Young
OLA 29 have new landlord.
Till i manage to obtain some interesting DNA's,
this area flooded with...
Yes!
Exosausrus ! :)))
Tax set to 1%
Welcome all!

P.S. If anyone know the owner of the shed, pm me in game.
Thank you.

P.P.S. Не знаю фуцкции селективного налогообложения,
а не то поставил бы его для наших на ноль.
Приходите охотиться и копать ресурсы!

Hello ...

i had some talks also with the more previous owners ( that la did change onwership quite often in last months)

The shed deed was in beginning of this owner wheel in the hands of the la owner too...so bes tto ask the previous owner about it and work backwards then...

GL,
Eddie

Shed:

"...i had some talks also with the more previous owners ( that la did change onwership quite often in last months)
The shed deed was in beginning of this owner wheel in the hands of the la owner too...so bes tto ask the previous owner about it and work backwards then..."

I contact the one of the previous owner, he say that the shed was sold on auction few times and he does not know the current owner.
Current owner did not respond to PM's :(
Must be inactive.

ah ok..sry to hear that then....

if you need some low mob dna i also have some....but sadly not really many diff ones avail atm...

GL,
Eddie

Hello.

"...if you need some low mob dna i also have some....but sadly not really many diff ones avail atm..."

What DNA's do you have?
Thank's.

gimme a message ingame and i show you ..

P.P.S. Не знаю фуцкции селективного налогообложения,
а не то поставил бы его для наших на ноль.

There's no selective tax function, true that, but there's nothing to keep you from running selective transport services or invite-only events.

Speaking of exarosaur... do you know blazar fragment only drops from young-mature? blazar is now 15+ ped/k, and there's only one decent spawn of youngs ingame, so there might be a niche for you.

There's no selective tax function, true that, but there's nothing to keep you from running selective transport services or invite-only events.

Speaking of exarosaur... do you know blazar fragment only drops from young-mature? blazar is now 15+ ped/k, and there's only one decent spawn of youngs ingame, so there might be a niche for you.

Hehe :)
Just trying to get a little benefit to the motherland.

Regarding blazar: I did not know. Thank you for this info.
Fert. station was empty (indeed, i do not understand, why need to delete existing DNA's?), so i plant all 6 Exa's
there and set all to max/max (same charges anyway).
So, now this land OVERFLOODED with Exa's stalkers, alpha's and old alpha's.
Like a farm on steroids :)
In few weeks it should drop to the reasonable population and drop maturity as well.
I will keep it unchanged, so i hope all people who need blazaar will come to this land :)

This was a nice mining LA, but now it is impossible to drop a probe and don't have about 10 exos at you. Noone will mine there. Also hunters will avoid a such large spawn of stubide mobs. Bring back the mining there! Thanks.

Last edited:
"...now it is impossible to drop a probe and don't have about 10 exos at you..."
They are qute little animals, just want to play with you :)

Overpop it's a temporary. In couple weeks it will drop to low qty and maturity.

And i will probably change them to something a bit more attractive.
(When/if i am able to get DNA)

"...now it is impossible to drop a probe and don't have about 10 exos at you..."
They are qute little animals, just want to play with you :)

Overpop it's a temporary. In couple weeks it will drop to low qty and maturity.

And i will probably change them to something a bit more attractive.
(When/if i am able to get DNA)

Good idea to change the DNA. Maybe a good idea for miners, to be able to mine there, would be a no agro creature. Atrox would be a bad choise, or similar agro mobs. But at least, it is your LA, i just can give you tips as miner :)

Good idea to change the DNA. Maybe a good idea for miners, to be able to mine there, would be a no agro creature. Atrox would be a bad choise, or similar agro mobs. But at least, it is your LA, i just can give you tips as miner :)

I understand the miner's point.
I am a miner (partly), and i know that a bit annoying to do mining with the fleet of atraxes chasing you :)
Plus they are virtually everyway. I do not think to put them on this land.
I do want some uncommon animals there, but seems there is not much options.
So, i just wait for now.
After couple weeks, will see and may be i remove 1 or 2 DNA's to keep population reasonable.

Back