Robot Event Prize Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Xenobiologist and RDI Official Charles Marvin reports that due to an unforeseen logistics issue, the distribution of the following reward items will be delayed until next weekend, June 2 & 3:
  • Eon Armor (L)
  • Tiger Armor (L)
  • Martial Armor (L)
  • Electric Attack Chip (L)
The Research and Defense Institute, though still under intense pressure and working night and day investigating the recent robot infiltration of the planetary teleporter network, extends its sincere apologies for the delay.

Colonists who have acquired the required robot technology for all other rewards can meet with RDI representatives at Ashi outpost today and tomorrow between the hours of 15:00 and 22:00 local Calypso time.

Based on reports from the field and other sources, the following rare robot technology items were recovered by brave colonists during the recent battle against the inhuman invaders.

• 5 Exceptional Robot Contraction Units
  • 1 Robot Dynocyclic Relay
  • 2 Robot Nanomodulators
  • 2 Robot Power Transformers
  • 3 Rare Robot Secret Transmitters
  • 3 Robot Magnetomic Throttles
  • 10 Robot Speech Emulation Units
along with thousands of Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses and Hyperchargers.

The RDI wishes to congratulate and thank those colonists who assisted in acquiring this robot technology, which will hopefully help in preventing future invasions.

Originally Posted Here

thx to the event Organizers ...

Grinded 16k Eviscerators [10k mission done], around 7 k Warriors [close to 10k atm] and around 7k Drokas [still lot to grind here till 10k] during the event.

Honored owner of red banana #whatever

So (for the lazy and those who don't remember the prizes) we'll be getting:
  • 5 PotE set
  • 1 Improved FAP
  • 2 Adjusted Dagger of Despair
  • 2 Adjusted Rip M6600
  • 3 Adjusted Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog
  • 3 CDF Utility Helicopter
  • 10 Calypso Land Deed

Given that those people also have the other necessary components.

Nice event, gratz to the winners.

The RDI wishes to congratulate and thank those colonists who assisted in acquiring this robot technology, which will hopefully help in preventing future invasions.

Originally Posted Here

What??????

nahhhh...those bots they love attacking Calypso, they will be back for sure with ramped up hydras and maybe even some new killer bots. They will need a year I guess to rebuild there forces.

It was a pleasure to assist the war effort, even with my little LR carbines and a few chips.

Tell you what would be really cool, if we could beam up on the robot mother ship, and take them down with the final push on thier own turf (you already got the tech with the beacon layout. Just need it a bit bigger to cope with the amount of players beaming up.

Now that would be exciting.

I'm off to bed, big gratz to winners of items this year and other item drops from big bots. Not me... but had fun trying.

Rick.

ps: give us a while to save up some more cash, and bring on the Atrox queens.

What??????

nahhhh...those bots they love attacking Calypso, they will be back for sure with ramped up hydras and maybe even some new killer bots. They will need a year I guess to rebuild there forces.

nah, I think around July 12-15th - Cyrene full launch

thanks for publishing the amount of rare robot parts looted

Good to see some will of transparency from Mindark

Shame on the total amount of them, considering million of mobs killed during event

thanks for publishing the amount of rare robot parts looted

Good to see some will of transparency from Mindark

Shame on the total amount of them, considering million of mobs killed during event

That doesn't matter, if you haven't noticed by now; items are only released/dropped per population increase. So as an example every 10 000 players x item drops. It's kept this way to a) keep many players from winning and b) to retain the 'rarity' effect of the item.

~Danimal

Would be fun, but impossible ofc, to see other ubber items looted during event.

AFAIK ml35, 2 x shadow feet, angel harness / arms, m71a1, but probably a lot more

Garco

When are where are we supposed to pickup the armor set L prize?

I'm standing here at Ashi 15:00 Calypso time, it's June 2 and there is no-one here from MA...

Please let us know.

was there 10 minutes ago for two Martial M sets
and Charles telling me that he does not have armors any more and may be he will have them next week

its not serious ... moreover, its disrespect to us and our time!

I was just there an NO one was there.......... I just want my stupid Electric chip.....

Wow. I didnt expect them to blow us off...

Kim??? ANYONE?
Can we get word on this? Total F-up if you don't give out prizes from a MONTH long event......

I added Charles in FL and got Armors couple of hours ago

Back