Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Crashed

Did Kreltin 2 and reward was 1.42ped did not collect. Did Kreltin 3 reward still said 1.42ped. Collected 1.42ped for swordsman. reward then said 1.33 ped. Clicked melee damage and crashed. Not sure if I got it or not. Now on 4.

Error at 95% was solved by removing all files in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\redist

and then restarting CL. TY GradenFoss!

Win7 64 bit

Thanks! Worked for me Win10 64bit

Few issues noticed in game:
- clicking on item info and inside of it clicking on copy item link crashes the client

- some vehicles are missing market icon if viewed from storage/inventory. Kraka and Pitbulls for example. When viewing via copy/pasted link everything is shown correctly.

- Some new item blueprints have strange names with too many (L)'s. Arcticus Thigh (L) Blueprint (L) (L) for example -- the last (L) seems not needed.

- Market info section of share center does not show your own outstanding sell orders.

Not a bug but a auto switch between PED and PEC is annoying, please consider adding option to show everything in PEDs, just show 4 digits after decimal point.

Look here - the old reward

Hunting Challenge: Bronze Aurli II Kill Aurli worth 60000 points (Soldier and above) Courage (146.98) / Alertness (146.98) / Diagnosis (73.49)

Now the best reward i can get is about 95 TT..... and MA told us they will wait 1 year befor they do anything about the missions.....

MA trying to FUCK us.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am in the end if this mission and i want my Courage (146.98).

Look here - the old reward

Hunting Challenge: Bronze Aurli II Kill Aurli worth 60000 points (Soldier and above) Courage (146.98) / Alertness (146.98) / Diagnosis (73.49)

Now the best reward i can get is about 95 TT..... and MA told us they will wait 1 year befor they do anything about the missions.....

MA trying to FUCK us.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am in the end if this mission and i want my Courage (146.98).

What is this 95 TT reward you talk about ?
Are you already in stage 26 of new system ? :confused:

And in fact you are lucky to be in Bronze since you will get double reward here, the old one + all the new ones. :)

Not a bug but a auto switch between PED and PEC is annoying, please consider adding option to show everything in PEDs, just show 4 digits after decimal point.

Yes Please. :wise:

Also an option to get to the old fonts for names of mobs/avatars would be nice, since it was way more readable before this change.
Now it's just smaller and BOLD (and ugly again, like when you changed fonts of action text :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

This is something we are looking into now.

Thank you! Show everything in PED like it used to, just more decimals (not necessary imho, but some might think so). The PEC denomination is just confusing - and it will definitely be an issue in P2P trade (just think about all the "bu huuu MA, I got scammed in a PEC/PED trade").

crashed while claiming reward , after relog reward is not available. did i get the reward while crashing ?

Glad to hear hope u change it so its only ped as it is now its just confusing .
Also i wish we could copy items in to the search function in auction and maybe ewen be able to copy stuff in auction :)

Global bug...

Hi, when I global, EU open 2 window, the proffession and the freindlist!!!

Hi, when I global, EU open 2 window, the proffession and the freindlist!!!

Thats entropia tracker app doing that you have enabled P and U on entropia tracker setting

Quote : Chat Channels
Avatars now automatically rejoin the previous session’s custom chat channels when logging in.
Avatars are removed from custom chat channels when disconnected or logged out from Entropia Universe.
Custom chat channels no longer have restrictions on the number of members.
Custom chat channel membership is retained across server restarts and client login sessions.
YAY :yay::yay::yay::yay: It is indeed fixed, seems the re-adds I had to do yesterday were the last. After this mornings updates there was no need for further re-invites. TY MA.

But

can you remove all invitees that have not accepted after say 1 week
we can always re-invite, but these extra names give a huge overhead that is simply not necessary for you guys, and is a pain for channel mods who can't see all names in channel cos of this clutter
oh yeh and how about letting us see all members when we use /listmembers or at least make it say /listmember #channelname A giving all names commencing A or A-D etc

Just a BTW, I wouldn't mind seeing some items in the rewards for the codex instead of just skills. Not a big deal but a weapon, armor or plates. Like I said not big deal and I am grateful for codex, thanks.

95% error solves itself

I also got the 95% error while updating the game on two diferent PCs. To solve it i just kept trying to update and eventually it worked. Worked on 3rd try on my 1st PC, worked on 2nd time on 2nd PC.

I'm quite sad to lose access to Bronze Feffoid to get those sweet 50 PED Courage ( i am at 7/10k feffs ), but i understand the game needs to keep evolving. Overall the update was good. :yup:

On the shares update:
I also don't see how we can now look up past payments, as clicking takes you to the sell menu and no longer the history.
We can see shares on offer but I see no way to view any kind of sales and price history. Also, we cannot apparently see how long sales offers are still valid for, but I could be mistaken in my short check of functionality.
How finished do you consider this feature to be and do you have any timeline for improvements?
(I am glad we can now trade shares, but how low do you expect our expectations to be?)

Pecs/peds: please change it back, yes!

Additional features are planned to be added to the Codex in the future, currently the Codex only features Planet Calypso and Space creatures.

makes me wonder, when killing plumatergus or atrox on rocktropia, does that count for the codex?

makes me wonder, when killing plumatergus or atrox on rocktropia, does that count for the codex?
Yes. All Calypso mobs on other planets unlocks challenge.

Desktop icons can't be moved to thrash bin anymore.

Desktop icons can't be moved to thrash bin anymore.

Not sure what you mean. You mean the ones at the top ? I was able to pull a weapon icon to the desktop and then send to trash can.

Speaking of main menu.
They replaced my mission Icon with the codex Icon.
I still do mining missions.
Is this how it's gonna be?
One dimensional spread sheets.
The lack of creativity is sad to see.
Back in the day before this game was created we used cards, and boards and dice.
Are we gonna go back to that now?
No NPCs no interaction with the 3D world we created to entertain ourselves.
This SUCKS!

Drag something else onto them from the library, then you can trash them. The only one you can't get rid of is the Main Menu.

YOU ARE A LIFESAVER! Finally I can tidy my screen!

Reactions: Izz
Back