Rifle Skill: 1735
Ammo: 0
Sweat: 713
Loot Value TT: 43.36 PED
Fruit/Rocks (in peds worth): 0 PED
Opalo Condition: 94.4%
a101 Condition: 65%
2100 Condition: 99%

Nice first run, nearly a full tt FAP-18 that made me profit.

Swunting is much easier. Mobs dont aggro on you from failed sweat attempts, which also go by much faster. Sweat/hour seems to be about the same, maybe slightly less, higher markup at the moment though.

Skill increase of 17 for 20 ped of ammo. Given I've got 265 points to go, I will need to cycle at least (and approx.) 312 peds of ammo. With a loot rate of about 60% I'll need to get about 124 peds worth of sweat. At a sweat price of 0.5 (being conservative to help cancel out the skill curve gradient change) I'll need about 25000 bottles of sweat. At 300 sweat an hour abouts thats 83 hours of straight sweating.

...fun.

Haahha GO FOR IT :D

Good to see you picking up where you left off, keep up the determination. :)

Taken a while one again to get back into this due to an insane amount of IRL rubbish to deal with. But the new plan is to do swunting sessions in quick 10 ped runs. These should come quick and often.

1st Run:

Ammo Cost: 10
Weapon Decay: 0.1
Fap Decay: 0.49
Armour Decay: 0
Amp Decay: 2.8
TT Loot: 15.88
Hunt Profit/Loss: 2.49
Sweat Gathered: 286
Swunt Profit/Loss: 3.92
Rifle: 1802

Weapon Decay: 0.1
Fap Decay: 1.17
Amp Decay: 3.33
TT Loot: 14.19
Hunt Profit/Loss: -0.41
Sweat Gathered:: 243
Swunt Profit/Loss: 0.805
Rifle: 1814

Too much fapping, not enough shooting. Still haven't found a place to replace anok sellims. Swamp is ok, but too many people, revive too far from nice spawns. Around fort argus is ok too, but revive further away.

LA owners, solo swunting land please.

I'm impressed to see that you have kept this up for so long, and good luck getting to graduation level (even though mentoring does not exist atm - maybe it will come back i ntiem for you to graduate?). I hope you are enjoying the game too.

Weapon Decay: 0.13
Fap Decay: 0.92
Amp Decay: 4.44
TT Loot: 14.89
Hunt Profit/Loss: -0.6
Sweat Gathered:: 301
Swunt Profit/Loss: 0.905
Rifle: 1830

Getting there. Rifle going slightly faster than I remembered.

With regard to how insanely long I have been doing this. My graduation period is nearing 3 years. I have had long stretches of not playing, long stretches of playing but not skilling. Realistically I could have done this in a few months, but have chosen to take my time and not get bored with the game.

Anyway, will do a few more with the fap, because I like the skills and being able to do the runs faster, but if my net result is continuously between 0 and -FapDecay I might drop it and enjoy some tt profit runs.

Good luck Xillonz with your challenge. ;)

When I started summer 2007, I soon started to solo sweat and hunt
or swunt as it's called now.
I went north east of swamp in the field with daikiba's.
Back then loot was not too bad on them and I kept doing this for about 3 months.

In between I took time out to run teleporters and try some solo hunts.
I'm currious if you can do what I did at that time, I think it won't be easy now.
If I would do it again now, I think I would go for easy to hunt creatures like snable and daikiba.

Gear I used then I think was...
Full pixie
Opalo + a101
fap-50

I used to sweat them untill they attacked, then shoot and loot them.

Well again, good luck, I think you will do fine. ;)

Don't use armor. You can solo Daikiba and Berycled without any armor at all, and it will save money.

Weapon Decay: 0.09
Fap Decay: 0.08
Amp Decay: 3.18
TT Loot: 15.33
Hunt Profit/Loss: 1.98
Sweat Gathered:: 234
Swunt Profit/Loss: 3.15
Rifle: 1843

Not much to say, TT profit, yay!

Reactions: jod
Don't use armor. You can solo Daikiba and Berycled without any armor at all, and it will save money.

Good call, although you make have to FAP a bit more. Should be less PED in decay to do that though.

Good call, although you make have to FAP a bit more. Should be less PED in decay to do that though.
Not to mention that you gain skills from fapping and do NOT gain skills from armor. :)

Did 3 not so good runs, here be the breakdown.

Ammo Cost: 10 10 10
Weapon Decay: 0.09 0.09 0.1
Fap Decay: 0.18 0.17 0.18
Armour Decay: 0 0 0
Amp Decay: 3.19 1.72 3.42
TT Loot: 12.4 8.22 8.29
Hunt Profit/Loss: -1.06 -3.76 -5.41
Sweat Gathered:: 215 246 288
Swunt Profit/Loss: 0.015 -2.53 -5.41
Rifle: 1865

:(:(:(

Run 1
Run 2
Run 3

So Close!

First, some quick background on what happened to this thread. Sweat value plumeted, I found money making means elsewhere, and thus swunting was no longer useful to me. I did however keep on some intermittent hunting - just to get the skills up. I didn't bother tracking these hunts as sometimes they would be 30 seconds long, sometime they would be an hour long and I really just couldn't be bothered any more since it wasn't my main activity.

However despite this I did manage to get my skills up. So here we go:

Notice the Rifle skill value, the ped card value and the imaginary giant grin on my face. :D

It has officially been 725 days since my discipleship began or 1 year 11 months and 25 days.

I have left my Rifle at 1999 as I am waiting for mentoring to return, there is no way I am going to graduate unofficially, would be really nice if someone from FPC/MA could see this. :D

No doubt my discipleship period will hit two years, and maybe several months more.

But for now, I am hanging up the Opalo and the a101, I have proved to myself and everone else that it is possible to graduate by swunting alone with no depos, and get a nice pedcard (at least for a newbie) on the way. (I am sure it could be done alot faster also!)

My total avatar value in items and peds btw is a few hundred over 1k.

I haven't officially graduated, and I will post when I do, but I'd like to thank my mentor and society leader: Harena Serica Turbinis. All the other ants deserve a hand, I will definately be hosting a graduation hunt when mentoring is back!

Yaaaaaay!

P.S.
I am offering help to surviving as a non depositor to anyone who asks.

Back