Anyone getting a Bonus mission on the dailies

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Its been a while for me over a month. I usually get around one a week or so. But its been a while. Hope MA has not cut that off.

Bonus missions still there on dailies, I had one last week and a couple of friends had them in last few days.
What will happen after tomorrow's VU is anyone's guess. But hope they stay :)

Its been a while for me over a month. I usually get around one a week or so. But its been a while. Hope MA has not cut that off.

Had 3 bonus missions this week, so I guess I must be getting yours :wtg:

I am glad to hear they are still here. Usually get 3 to 5 a month but is has been longer than that since my last one.

Thanks all for the replies.

I had a month or two where I got none; now, I've gotten three in the past week. They're weird like that.

They still out there but far less frequent than they used to be :(

2% chance to get a bonus daily each time you pick up a mission. With 5 different dailies that's around 10% to get one or more per day.

i get them all the time 1-3 times a week usually. i pick up all 3 hunting and the crafting and mining almost every day. its not often that i dont get them for more than a week.

i get them all the time 1-3 times a week usually. i pick up all 3 hunting and the crafting and mining almost every day. its not often that i dont get them for more than a week.

You are saying you get the bonus mission for 20 mission tokens 3 or more times a week ???

You are saying you get the bonus mission for 20 mission tokens 3 or more times a week ???

Had 3 bonus missions this week, so I guess I must be getting yours :wtg:

I had a month or two where I got none; now, I've gotten three in the past week. They're weird like that.

well, not "usually" as for sidxx, but apparently it's not that unusual

well, not "usually" as for sidxx, but apparently it's not that unusual

I call BS on sidxx. I would want SS showing the bonus daily and a date time stamp I too have a catch time when they have been short but never like that and I kept score for over 2 years.

I call BS on sidxx. I would want SS showing the bonus daily and a date time stamp I too have a catch time when they have been short but never like that and I kept score for over 2 years.

didnt mean exclusively the hunting bonus missions i meant overall with all 5. i get them quite often but i dont check them every singe day, also im not going to screen cap and time stamp them for you cuz i dont really care if you believe me or not. im not racing anybody to the crap coats. i use the tokens exclusively for the cdf guns more specifically the marine stalker that of which ive burned dozens of them and continue to burn more. sometimes i burn thru a singe cdf gun in a week some times in a month. i have no shortage of tokens :)

you asked a question, i answered. dont throw a shit fit if you dont like the answer

didnt mean exclusively the hunting bonus missions i meant overall with all 5. i get them quite often but i dont check them every singe day, also im not going to screen cap and time stamp them for you cuz i dont really care if you believe me or not. im not racing anybody to the crap coats. i use the tokens exclusively for the cdf guns more specifically the marine stalker that of which ive burned dozens of them and continue to burn more. sometimes i burn thru a singe cdf gun in a week some times in a month. i have no shortage of tokens :)

you asked a question, i answered. dont throw a shit fit if you dont like the answer

Obviously you can not understand the question, maybe a reading disability. I said "BONUS" the others are available every 16 hours (10 times a week or 50 missions) why would I care about them ?

Obviously you can not understand the question, maybe a reading disability. I said "BONUS" the others are available every 16 hours (10 times a week or 50 missions) why would I care about them ?

prehaps you are the one with the disability, i am speaking about the BONUS missions. i dont do the mission unless they give 5 or more tokens, if not i just abandon it. maybe thats the trigger?

prehaps you are the one with the disability, i am speaking about the BONUS missions. i dont do the mission unless they give 5 or more tokens, if not i just abandon it. maybe thats the trigger?

What does "pick up" mean and where does it say I abandon them in first message ???????

You can have the last comment I am done. No one can argue with with you.

Back