19 Pictures......43000 PEDS

I guess you wouldn't be a fan of the get rid of space and put in free TPs between all planets idea.

you forgot to show my 1 dung, you looted once.

Reactions: ZPF
i wonder how many kills you've taken down that had 0 peds :p

I am waiting to see a thread about items gained through scamming & begging.
Same result, just slightly different method

Reactions: ZPF
Not Fair !

Show the atrox poop you looted from me aswell ! RACIST

I am waiting to see a thread about items gained through scamming & begging.
Same result, just slightly different method

lol wut ? ppls are just retarded in this game ....still blow my mind ! its 7-20 peds for a warp...

Last edited:
but look how small your penis is.....

and go get a real hof.

Not impressive in the least bit...

Not impressed, these ain't all yours as I can see :laugh:

It is funny. Im not fan of pirates neither micjack, but if he makes money well why not? If there are still idiots with loot in Space then ahead and kill them as u are not doing much wrong. It is MA to blame if people dont like space piracy, not the players.

I look at that later.

I wonder if I'm in there when Ark first went live.

There was a bug where stacks split with some at the top of invent, and some miles down the inventory. I thought my hoon loot was absolutely horrid but it was the bug. I got looted a few times back and forth from Caly to Ark, with pirates really happy, and couldn't work out why they thanked me (I thought I was empty of stacks).

Then I spotted the problem, when I wondered why my invent item number was so high on a successful trip back from Ark without getting robbed.

That cost me that bug, but hey ho...it happens. It's way in the past now.

I'll check that vid later see if I'm in it, I always wondered how much I lost.

Rick

You may be right Mac that pirates would not be fan of getting rid of space and having free teleporting between planets :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

2015 looks like a good year for you.. 2016? Not so much..

Let's hope ppl realize not to go into space with lootables. Get a warp flight if you need to transport goods.

And the point of this thread is?? :scratch2:

well as we all know he is a dickhead and thats what this thread is for. he wants to make people mad so they hate him. which enough people allready do i guess. these pictures dont show anything though. i can go and capture you 20 screenshots with stuff worth 50k peds in less than 15 mins. that doesnt proof anything though. also they dont show that he shot down maybe 20k ships in that time + useless hassle on motherships costing far more than that tiny bit he looted.

And the point of this thread is?? :scratch2:

Only to whip out the e-penis.

But hey.. more power to them. Clearly people are continuing to pay for their existence and profession.

There's a couple reasons I posted this little video.... We "the pirates" are about to start a live 4 to 6 pirate cam stream show that shows us in are natural habitat!!! We all on both sides love eu, so we just want to make it more fun and attractive to new players...

every picture is real and was all mine or a split with another pirate...that was 43k tt it was more like 60 after sold...and most of those are pretty new pics from 1 pirate and not even close to all the loot taking... that's just info for those who think we do it to be "liked by you" or to be famous n cool..... WE DO IT FOR THE LOOT! DUH

one more thing, when we do show live stream I hope you haters can come back and admit how wrong you have been about pirates all this time about pretty much everything you think you know...

But I still love you mfers!!!!

Its part of game system, i dont like to repair my ship, and fly in secret path's in heavy pockets:pimp:
But hey! Someone use the items the pirate's loot, and what with vehicle crafters,
and what with warp service, and where is PVP FUN:rocket: So no crying.
Its realy bornng to be pirate from my perspective so im waiting for stream to see how u sleap in space:shots:
And what with duck fly? Hunting the hunter is also fun.
Cheers to all space sailors.
[url]https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/2171.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=640[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: DO IT FOR THE LOOT! DUH

happy you liked my 1 dung :)

Its part of game system, i dont like to repair my ship, and fly in secret path's in heavy pockets:pimp:
But hey! Someone use the items the pirate's loot, and what with vehicle crafters,
and what with warp service, and where is PVP FUN:rocket: So no crying.
Its realy bornng to be pirate from my perspective so im waiting for stream to see how u sleap in space:shots:
And what with duck fly? Hunting the hunter is also fun.
Cheers to all space sailors.
[url]https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/2171.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=640[/URL]

I must admit you are super pirate ! It take you only like 15 shots to take down my half dead sleipnir and then more 20 to kill me floating in space :) Super pirate keep the good work :laugh:

Last 7 days i go to Monria and back .. They always kill me near SS and get zero loot.. DUH ! Enjoy

Just shocks me that people still carry that amount of loot unsafely through space. The mind boggles.

Just shocks me that people still carry that amount of loot unsafely through space. The mind boggles.

I know right. I only got my mentor using motherships recently. She got busted 4 times with well over 800 ped of loot.

I know right. I only got my mentor using motherships recently. She got busted 4 times with well over 800 ped of loot.

How many shots did it take for you to shoot her down? :scratch2:

Who was it that kept a log of all his kills? Chances I think? I used to keep video logs of the pirates I killed but that was like 3 computers ago :p none of them were excessively spectacular but the tears were fucking amazing.

but the tears were fucking amazing.

I think someday the MV on those tears will rise, so I keep the ones I collect in empty water bottles... but at this rate I'm collecting enough to end drought in north Africa.

There's a couple reasons I posted this little video.... We "the pirates" are about to start a live 4 to 6 pirate cam stream show that shows us in are natural habitat!!! We all on both sides love eu, so we just want to make it more fun and attractive to new players...

Sweet now I dont gotta track your chatter to get online times/migrations to other SS's.

All for makin it easier ;)

Back