Question: Why don't some Blueprints drop?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I was looking for a texture in auction when I suddenly found;

Opal Texture
Emerald Texture
Diamond Texture

Now, devs, why don't the Blueprints for these drop?

Cheers
Bjorn

no one clicks high end textures because its a total loss in 9 of 10 cases. also everyone is having way too much fun with epIV bps.

Metalic Bone Replacement BP...

Metalic Bone Replacement BP...

Well that one exists, just stopped dropping, while the BPs mentioned above never dropped, simply do not exist.

Auktuma got one, who else I don´t know, but who cares, just ask Auktuma if you need metallic bone replacements.

Well that one exists, just stopped dropping, while the BPs mentioned above never dropped, simply do not exist.

Auktuma got one, who else I don´t know, but who cares, just ask Auktuma if you need metallic bone replacements.

I care :yay: I do like completing my book with BPs. My theory is they are very rare and also some players might not want to sell if they already have it and thus retain monopoly of that texture.

I care :yay: I do like completing my book with BPs. My theory is they are very rare and also some players might not want to sell if they already have it and thus retain monopoly of that texture.

Well Metallic Bone Replacement is not a Texture!

It is in the component book I Caly.

The product is only used in surgery, so very very low demand and nearly no MU on it, beside that surgeons can use body fat instead metallic bone replacements with the same effect.

For completing the books, LOL have fun, there is a lot more BPs that no longer drop!

Hi,
regarding metallic bone replacements - I have print, yeah, rare one, but also offer rare service - free of charge craft of it on your materials (collateral option for materials provided is open for discussion). Also see "Auktuma's crafting services" at services section here on PCF.

I never stopped surprising how community resources are wasted - people tend to be independent (what really means to wish to stay lonely), low care about cooperation, communication. I have invested much to offer services (using skills, blueprints) and I had many offers to community here on PCF as well as through PMs in game. It seems that speed of real life, abundance of trash information, wish of exploiting, to be smarter lowers our investments into trust, care, cooperation - we hardly find time for to look around. (I'm not saint as well, victim of same speeds - do not spank me too hard for words I emitted above. Objective reality. No emotions).

I research thermodynamics and stuck to same question as many: what is the role of living organisms regarding entropy. Could we, organisms with brains, oppose to growing entropy, to win from that and how. And some "ground level" of these come to why I'm skilled, why I have wide collection of blueprints, why I offer services... I wish you to think a few seconds a day also on why you need rare. Just to rise entropy or to offer order (=structured service) to lower entropy. :D

Think also on why this media got Entropia Universe name :) You will have answer to question on this thread.

Last edited:
Wise words as always Auktuma. Keep fighting the good fight. :)

(I'm not saint as well, victim of same speeds - do not spank me too hard for words I emitted above. Objective reality. No emotions).

Difficult to spank anyone when someone out there keeps hoarding the Unlimited blueprints for the Dominax line of weapons. ;)

I believe the ul welding wire BP falls in this category as well. Only a handful in game yet it's another BP in the book that prevents completion.

I would venture to guess that they intended for those textures as a gem sink, but realized that adding more gems to meet the demand would give crafting far less Metal residue as a result.

I also think they added the tier upgrade formulas after those BP's were conceived, which also would have left little room for even more demand on gems.

I could see though that as the demand for gems drops (more UL get tiered to 10), that it could trigger those bps to drop in the future, by reducing demand enough to warrant a new supply drain.

I tend to think everything drops based on formula, it could be that the formula just doesn't have the right parameters yet, and when it gets to a certain point in the formula, it triggers the possibility of particular drops.

The metallic BP even I think could drop again as well, provided we get enough people playing, and enough demand for body work in-game. It is just highly unlikely this game base, or body sculpting would ever garner enough attention or demand to trigger another.

My thoughts anyhow.

Or maybe its just that noone crafts the textures, that have the missing BPs in the loottable.

Anybody crafting Ruga Texture in high amounts ?

Or maybe its just that noone crafts the textures, that have the missing BPs in the loottable.

Anybody crafting Ruga Texture in high amounts ?

Crafting them is 1 thing, applying is another thing, no need to craft them if nobody can apply them.
TT and MU will be way to high to sell them also.
Crafting and TT them will be a huge loss like EP's
I mostly only craft what I can apply or what people ask me to craft

They stay in storage or what ever until more want them and price goes up. Some even call this economics, availability/demand, but that's how it works in the long run.
BTW those are L'BP's

Lots of BP's aren't available anymore since people stopped playing and still have them, so less in game.

Last edited:

Fully agree ^^

Back