Discovery: Imp ML45

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Not me who found it so don't shoot the messenger. Kubanec said he couldn't screenshot so he asked me to do it.

4.2786 ECO if you count the decay for just 1 shot. He didn't fruit test it.

thx all...for info it was 25tt beacon - 2shooters(Thomas T79x Hope and me) + one picker. Still amazed. Its very nice to find something like this, i dreamed about some improved weap but this !!! :smoke:

what was the gun looted from? even though i doubt another will drop lol

been solo on beacons with a looter for awhile now, gave them a break when nothing item wise was really dropping of value.

Looks like I will have to get back into them

Gratz on find,
Inno

That´s awesome, impressive from a 25 Beacon, gratz :)

sick find: ) i wish i could find anything :) lol

I think it is very good that beacon sizes other than the largest have at least the potential of dropping items. And in this case, a rather nice item too.

Gratz nice Find:yay:

Whats so good about it?

Isnt normal ML45 range 145m?

Slighlty higher shots per min, thats about it? Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Not me who found it so don't shoot the messenger. Kubanec said he couldn't screenshot so he asked me to do it.

4.2786 ECO if you count the decay for just 1 shot. He didn't fruit test it.

Already fruit tested...5pec decay exatly. cheers :dunce:

Superb!!!.... Massive gratz on the gun :yay:

Star's humour does make me laugh (chat on screenie)

have fun with it.

Rick

*droooollll***********

Whats so good about it?

Isnt normal ML45 range 145m?

Slighlty higher shots per min, thats about it? Am I missing something?

Hello...well as i can see in entropedia - the dmg per sec is about 10points higher and its quite better on dmg/pec than reg ML-45. Shame the range is a bit lower :)

Last edited:
Superb!!!.... Massive gratz on the gun :yay:

Star's humour does make me laugh (chat on screenie)

have fun with it.

Rick

Thx Rick. As u already know, or u will find out very soon - im miner. I´ve got some negative responses like - u can see what happens when noob looted uber gun etc. (yes im talking about u Clark) - maybe he is upset a bit idk, but i just enjoyed my new toy in ring even with no skills to use it.

The gun is already on 0.8tier and ill go for 0.9 and try tier it up. i need to skill a lot of blps now, to use it properly - i know. will be long term mission for me and until i reach lvl 80 blps or so, i can only dream about to take it on hunt with me.So i can properly use it maybe in year 2016 :).

anyway thx for comment and gl

P.S. sorry for english :))))

Improved:scratch2:

Nerfed ml 45:scratch2:?

been solo on beacons with a looter for awhile now, gave them a break when nothing item wise was really dropping of value.

Looks like I will have to get back into them

Gratz on find,
Inno

good luck - i hope u will find something worthy :)

i opn a box whit nice supprize:eyecrazy:

U did great :), i knew why i called u back from Ark to have fun with me and beacons :yay:

Last edited:
Back