Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
i lost a lot of ped there damn i think i registered for nothing cuz i am not comming back buh bye 300 ped that i rolled over and over and over until nothing left . very dissapointed i hunted with Adj Musca + Calytrek MK II E.L.M Edition and then to Kallous-5 ELM Edition and same thing .

COol sample size brah!

sarc...intended

Last edited:
Could you please add punctuation so that your message is understandable?

2500ped cycled, 10 globals, 0.7% defense decay, one boar glove(L) and one regen VI(L)

Don't think I've had this low of defense decay since I regularly swunted ambu with opalos and no armor on this same LA 5years ago.

Only problem I see is lack of markup, but am hoping that with a larger sample size there will be some guns and esis thrown in the mix.

got a 20 ped esi recently, LC-60 (L) might drop , MU is around 125. Boar shin and thigh.
Omegaton Saturn (L) and katsuchi retro (L) , it's a high level LB, so o MU.
TP chip I too
Those screenshoot are recent. unfornatly they were not all on Nea's ground. I doubt it influence anything.
On argo, I got one emik enigma L2(L) and ASG-12 Bucketfull(L) (on a hunter).
Regeneration chip I (L)

Last edited:
Indeed . Fustration is big on my part :) it's around 1500 PED CYCLED . 300 in total loss after spin them up over and over again per runs until NON PED LEFT , no special item no nothing it's very said and fustrating .

Hi Akoz

I do like to contribute to your events, especially since any tax is likely to help you develop monria sooner.

Anyhow I get the impression skilled hunters are struggling to make progress on small mobs, and wondering if might consider raising the maturity a tad higher see if that improves returns based on skills.

Maybe more matures and olds, with the youngs.

I appreciate you try to cover all hunters and sweaters, although I think the universe has moved on and more chance to get business from a wider skill set and mature player base.

Struggling to get one global per 1000 ammo at Neas as it is right now.
I even tried big decay First gen VI fire chips (with mediocre durability) still no joy.

To win Neas you need 250,000 points which equates to 50,000 globals if you have one global per 1000 ped ammo that means:

1000 ped ammo per glob x 50,000 globals = 50 million ped ammo input.

Raising taxes @ 3.9% = 1,950,000 ped tax for you assuming even runs across 50,000,000 spend (just ammo).

So what do you think, worth a trial playing with maturities?

Thanks

Rick

Hi Rick. Thank you for the feedback.
The average global rate on young ambu is higher than 1 per 1k ammo. It should be at least twice that.
We are considering adding more areas or changing maturities. Argo scouts/guardians are just around the corner, although that's not exactly what you were hoping for I guess.

We have amongst other things been discussiong Osseo and high lvl Atrax. Would either of those be of interest?

2500ped cycled, 10 globals, 0.7% defense decay, one boar glove(L) and one regen VI(L)

Don't think I've had this low of defense decay since I regularly swunted ambu with opalos and no armor on this same LA 5years ago.

Only problem I see is lack of markup, but am hoping that with a larger sample size there will be some guns and esis thrown in the mix.

Thanks for the update. Yes Ambu's are pretty nice to armors, they don't do too much harm. Loot is pretty in line with the mob level, but there's still nice things to loot from time to time. Mod teg TR6s, vain, Shadow SGA and even Mod Mercs has been dropping, although I doubt that last one will be happening again any time soon. We can hope though :)

got a 20 ped esi recently, LC-60 (L) might drop , MU is around 125. Boar shin and thigh.
Omegaton Saturn (L) and katsuchi retro (L) , it's a high level LB, so o MU.
TP chip I too
Those screenshoot are recent. unfornatly they were not all on Nea's ground. I doubt it influence anything.
On argo, I got one emik enigma L2(L) and ASG-12 Bucketfull(L) (on a hunter).
Regeneration chip I (L)

Good to see there is still some pretty decent loot coming now and then :)

We have amongst other things been discussiong Osseo and high lvl Atrax. Would either of those be of interest?

Yes, both of those would be of interest :)

just a thought,

I would update the scoreboard more then once a month. Especially for new players joining it is better as they know whether they are counted, or need to register or spelled their names wrong etc. ...

Angel

just a thought,

I would update the scoreboard more then once a month. Especially for new players joining it is better as they know whether they are counted, or need to register or spelled their names wrong etc. ...

Angel

Absolutely.. we'll get it updated this weekend.

The points has been updated. Please see this post for the full list and verify your scores.

