Arkadia Moon launched!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

22 August 2018
The Arkadia team are proud to announce the launch of Arkadia Moon.
Make sure you don’t miss out on the surge of activity this week as Entropian's from all over the universe rushes to explore and discover the first hidden secrets on this new moon.
Featuring cities to explore, hidden caverns, vast areas for mining, new creatures and more the new moon is still open for all Entropian's to invest in. Get hold of some Arkadia Moon Deeds from the Entropia Universe Web Shop while they are still available.
Your journey into a new part of the Arkadia story is about to begin…

[h=3]Arkadia Moon Deeds[/h]There has never been a better time to purchase deeds than now! Claim your stake in the revenue generated by the Arkadia Moon today and get in at launch by purchasing Arkadia Moon Deeds from the Entropia Universe Web Shop.!

[h=3]Future Development[/h]A number of future expansions are already planned and are in development. In the next phase of the moon, we will release a collection of missions dedicated to one of the Arkadia factions. With this a new storyline will unfold.
The Smuggler faction will also get a new branch of missions, to delve deeper into the underworld of smuggling items between Arkadia and Arkadia Moon.
The IFN (Imperial Federal Navy) faction will in turn be called upon to secure Arkadia Moon and restrict the activities of the Smugglers and other unknown forces.
Miners and crafters – we also have something in store for you in the next update of the moon.!
Prepare yourselves.! Exciting times ahead.
See you on the Moon!

Originally Posted Here

CRAP I literally flew from Ark to calypso like, 10 hours ago. I should have thought that through, but I didn't think it would seriously be the moon!

I'll probably be on my way after some sleep lol.

Are there BPs Please?!??!

EDIT: lol nvm RTFA

Miners and crafters – we also have something in store for you in the next update of the moon.!

Last edited:
Woooow its been deliverd
Good job cant wait to see it

W00t!!!! :yay:

See you there! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

untitled_262235.jpg

Resources found:
Treasure: [Fossil Tooth] [Flint Arrow Head] [Part Of Brass Alloy]
Ore: [Narcanisum Stone] [Iron Stone] [Gazzurdite Stone] [Durulium Stone] [Lysterium Ingot]
Enmats: [Ares Head] [Lytairian Dust] [Garcen Grease]

More to follow....

Bad spawns, bad loot compositions esp for 5% tax mobs, bunch of non working npcs named interative, annoying terrain with stiff mountains and stuff make mining a pain. Left after 30 minutes :(

Bad spawns, bad loot compositions esp for 5% tax mobs, bunch of non working npcs named interative, annoying terrain with stiff mountains and stuff make mining a pain. Left after 30 minutes :(

Yeh I'm a little underimpressed. I suppose this is the beta release and we are the testing team.

Wait till u don't get the moon present because u left :laugh:

4 out of 7 mobs available.
iron missions for the 4 mobs but no story or smuggler missions.
no safe zone outside moon, cant tp to planet or be summoned by MS.
no items in loot, only generic oil/wool/comps

basically you pay 5% to beta test it

WARNING

The TP is busted, so you have to TT all your loot before flying back down. There are about a half dozen pirates waiting to shoot you down between the moon and the planet, so it's not worth the risk.

Current pirates:
Vanlot Ernestj Cinzano

And others...

Last edited:
...no items in loot, only generic oil/wool/comps….

basically you pay 5% to beta test it

[Globals]: Mathilda nukegirl Chei has found a rare item (Gravis GLR-33) with a value of 15 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

¿?

Ohh Crying and complaining Arkadia gives good things!! :cool:

Still Works :lolup:

22 August 2018
The Arkadia team are proud to announce the launch of Arkadia Moon.
Make sure you don’t miss out on the surge of activity this week as Entropian's from all over the universe rushes to explore and discover the first hidden secrets on this new moon.
Featuring cities to explore, hidden caverns, vast areas for mining, new creatures and more the new moon is still open for all Entropian's to invest in. Get hold of some Arkadia Moon Deeds from the Entropia Universe Web Shop while they are still available.
Your journey into a new part of the Arkadia story is about to begin…

[h=3]Arkadia Moon Deeds[/h]There has never been a better time to purchase deeds than now! Claim your stake in the revenue generated by the Arkadia Moon today and get in at launch by purchasing Arkadia Moon Deeds from the Entropia Universe Web Shop.!

[h=3]Future Development[/h]A number of future expansions are already planned and are in development. In the next phase of the moon, we will release a collection of missions dedicated to one of the Arkadia factions. With this a new storyline will unfold.
The Smuggler faction will also get a new branch of missions, to delve deeper into the underworld of smuggling items between Arkadia and Arkadia Moon.
The IFN (Imperial Federal Navy) faction will in turn be called upon to secure Arkadia Moon and restrict the activities of the Smugglers and other unknown forces.
Prepare yourselves.! Exciting times ahead.
See you on the Moon!

Originally Posted Here

Except for when they were initially released for 50 ped each :p

[Globals]: Mathilda nukegirl Chei has found a rare item (Gravis GLR-33) with a value of 15 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

¿?

Ohh Crying and complaining Arkadia gives good things!! :cool:

Still Works :lolup:

well, this was not found on the moon

When you are leaving the Moon there is no safe zone so Normadie are protecting the area. Thank you !

Last edited:
A number of future expansions are already planned and are in development.

Haha... heard this a ton of times! Hope this is actually true...

Woot!

When you are leaving the Moon there is no safe zone so Normadie are protecting the area. Thank you !

When I read that, this came to mind. Go Normandie!

So, can you TP to the moon from Arkadia at no cost?

Same question here can we tp down to ark ?

Smiles, I suggest you qualify that although the Normadie will attempt to protect the area, you're not accepting any liability for player losses via pirate theft should the Normadie fail to protect the area. Haha.

Rick

made in EU ! :D

weird thing, it does not cost 10 PED to get a new color clothes or any usseles similar thing?

So, question... I understand that the TP isn't working to get to the planet. Can you use the TP to get TO the moon, though? I mean, can you fly a pathfinder there and use the privateer TP to get to the moon surface, or are you pretty much SOL if you approach the moon with a privateer?

Inquiring minds want to know. :cool:

So, question... I understand that the TP isn't working to get to the planet. Can you use the TP to get TO the moon, though? I mean, can you fly a pathfinder there and use the privateer TP to get to the moon surface, or are you pretty much SOL if you approach the moon with a privateer?

Inquiring minds want to know. :cool:

can't, only quad wing or vtol for now

Oompa Loompa alert...be careful out there

oompa.jpg

gl & hf ;) if someone want share i wish know mineral composition

ya mountains are such an annoyance - wish the devs would actually play this game and they would lower them to reasonable heights ASAP.

Oompa Loompa alert...be careful out there

oompa.jpg

was thinking the oompa warhounds would have a human face like that dog thing in "2 days in the Valley" movie.

No no. Thank you!

quote from ark forum:

"The Auction is Ark auction so loot could be listed there for sale but as for taking loot to any other planet, forget it."

might be the temporary work around for the pirate problem

Back