Future Occupation: Pet Breeder?

Victor1st

Mature
Society
TWU Direct
Sargusfrat
Think about it, it would be the classic "sit on your backside and do nothing" occupation.

Sometime in the future MA might get the idea that if you have a male and female snablesnot or whatever, they are happy, content and like the owner they might end of "doing there thang" in a stable, the owner comes back and find he/she has 10 little snables running around chewing his shoes....LMAO. Train them, watch them grow and then sell them :)

PS: If MA see's this post and takes the idea up i want 3% commision on all pet puppies sold...LOLOLOL

damn critters.

they'd eat you out of house n home.

they'd be like tribbles.. multiplying and consuming everything in your inventory and storage.

:laugh:

aahhh.. so that means that soon i will have snables humping my leg?

Dash Smashing said:
damn critters.

they'd eat you out of house n home.

they'd be like tribbles.. multiplying and consuming everything in your inventory and storage.

:laugh:

Tribbles!!! weeeeee! "The Trouble With Tribbles" classic ST:TOS episode.

Still, it would be a good idea though. I see folks selling there pets already, so maybe it can be a "rare" event if you are a really good trainer and owner and your pets are 95 to 100% happy for a given number of days..."POP"...little young snablesnot :)

Of coruse the possibilites for this is endless. MA could release a "Breeders License" at a cost of so many PED. Then MA can take a 4% selling fee which means the license would never need to be renewed...i hope marco's reading this, i want my cut, or a good rifle and some armor...LMAO

lol as long as each one was born with a HOF inside it I wouldnt care :laugh:

Dannei said:
aahhh.. so that means that soon i will have snables humping my leg?
That'll be one of the new trainable tricks and an attack all in one :silly2:

"Critical hit, 30 damage from Snable spooge"

Back