Help: help me !!pls! d3dx9_34.dll is missing :(

LadyGaga

Hatchling
Society
UNITED BALKAN
Hello! .. I download the C + 2005 x86 and it started to work..i open the client loader and he download the patches and when i "launch" the game i got this the program can`t start because d3dx9_34.dll
is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem :(

what should i do ? ... i reinstall the entropia ,i deleted the c + and reinstall all over a few times ..but always i got the box whit that sentence :((( help me pls...

i didnt play 3-4 years and i want to back the game ...i am losing my nervse damn`t !! :(

btw. i use win 7 / 32

ty

d3dx9_34.dll

try typing this in google then download it from a dll site

place in %windows%/systems32 dir and you are good to go

Not a good idea..

d3dx9_34.dll

try typing this in google then download it from a dll site

place in %windows%/systems32 dir and you are good to go

Installing a seperate dll from a dll site is not a good idea. The best way is to install (re-install) it from the microsoft site. (If you don't know why, follow my previous link)... Although it may work, and then again it may not, I suggest in any event, make sure you do a system restore point.

Just a suggestion.

Need help?

Hello ladygaga,

Follow these steps:

d3dx9_34.dll
This is because you are missing a file.
Step 1. You can download http://www.d3dx9.net/download-missing-d3dx9_34-dll/ here.
Step 2. Paste this file into your system32 and system folder. Also put it in your syswow
Step 3. Navigate to your System32(32Bit OS) or SyWOW64(64Bit OS) Folder.
Note: The location of System32 or SyWOW64 is
C:Windows\System32 (If you are using 32Bit Windows)
C:\Windows\SysWOW64 (if you are using 64Bit Windows)
Step 4.Paste the d3dx9_34.dll into this folder.
Step 5.Run the game. It might work now.

He already posted, it worked .... more than 1 year ago. :eyecrazy:

Back