Most expensive items sold in EU!

Status
many people thought i was trying to control the price of the market... but that was false...

assuming i bought the first one... for +56k... i would try to keep the market price artifically high... at +56k

i let the market fall to whatever i could buy it for... thus bringing my cost average lower... at the time not many people could use the nifl... and it was a great economic weapon... and other weapons with same dps were +125k at the time... nifl made more sense to me to just buy and use it... which i did for a very very long time and profited...

so again... it wasnt to keep the blade outta others hands.... but to bring my price lower...

so in the end... if i bought for +56k and sold for +30k i would have lost 26k peds...

i bought around 4 or 5 in total... bought and sold...
i brough my cost down to +38 or 40k... on them... i beleive i sold all around +35-38k peds with the exception of 1 i made a silly trade for some armour parts i needed...

3 x 5k loss = 15k loss...
so instead of loosing 26k peds i loss only 15k peds... sounds silly but it worked out ok for me in the end...prices could have kept falling but it didnt...

but my thesis was more people would become more skilled thus increasing demand... i didnt expect the supply to keep increasing as rapidly as it did... but oh well...

LOL that is some failed logic.
When you pay 60k and at some point the value is 30k, you already have lost the 30k. Now since you collected them all you were able to resell them for more than you bought, lowering your total loss, but it really doesn''t matter if you already had one or not.

LOL that is some failed logic.
When you pay 60k and at some point the value is 30k, you already have lost the 30k. Now since you collected them all you were able to resell them for more than you bought, lowering your total loss, but it really doesn''t matter if you already had one or not.

well it works for me every day when i invest IRL ;) and worked just fine on nifls.... so failed logic or not... works ;)

probably not the venue to talk about this... but 69k was paid for a nifl...add it to the list... prior to that the first was sold for same price to neomaven... on auction... of course had a higher TT :)

Update:

• (New)Genesis Niflheim - Info received from Joker.
  • (New)OreAmp OA-103 - Info received from General Maximus Malakias - More details required for this entry.
  • (New)OreAmp OA-104 - Info received from General Maximus Malakias - More details required for this entry.
  • (New)Amethera Outback Land #21 - Formicacida LA - Info received by PM.
  • (New)Formicacida Scale - Info received by PM.

Enjoy,
Sitram

All intresting

now if only this was real :) Then it would be worth it for me :)

in Entropiabay.com (auctiondata actually) we have a tool to sort the most expensive items sold in auction by...auction.
Here is the link.
ofc the website is just 6 months young and the BO are not taken in consideration (MA don t release those data). I hope it can help.
DC

now if only this was real :) Then it would be worth it for me :)

Most of the sales have a link to a sale thread here on ef.com or some trusted persons offerend me the information. What other proof do you need?

When the list started to grow and ppl kept sending me various updates, I tried to filter them and add only those that can be verified in some way. Those that had a sale thread associated to them have the highest priority.

This list only records the highest ever sale of an item with the condition that the overall price to be over 50k ped. It doesn't reflect the current price of the items so please don't take the numbers from here as a reference if you are looking to buy or sell an item now. Remember that the market now is a lot lower then it was 2 years ago.

Update:

• Medusa's Head - New entry on the list. Info based on this thread.

I just noticed that the existing links are broken once the migration to the new forum SW has been made.

Is there any way to automatically fix them?:scratch2:

As always, please let me know if there are any items missing from the list.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Last edited:
Update:

• F.O.M.A. - Fortuna asteriod (former Club Neverdie) - New entry on the list. Info based on this thread.

I found an easy way to fix the broken links which pointed to to the full thread names.

Is there any way to fix the links which are pointing to a specific thread name?:scratch2:

As always, please let me know if there are any items missing from the list.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Last edited:
Proteron Ribs - 100K
And Foma didn't buy the whole asteroid for that price, only 7 domes iirc with shops, appartments.

Update:

• Proteron Ribs - New entry on the list. Info based on this thread.

Thank you Sheryo for remanding me about the Proteron Ribs sale. +Rep

Enjoy,
Sitram

Last edited:
I sold one part - but should be told by silverfox (but im sure total price was higher than the F set)

Carramone Armor Set (M) - (Bridge SilverFox Investor owns the full set)

I sold my LA # 42 for an impfap at was that time worth 200k and soon is again :yay:

I sold my LA # 42 for an impfap at was that time worth 200k and soon is again :yay:

To who did you sold your LA and when(month and year at least)?

