PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Damn another one !
It must be the season for sharing ;)

Eede4in.jpg

This look way to good where I sign for nibula virus

gz:dunce:

I Think you miss the point of this thread... your suppose to take a picture at Kill to Show that loot not after.... or whenever you feel like pulling out your storage... lmao

I Think you miss the point of this thread... your suppose to take a picture at Kill to Show that loot not after.... or whenever you feel like pulling out your storage... lmao

Pulling out my storage on the SS :scratch2:

sry that was the best I could do, forgot to take the screeny in time :D

Pulling out my storage on the SS :scratch2:

sry that was the best I could do, forgot to take the screeny in time :D

I am aware of take (my informants made me aware of it when it happened ;) ), BUT wasnt this from like a earlier in the week ? This is why i my screenies used to include the names of my GD mob.

GZ anyhow

Last edited:
I am aware of take (my informants made me aware of it when it happened ;) ), BUT wasnt this from like a earlier in the week ? This is why i my screenies used to include the names of my GD mob.

GZ anyhow

Ya was last week :)

yep!!

*insert insult here*

Friend got this nice kill, was too lazy to post, so i will do for him :laugh:

holeh shit batman, someones gonna have a hard time when accessing storage! :D

Looks like a big screw up. :eyecrazy:

I wonder how he didnt notice it atleast when he tried to move with this weight. Maybe he teleported straight from storage to inside pvp area?

Several months ago i got this one, my best pk glob worth 6.5k peds

pk_uber.jpg

Some nice pk's from 2015:

125 ped ammo global:
pk_global.jpg

+300 ped
pk_hof.jpg

+400 ped
pk_hof_2.jpg

Simon

Simon could you please tell me what went thru your mind when you decided to take a photograph of the computer screen to simulate an screen shot ? i have alwasy wondered how that is even possible.:confused:

Look where it says killed Craks with Marber-Bravo....

Thats a hof in its own since I have a hard time with a high tiered tango :scratch2:

GZ SIMON!!!! :smoke:

Check the screenshot and then read my signature. lol

Btw Isma, dont u ever dare to whine about someone who hides in pet.

Check the screenshot and then read my signature. lol

Btw Isma, dont u ever dare to whine about someone who hides in pet.

Meh bkk got over 3k he should have post He's about you signature meh no one cares about bs sound like you still cry...
anyways gz on you goblal :smoke:

Last edited:
I dont have anything to cry about just just you hiding in pet. However, i wont do that thats what i ask from u to do also - stop crying about things u do also :) Peace!

I dont have anything to cry about just just you hiding in pet. However, i wont do that thats what i ask from u to do also - stop crying about things u do also :) Peace!

I cry because the use pets ? Wait its first time in months I see you in pvp and you see me already crying that's WOW o wait to i get donkey Kong :lolup:
Ok this section is for globals if you wanna start any drama retardas I suggest you to make a tread lol last replay here so any answers make a tread muchaha:dunce:

Last edited:
Really didn't expect posting here soon. But the unbelievable happend.
6121 ped ammo Hof in pk kill, even though there was 'only' a global swirl.

For people who don't know: the ammo isn't from the player. It's from the toxic shot that were bought by avatars, the slot machine paid out. Crazy that I hit it this time. Sorry for bad quality, I'm having some problems uploading screenies to pcf.

schermafbeelding_2015-12-17_om_11.54.59kopie.gif

Simon

Lol don't use all that ammo at once :p

Bump: Anyone that has some pk screenies to share ?

Kinda shows why i always get shot down going to cp.
I bet he just strut WTF.

Kinda shows why i always get shot down going to cp.
I bet he just strut WTF.

Me and another pirate got someone carrying a single mutated bone piece going to crystal palace. Sold for 600 ped I believe. :lolup:

Back