enter, or maybe I was just skeptical because of a warning message...

*laffing* So, then tell me about traffic to these shops in NWO compared to Tangerine, eh.
Next time you're here, I will personally show you NWO prison.
Take my card and give me a call, then you can see the novelty of such things.

Hello, how do i visit the NWO prison shops? last time i go in there to check but entering certain places keep getting killed. In the end i just gave up and tp out. I am not sure but i think a long time ago i did some of those nwo quests until i have to kill the inmates which i stopped.

*laffing* So, then tell me about traffic to these shops in NWO compared to Tangerine, eh.

I went to NWO shop once, i took a wrong turn when i was trying to get to the tp ^^

Wanted to remember it's a sale thread. Get a life and don't be so jealous for those concerned by this post.

Free bump!

:wtg:

Hopeless bump for a sale at short time, the occasion to point at old econometry lessons... you can't base your average price when there is only 5 products available in the world. 2k is a valid price if only there were 5 billion cells on the market! :wtg:

Hopeless bump for a sale at short time, the occasion to point at old econometry lessons... you can't base your average price when there is only 5 products available in the world. 2k is a valid price if only there were 5 billion cells on the market! :wtg:

I know this is not price check thread, but just because there is only 5 cells dont mean it has extravagant price tag. Its just a shop at the end of day. It like when a player wanted to sell a shop that had terminals inside of it and tried to add these to price tag. Dont get me wrong i belive the cells are worth alot more than 2k, but lot less than 20k. At the end of the day its your property and its your right to sell it for what you want.

Hello, how do i visit the NWO prison shops? last time i go in there to check but entering certain places keep getting killed. In the end i just gave up and tp out. I am not sure but i think a long time ago i did some of those nwo quests until i have to kill the inmates which i stopped.
yep, instructions on how to get to the place might possibly be beneficial here...

Back