I sold one part - but should be told by silverfox (but im sure total price was higher than the F set)

Carramone Armor Set (M) - (Bridge SilverFox Investor owns the full set)

I already contacted Silverfox two times about the price of the Carramone Set but got no answer. :(

Update:

• Mothershis Fortune, Victory, Revenge - New entries on the list. Info based on this thread.

Gratz to the new owners of the Motherships and for securing a place in the ATH list for most expensive items ever sold in EU! :yay:

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update:

• Mothership Thule - New entries on the list. Info based on this thread.

Gratz to Atami Tami Atemi, the new owner of the Mothership Thule and for securing a place in the ATH list for most expensive items ever sold in EU! :yay:

Enjoy,
Sitram

bought OLA #57 for 170k (from Qetesh) and OLA #59 for 170k (from Skippie)

Angel

Angel

Could you give me some approximate dates for the sale of each LA?

Angel

26.12.2010 - ola #57
24.01.2011 - ola #59

:)

Update:

• OLA #57 - New entry on the list.
  • OLA #59 - New entry on the list.

Thanks for sharing this info with the community and Gratz for securing a place in the ATH list for most expensive items ever sold in EU! :yay:

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update:

• Mothership Thule - New entries on the list. Info based on this thread.
  • Mothership Ticonderoga - New entries on the list. Info based on this thread.
  • Mothership Kronan - New entries on the list. Info based on this thread.
  • Mothership Krusenstern - New entries on the list. Info based on this thread.
  • Mothership Enterprise - New entries on the list. Info based on this thread.

Gratz to the new owners of the Motherships and for securing a place in the ATH list for most expensive items ever sold in EU! :yay:

Some info and price are missing or estimate. If you know exact prices please post the info in this thread so I can update the entries on the list.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Skalman now owns Male Carramone, I saw him at the Queen spawn last night with it on.

Silverfox made the sale here on pcf afaik

Skalman now owns Male Carramone, I saw him at the Queen spawn last night with it on.

Silverfox made the sale here on pcf afaik

Any idea for how much? :scratch2:

For some reasons I can't edit anymore the main post where the list is. :(

I sent a PM to 711 to help me fix this.

711 told me that posts older then 4 years can't be edited anymore.

His suggestion was to make a new thread, and, I quote "you will be good for at least a few more years :)"

Simply :laugh:

I don't want to make another thread because I will loose this one which is among top 10 most viewed on this forum. It also contains a lot of posts from ppl that contributed to the list over time. All this will also be lost.

I consider this thread as a piece of EU history and it will be a shame to loose it because of some silly forum rule.

For those interested in keeping this thread alive please send a PM to 711, maybe we can appeal to his/hers soft side and make an exception for this thread, so I can continue updating this list.

Thank you in advance,
Sitram

711 told me that posts older then 4 years can't be edited anymore.

His suggestion was to make a new thread, and, I quote "you will be good for at least a few more years :)"

Simply :laugh:

I don't want to make another thread because I will loose this one which is among top 10 most viewed on this forum. It also contains a lot of posts from ppl that contributed to the list over time. All this will also be lost.

I consider this thread as a piece of EU history and it will be a shame to loose it because of some silly forum rule.

For those interested in keeping this thread alive please send a PM to 711, maybe we can appeal to his/hers soft side and make an exception for this thread, so I can continue updating this list.

Thank you in advance,
Sitram

Failing that, just put a link to this thread at the top of the first post :)

It would be good if long-running threads could get around the 4-year rule somehow though. I've noticed my Mob Ladder thread is now uneditable so I'll have the same problem when the promised new mobs arrive in a few weeks.

Kimmi's purchase of Mayhem Thigh Guards should make the list when all is said and done.

Kimmi's purchase of Mayhem Thigh Guards should make the list when all is said and done.

Too bad I can't edit the list anymore :laugh:

Too bad I can't edit the list anymore :laugh:

I hope 711 works this out for you. It's great to have this data all in one thread.

Well, easy to access and interesting anyway.

Status
Back