Idea to boost Economy

Mmmmm eeeee what u are smoking Goni ?
Drop less awesome gear from hunting??? When did u last time looted something? Go checks AH and tell me how much looted guns are there and how much Ar-matrix!!!

Offer BPs to craft awesome gear that actually is competitive.

they should just overhaul the existing L items.
There's no point in pumping out new BPs for L items, like the armatrix amps, when they make the old L items, like shear/bulltac, obsolete....
with that said, the pre-armatrix amps and weapons need an efficiency overhaul too.
They could just make all L amps 85% efficiency, diversity can be created by other means.
Hootfoot 25 (L) and shack-a-lacka laser amp MK-I (L) has something like that already.

Hootfoot 25 - currently:
- 59.8% efficency
- 130 PED max-TT
- uses ammo + decay

shack-a-lacka - currently:
- 65.8% efficiency
- 79 PED max-TT
- only decay

even if both had the same efficiency, they are designed for different "needs"....

a 3rd alternative could (like shear XR whatever):
- 250 PED max-TT amp
- lower decay but higher ammo consumption than the hotfoot

Then there would be the short-lasting for "small" money shack-a-lacka, the medium lasting for "medium" money hotfoot and the long-lasting for "big" money shear XR, as example.

Last edited:
Drop less awesome gear from hunting??? When did u last time looted something? Go checks AH and tell me how much looted guns are there and how much Ar-matrix!!!

I pointed several times to Armatrix which is a step in right direction!

And if you think there is not much looted weapons??

Thats why we still have ELM weapons from last year in auction, and next migration will be soon. LOL

I know a MM user, who still got over 200 guns in storage for sale.

Just some side information, that you can´t find in the auction pages!

haha, my last hunts:
10 booty raid runs: 1 UL EWE , 1 UL FAP, 1 trekkis delight 1 (L)
~300 Werewolves: 5 Redux ZK1 (L) and 1 Redux ZK2 (L)
side note about WW: in runs with globals there may even be jarhead/ghost armor or machine pistols....

so i'm good on small damage guns for a while and have no need to buy/craft any of those.

MA should also get rid of global instance, which can be accessed by event tab, in order to increase demand of spacecrafts, space thrusters and their raw-materials as well as oil...

Back