Help: Evader level for Osseocollum?

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Hi.:)

I want to ask ---> What lvl in Evender should you have to be able to hunt Osseocollum comfortable.:)

Nowdays i can kill up to Osseocollum old but its lots off fapping and to have 2 youngs on me i can just forgett about it lol.

Evender Holyfield should do it.

Interesting question... only time I have tried them I spent about 95% of the time fapping and 5% of the time shooting. (Seriously). They are nasty.

Slightly off-topic - has anyone ever listed mobs and the associated evader levels where hits from them decrease? I realise it would be very difficult to do and be beyond the realms of one player but could be worth it....

Has this got anything to do with biting in someone else's ear?

Note: I said "ear" and not "rear". ;)

Clearly Valentin means evader. I don`t see a need to jump in and poke fun without even a correction or suggestion.

Valentin I`m not sure of level but having evade around in the mid teens with a fast weapon and fap you should be able to take them up to provider or so. Taking your hit points into consideration. Still risky considering critical hits and such but could be worth it if the loot makes up for fap and armor decay. The best way is to just keep trying and see for yourself. Other people will have an opinion but only you will find the answer.

Well if Valentin has Quickness unlocked, he is already level 55 Evader.

So it's going to need someone with a fair few skills to answer this one I think.

Well if Valentin has Quickness unlocked, he is already level 55 Evader.

So it's going to need someone with a fair few skills to answer this one I think.

I think i would be able to get Evader lvl 70-72 to New year. I know that Desplator start to miss when you have about lvl 71 in Evader.:)

I have Evander lvl 59 now and Osseocollum miss a bit but not much.

i have a question for you: how do u got 55 evader??????
thx
a noob

i have a question for you: how do u got 55 evader??????
thx
a noob

Go to your local auctioneer, double click to activate it, then click 'Browse', then click 'Items', then click 'Skill Implants' (or something like that), then go to 'Defense' and from there, the possibilities are endless - as long as your ped card is as well.

I think i would be able to get Evader lvl 70-72 to New year. I know that Desplator start to miss when you have about lvl 71 in Evader.:)

I have Evander lvl 59 now and Osseocollum miss a bit but not much.

71 dodger now not evader for dasp. Osse still not comfortable to hunt even for me in shadow and I'm level 88. I'll test to see how often they miss but they still suck to hunt without using Carramone or Chronicle I've found.

|They start missing at around 60 evader. It gets easier with every level, but is supposed to be a hard mob... don't expect miracles.

wear spartacus if you can't take the hits too much ;)

that is, if you love armor decay

ahhhh the rich approach !!!!

thx for the info

mmmm i don't get it :scratch2:

Evade, is a very important skill for a serious Hunter, a very good investment and a good money saver imho.

It is much more interesting to invest in evade skills and stay with a ghost / gremlin armor than to buy a 35k ped Tiger armor and hunt with 500 evade skill point...

Last edited:
I believe there are some fappers out there that ask only costs or slighty more that can fap with sk 50, emt 2600 maybe even ur 125. That will make it ALOT easier than fapping yourself.

Actually I would hunt osseo all day with L fap fapping myself if there would be decent spawn in an area where you can actually see the mobs. Or at least there are many and only that type of mobs. Is one of the best mobs where you can skill paramedic skills these days.

...Slightly off-topic - has anyone ever listed mobs and the associated evader levels where hits from them decrease? I realise it would be very difficult to do and be beyond the realms of one player but could be worth it....

I like this suggestion... I like it a lot. BH and Star would certainly be on the list of those who would know. Not many are skilled enough to say with any certainty but this would be very beneficial to us lower-level peons. Give us something to aim for I suppose ;)

Thanks for the info guys.

I like this suggestion... I like it a lot. BH and Star would certainly be on the list of those who would know. Not many are skilled enough to say with any certainty but this would be very beneficial to us lower-level peons. Give us something to aim for I suppose ;)

Thanks for the info guys.

Cool.

As I understand it, there are two types of mobs. Ones like Exarosaur Young that don't hit a first-day noob *every* time, and ones like Atrox Stalker (or Osseocollum Young) that do hit a first-day noob *every* time.

So I reckon the first step would be to establish the list of mobs that hit a noob every single time and build it up from there.

Then the next step might be to work out if there are "steps" to the numbers of misses a mob does. When you get the required evader/dodger level, does a mob jump in one go from doing 100% hits to 50% hits for example? I'm sure someone knows that already....

The only person I've met who has any info on this, certainly in relation to Atroxes anyway, is Siam. I'm sure he told me once that Atrox Stalkers start missing around level 40...

Forrest :)

PS I don't have the time to run it but am happy to run into some mobs with my Level 30-something evader and do some testing. :)

PPS Sorry to OP for running slightly off-topic...

PPPS I have spotted something of this nature here now :)

Last edited:
Valentin I can fap you with Ad. vivo T15 for TT cost - might help in hunting these (atleast you wouldnt FAP so often).

PM sent with this offer.

I.

When i unlocked Quickness (lvl 55) Osseo Young would start to miss me 1 miss out of 20 hits.
Now im level 57 and they miss me like 2/10~

For mature, old and above that's another story :D

Hope this helps...

Back