Last edited:
!Register Mary Mary Jane

Small update

We will be adding argo scout-guardian to New Switzerland North later today and include that area into the event.

Since their global frequency may vary from that of the youngs on the western area we have to adjust the points given accordingly. Currently I do not have enough data to set this correctly which means we have to wait a bit.
All globals on New Switzerland North will get points starting from today, but how much will be decided in one week. The sum will be in line with the other areas.

If this is too open eneded - feel free to continue hunting on New Switzerland West and at Nea's place until we decide on the points for NS North. These areas will of course remain unchanged.

Just adding Isis Zero Four (L) in the loot table for amBu, it is sellable @ 120-125ù.
Akoz, you might want to post a table with noticeable loot for ambu/argo to entice people.

The points has been updated. Please see this post for the full list and verify your scores.

Current top 10 :

Max Hing Hinkus
quin perv amorim
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster213
Reyka Reyka Frethander195
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos183
James Jimbo Gumb175
Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com171
Arjan Maddawgz Stolk163
Sigrid SikiLota Fine155
Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque132

Akoz,

I am still on 6 pts ... I globalled twice the other day at Nea on Ambu and I registered days before I hunted. Could you please look into this and correct it?

If in doubt, Ask Oleg Oleg McMullery (soc mate) he was online at the time being. Also it should be on tracker.

Ingame nick Beautiful SerrAngel Angel

Angel

Akoz,

I am still on 6 pts ... I globalled twice the other day at Nea on Ambu and I registered days before I hunted. Could you please look into this and correct it?

If in doubt, Ask Oleg Oleg McMullery (soc mate) he was online at the time being. Also it should be on tracker.

Ingame nick Beautiful SerrAngel Angel

Angel

Hi Angel

It seems you made a typo when signing up:
!Register Beautfiul SerrAngel Angel

I have corrected the typo. Your points should be correct in the next update.

Hi Angel

It seems you made a typo when signing up:

I have corrected the typo. Your points should be correct in the next update.

Hi,

thanks ... I just can't seem to spell that word, lol. Much appreciated that you add my pts (good job I suggested a regular update, lol)

Angel

Let me know how those Argo maturity settings at OLA41 North are.. The target is scout-guardian. Are we hitting the mark?

A few young-adult still. maturity wise, it's good. now, quantity wise, I would like a bit more (but perhaps it need more time). Quality wise, no global yet... so that is down the drain ;p.
And we don't know yet how many point it will give.
Oh and the LA taxe...

Edit : One argo hunter found, but no swirlies.

Last edited:
any word on osseo and other mobs?

hi, just a quick question would a Hof/Ath also count or just globals?

ATH /UBER/HoF/global make no difference in score point (ie 5 or 4, even if it is an ATH), only on your ped card.

A few young-adult still. maturity wise, it's good. now, quantity wise, I would like a bit more (but perhaps it need more time). Quality wise, no global yet... so that is down the drain ;p.
And we don't know yet how many point it will give.
Oh and the LA taxe...

Edit : One argo hunter found, but no swirlies.

If hunters starts spawning the best approach is to not increase the maturity then. It's better to have a few youngs spawn.

any word on osseo and other mobs?
Nothing that is right around the corner. I'd like to give the event a bit more time to mature before expanding too much.

hi, just a quick question would a Hof/Ath also count or just globals?
HOFs/ATHs are also global messages, and yes they count the same as globals :)

Nicer for your pedcard though..

Let me know how those Argo maturity settings at OLA41 North are.. The target is scout-guardian. Are we hitting the mark?
If you put in scouts thanks a lot Akoz. I will make sure to make use of the spawn. Its in the north LA right & how many points for these maturities the same?

If you put in scouts thanks a lot Akoz. I will make sure to make use of the spawn. Its in the north LA right & how many points for these maturities the same?

Points are not yet set, although it will most likely be the same as youngs (4 points each). It could end at 3 though (See further up in this thread for details).

Last edited:
if you redeem any points for prizes, do your points revert back to zero, or do you continue to add to your point total?

Started doing teams, question from a team m8 was how can you tell who is part of the team if someone wants to redeem? Maybe we're too sleepy right now

Do we give some screens with team members and name team leader?

Started doing teams, question from a team m8 was how can you tell who is part of the team if someone wants to redeem? Maybe we're too sleepy right now

Do we give some screens with team members and name team leader?

Good question, I assumed it was just the team leader (person who registered team name) But we all know what assuming can get you......

Status
Back