Suggestion: Please add more payment options

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
While Paypal is down for the moment i just realized how sparse the payment options for EU are if you're unwilling to use visa/mastercard. Sure, we have bank transfer but its not instant and paysafe card is not too good, because the fees raised quite high over the years.

I dont even know why we still have a PED Certificate option available i dont know a single provider for certificate codes.

I just wonder how much income is wasted because we can't just pay with our smartphones or have a simple few click solution.

I'd like to suggest mindark to reviev their Options to offer a broader variety to payment solutions for their customers and ease the process to make a payment.

Out of curiosity... which payment options do you suggest they’re missing? Visa and MasterCard would be the biggest imo. Maybe American Express or discover? But their merchant fees are higher.
You’re suggesting they should look into Apple Pay? Or just remember payment information for future transactions if you agree. Personally, I wouldn’t want my payment info remembered on the website.

Visa / mc

I don't understand why people don't want to use VISA or Mastercard, I live in the US so it may be different in Europe I guess.

I have a VISA card which I use exclusively for EU. I usually buy boxes or refill packs. It doesn't work very well for buying ped. I think it is hands down the best choice for buying from the webstore, especially in the US:

This card has zero fee's for foreign transactions, zero annual fees 100% fraud protection, (you pay nothing for fraudulent charges).

So if I buy replacement packs from the webstore I get the USD value right away in UA + 50% skill pills (not tradeable) + HDNA (tradeable with MU) + points on the card. So actually I get a small payment to deposit with this card. :yay:

For this to be in my advantage I do have to pay the card off each month, but that is the responsible way to manage entertainment expenses anyway.

https://cards.barclaycardus.com/

Many cards to choose from make sure to read the benefits before applying, not all the cards have the same benefits described above.

Einar

A lot of prepay cards, and some credit cards don't allow non domestic transactions, and some banks frown on them or don't allow employees either, hence the reason PayPal was best solution to both deposits as well as withdrawals. Also helped that a lot of online selling stuff pays you in PayPal, making finding sources for peds from passive income easier imho... Please bring paypal withdrawals and deposits back asap. Alternatively put a new mindark h.q. here in the u.s. so it won't be an overseas transaction... I'm sure neverdie can help you find some property.

Out of curiosity... which payment options do you suggest they’re missing? Visa and MasterCard would be the biggest imo. Maybe American Express or discover? But their merchant fees are higher.
You’re suggesting they should look into Apple Pay? Or just remember payment information for future transactions if you agree. Personally, I wouldn’t want my payment info remembered on the website.

Yes to apple pay and yes, i would love to see an option to store payment info on the website.

My issue is you can choose to pay with a credit card or direct wire your money and thats it.

When i started to play EU back in 2005 i had no credit card and it was a pain to deposit money. Paypal allows to link your bank account to your paypal account and they make a direct withdraw from it when you buy something over paypal. When they introduced paypal some years ago my spendings skyrocket for a while :)

I remember when i was younger i was only playing subscription based mmo's that had the option to allow them to withdraw directly from my bank account. Of course i own a Visa card today but im sure especially younger people might not own a credit card but have money to spend on their bank accounts. All i ask is an easy and instant solution to add peds.

Mindark should make payments as easy and convinient as possible. Whats the point to work over the new player expirience the 207th Time, when the kids dont have any means to deposit.

I also aknowledge adding other options will incur extra fees but the extra income generated by more payment options might outweight this.

Examples of payment solution Providers
https://www.epoch.com
https://elementpay.io/

MindArk is actively investigating potential additional payment processors.

I would love to buy peds with bitcoin.

I would love to buy peds with bitcoin.

No, no, goddamn no, please no, one thousand times no, no, no. Please MA stay clear of bubble bs, barely wiped that deeptoken fail.

Getting anywhere near these types of volatile and scammy/shady ways would undermine the very foundation of our trust.

1$=10 ped and basta. How one person gets to have that 1$ should be that one's person logistic burden and risk, not MA's.

Back