Society
Freelancer
Nighty Skorp Shadow
{DELETED - Rule 2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation}

Last edited by a moderator:
~reserved~ just in case its needed

GL mate. Sad to see u go ...

Good luck with the sale,

I wonder how long till MA lets us auction entire avatars :)

Good luck with the sale,

I wonder how long till MA lets us auction entire avatars :)

They do allow it, they just won't support any issues that arise.

They do allow it, they just won't support any issues that arise.
I don't think it's really that they allow it... more that they can't stop it so they let some get by with it while harassing others that try it with bans, etc. There are reasons there's markup on esi.

Hi, No, you are not allowed to have more than one active avatar/account.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

and support kinda has no clue sometimes if you ask em about it it seems...

Hi,We are sorry if our previous reply sounded like we didn't know what to do with multiple accounts, because that is not the case, we do have strict policies for this kind if issues and it is clearly stated on the EULA that you are only allowed to own one active avatar/account.

Last edited:
I don't think it's really that they allow it... more that they can't stop it so they let some get by with it while harassing others that try it with bans, etc. There are reasons there's markup on esi.

Just temporarily mark the old account inactive while getting the items off the first = allowed.

Purchase the account under the name of a spouse/friend = allowed.

Well if it wouldn´t be allowed, there would be something about it in the EULA.
And if someone from MA read this, I offer 10% of the selling price to you if you could be involved in the selling process. (transfer PEDs from one avatar to another + change the account name) :rolleyes:

Well they do have a clue. For me it just seems they (MA) don´t care about their rules, if I see all the alts arround (trade, fap bots). MA has no disadvantage from alts, they even benefit as they can say they have X active Accounts. ^^

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back