Ebn: Peace on calypso

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermaine Johansson:
“You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I am your host, Jermaine Johansson.
Today’s top story: Peace on Calypso. After months of constant battle against the robot nemesis, it seems the siege may finally be lifted.
CDF Ground Forces Commander, Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza, joins us for an exclusive interview.
Welcome, general. Thank you for joining us.
Let’s get right to the point. General, is the war finally over?”

Yevgeny de Souza:
“The robot invasion has been waning ever since the original Feffox escaped. Robot reinforcements have been coming in less and less frequently.!It’s only a matter of time before the CDF has cleansed Calypso of the last remaining robot forces. Then, the war will be over.”

Jermaine:
“Will it really be over, though? What of the RX? Why did the RX steal the Egg? Were they cooperating with the robots or acting on their own? If they were indeed working together - why did the robots want the Egg? And, as you just mentioned, why did the robots back off when the Egg ha-”

Yevgeny de Souza:
“Look - robots invade, we defend. Business as usual. The RX question is a completely separate issue. They WILL be dealt with. We just need some time to recover and regain our strength. At the moment we lack the ability to undertake operations of any scale.
When we have regained that ability, however, our top priority will be to locate and capture the fugitive Charles Marvin. We could handle the robots, or the Feffox, but not at the same time. Charles Marvin bears the ultimate responsibility for turning what would be a standard tin can hunt into what could have been the end of the colony as we know it.
When he’s found, he will be put on trial for treason... and when found guilty, he will suffer perma-death.”

Jermaine: “Oh... Wow. Hrm. Speaking of the Feffox, general - what’s your opinion on the holder of the Green Atrox Egg being given a Feffox DNA by the RDI?”

Yevgeney de Souza:
“…
I did not know that.”

Jermaine: “Assurances have of course been given by the RDI that the Feffox DNA has been modified so as to prevent another outbreak like the one we just experienced.”

Yevgeny de Souza: “Yeah. After all that’s happened, I don’t exactly trust scientists anymore. We’ll see how the event unfolds.”

Jermaine “Well, there you have it, folks. Finally, we can breathe a sigh of relief as our colony is safe once again. I’m Jermaine Joha-”

Yevgeny de Souza: “ The colony isn’t safe at all! Did you not listen to me? The CDF is but a shadow of its former self. I have suggested to the Governor that while the CDF recovers, the Federal Empire should step in and-”

Jermaine Johansson:
“THANK YOU, General. Like I said... A sigh of relief.
I’m Jermaine Johansson, reporting to you from Exodus... Space... Uh...
What the hell is that?
Get the general back on the line! A BIG FREAKIN’ VANGUARD IS APPROACHING CALY-”

CDF PRIORITY ALERT - ALL CHANNELS OVERRIDE - WARNING - VANGUARD APPROACHING CALYPSO - ETA 2013.06.15 15:00 UTC - CALCULATED CRASH SITE CAPE CORINTH - CDF ASSETS UNAVAILABLE - EVACUATE OR SEEK SHELTER

Originally Posted Here

Grants to Deathifier?

BigBulk will be removed? :scratch2:

Can anyone check if they are still in game?

Dont panic.
We have motheships and pirates out there in space.
This will be war for a prey where we Calypsians are prey.
If they want us - they need to save us first from Vanguard robot forces.
Im sure motherships and pirates will unite and togeter will defeat vanguard in open space before it come close to Calypso.

tad expensive piece of DNA....

BigBulk will be removed? :scratch2:

Can anyone check if they are still in game?

Gazz markup going up again? :yay:
Same with attackers around PA and belkar? :yay:

Anyone could confirm those were removed? :)

Falagor
:bandit:

Dont panic.
We have motheships and pirates out there in space.
This will be war for a prey where we Calypsians are prey.
If they want us - they need to save us first from Vanguard robot forces.
Im sure motherships and pirates will unite and togeter will defeat vanguard in open space before it come close to Calypso.

We are armed and ready! None shall pass! (psst looking for recruits if anyone wish to come up and help :))

/Sbinortz

Jermaine: “Oh... Wow. Hrm. Speaking of the Feffox, general - what’s your opinion on the holder of the Green Atrox Egg being given a Feffox DNA by the RDI?”

Deathifier is not holder, egg was stolen from him and latter destroyed in hatching process.
So we have new Green Atrox Egg?
Who is holder?
All KOS on new holder, egg must be destroyed before mad scientists try something again.

So another shared loot event popping up tomorrow in cape Corinth? The same one that is already there? :D

So another shared loot event popping up tomorrow in cape Corinth? The same one that is already there? :D

Well, we got a server restart few days ago... this can probably be a ultimate test to see if the server can handle that much ppl?

Yeah, i just logged so pissed off by my hunts results.
Completly un-usual loots under 1ped on huon = HUGE loss at the end.
I did tiarak last night so i could compare => absolutely incredible number of fucking no loots today.
I just had 3 no loot in a row, kill 2 mobs, then no loot / no loot / blazar / nova / no loot in a row (and i logged off too bored). (i killed 200+ tiarak with such results)

So a big one will pop up this week-end.
And this thread is comfirming me why the loots are such shit today.

