Shock Horror: The CDF are Actually Defending Us?!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The CDF have relocated Fort Medusa!

The outpost - previously a plain military backwater - has since been upgraded to a top-of-the-range compound complete with defensive technology and thick, strong battlements. In addition, the fort has been moved to an easily defensible location.

There are even rumours that Fort Pandora is to be similarly upgraded!

Could it be that the CDF - who normally move slower than the shifting of tectonic plates - have actually been pro-active?

It seems increasing robot aggression and intelligence have finally forced a reaction from the doddery CDF. The metal menace has brought the fight to the cities: disabling revive terminals and defences in a ceaseless campaign of occupation. Our resources are being eaten away by their excavations. We are slowly being hemmed in.

The CDF reaction is cheering, but you have to wonder: will they actually use the fort to defend us? The fight has moved away from outposts and into populated areas, but where are the CDF?

Still at distant outposts ‘containing the situation’.

We know it will probably be up to the average Calypsian to defend Calypso. The only thing colonists can trust are the weapons in their inventories.

So keep your guns oiled and your blades sharpened, colonists.

It looks like you’re going to need them soon enough.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.. I wonder if we need to pick up the TPs again if they moved locations?

ah, another week end event, like the elite maff, or the drone?

and no, you don't need to pick medusa again, at least.

Interesting.. I wonder if we need to pick up the TPs again if they moved locations?

Medusa is already moved and redesigned (as on the picture, quite cool) but I didn't have to rediscover the tp.

As this massive construction effort has had no effect whatsoever on the resource market, it's obvious the new installations are built of cheap consumer-grade Nanocube and Nanotube, glued together with Nanolube, and hence would not stand serious attack.

What they did was change an area (Fort Pandora) with very little to load on arrival, where the tp was very close to a simple old school container with all the terminals close together. :mad:

Nice, looks good. Some non-destructive changes for a change.

Are small Steelbirds coming back? I'm not in a hurry, but would eventually like to continue the mission. Thanks :)

What they did was change an area (Fort Pandora) with very little to load on arrival, where the tp was very close to a simple old school container with all the terminals close together. :mad:

I still use fort argus for that.

The owner of fort medusa sure will be happy. I thought MA hated them because.of the low sale price?

I still use fort argus for that.

You two are welcome at Aegis Mound, where tp and all possible terminals are inside the building, no more than 5 meters from each other, and the tp is at the top of the list, no even need to scroll :)

You mix up Medusa islands and Fort Medusa, the latter is an usual "town" on Eudoria.

Oh i thought fort medusa was on the medusa islands. Whats the HQ at medusa island called?

The CDF have relocated Fort Medusa!
Could it be that the CDF MA - who normally move slower than the shifting of tectonic plates - have actually been pro-active?
Ok, I corrected the spotted error in Bertha's post.

They said to oil you guns....sounds like a clue...hmmm :cool:

You two are welcome at Aegis Mound, where tp and all possible terminals are inside the building, no more than 5 meters from each other, and the tp is at the top of the list, no even need to scroll :)

Yeah but really close to a red zone.. (pisses pants)

Roger that,
my guns are oiled and my blades are sharp for the next shock horror texture update :silly:

How do you oil guns. And what about if your excusively a whip user like me. What do I do? I cant sharpen my whip.

I just wish they would put the crafting machine and auctioneer near the tt and storage terminal, its so much work having to walk my avatar back and forth and up the ramp to the auctioneer :/

Zues and Ithica are good because the shop can is right by the tp and they have the productivity triangle worked out inside so you can park your avatar and access storage, tt, auctioneer from one spot.

I just wish they would put the crafting machine and auctioneer near the tt and storage terminal, its so much work having to walk my avatar back and forth and up the ramp to the auctioneer :/

You have gained a new rank in your Laziness skill :D

And I thought that wishing for Daily and Iron terminals near the building is too much :silly2:

You have gained a new rank in your Laziness skill :D

And I thought that wishing for Daily and Iron terminals near the building is too much :silly2:

I'm already Entropia Master in Laziness, but thanks, I'll take another rank :D

Back