Gazz markup going up again? :yay:
Same with attackers around PA and belkar? :yay:

Anyone could confirm those were removed? :)

Attackers, Jamraiders and Spider Bots were removed from around PA more than a month ago.

Attackers, Jamraiders and Spider Bots were removed from around PA more than a month ago.

Oki, thx - i am on RT atm so had no idea ;). But i have seen BB still hofing so i thought all robots were still on Caly.

So what about BB?

Falagor
:bandit:

I did tiarak last night so i could compare => absolutely incredible number of fucking no loots today.
I just had 3 no loot in a row, kill 2 mobs, then no loot / no loot / blazar / nova / no loot in a row (and i logged off too bored). (i killed 200+ tiarak with such results)

I have been so blatantly told that this is not an issue, your just in a bad loot swing there is nothing wrong with the system and how loot is working. Was also blatantly told I should buck up and keep going and loosing because it will turn around in a few years then I will get it all back.....

:p I see yet another that agrees with me :D that something changed recently and it is making the game very annoying and should be looked at, and it should not just be ignored......

Oh nice a reason to log in again tomorrow after a long time of nothing happening in EU. :p

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?243976-A-Welcomed-Oweko&highlight=

10 days ago...

sorry to say but thats how it seems to work most of the time, a big unusual hof means the next week or two the loot will start to dry up quicker than a used condom in sahara..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?243976-A-Welcomed-Oweko&highlight=

10 days ago...

sorry to say but thats how it seems to work most of the time, a big unusual hof means the next week or two the loot will start to dry up quicker than a used condom in sahara..

With the HUGE difference that everybody in the area where i was doing Huons had ALL OF THEM shitty loots.
Usually the chat is spammed by globals all the time (and mini globals)

Today, there was strictly nothing.

And like i told, last night the no loot rate had nothing to do with today.
It is CLEAR for me that the loot rate have been modified today.
and this thread is comfirming it.

With the HUGE difference that everybody in the area where i was doing Huons had ALL OF THEM shitty loots.
Usually the chat is spammed by globals all the time (and mini globals)

Today, there was strictly nothing.

And like i told, last night the no loot rate had nothing to do with today.
It is CLEAR for me that the loot rate have been modified today.
and this thread is comfirming it.

I once heard of this thing that, if returns are poor, move to different mob/prof...

I once heard of this thing that, if returns are poor, move to different mob/prof...

You are out of the answer here...

No, if MA plans an event, better log off or you will lose your ass (this one fits best).
The Calypso Universe...

I am not knowing :hammer: :eyecrazy: :laugh:

Go check the last ATH that droped on hunt 1 day ago or so...

It was a 66k from a big bulk 2 I think. If i remember right the last ATH on hunting before this one, was from shared loot 3/4 months ago.

This means that max 5 ATH's/year on hunting is the new average now?! so sad! :(

Last edited:

How awesome, more like it!

ATH = All Time High, they are supposed to be rare. Less ATHs means the loot gets spread out more, making it more balanced (a trend that has been noticable and welcome during 2013 and to some extent 2012).

As for loot suddenly getting worse, I can't say I have noticed... and EL doesn't seem to support that claim either, as far as I can tell.

Go check the last ATH that droped on hunt 1 day ago or so...

It was a 66k from a big bulk 2 I think. If i remember right the last ATH on hunting before this one, was from shared loot 3/4 months ago.

Got it thanks, I remember seeing it on hof list now, I just didn't recall the associated name.

Big Bulk Generation 01 66 317 PED Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:26:11

So, to the post, why has he "won the event" ?

Was there some item? A green egg? or ??? I'm so confused...

I've clearly not been paying attention to this event, but now I'm curious :laugh:

Got it thanks, I remember seeing it on hof list now, I just didn't recall the associated name.

Big Bulk Generation 01 66 317 PED Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:26:11

So, to the post, why has he "won the event" ?

Was there some item? A green egg? or ??? I'm so confused...

I've clearly not been paying attention to this event, but now I'm curious :laugh:

Hitting a 66k ped loot is one way of "winning" don't you think? :D

no official "winner of the robot warz" , he was at the right place at the right time with his avatar that's all

good hit, well deserved as well :)

Lol not saying he was an official winner or anything, but he got the best loot, and right before it ended. Almost as if the ATH hit in order to finish off the event.

Atleast for me i have not noticed any "balanced" loot since they changed so very few ATHs and higher hofs drop, it more feels like the regular hunting loot is same shit as before this change but now there is almost ZERO chance of getting a nice hof, the game got ALOT more boring atleast for me since this "improvment" :(

How awesome, more like it!

ATH = All Time High, they are supposed to be rare. Less ATHs means the loot gets spread out more, making it more balanced (a trend that has been noticable and welcome during 2013 and to some extent 2012).

As for loot suddenly getting worse, I can't say I have noticed... and EL doesn't seem to support that claim either, as far as I can tell.

Getting close to Longtooth and Eomon time again.

Back