Waypoint or Not ?

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
The automated waypoint can be annoying when you don't need it, cause you have to manually remove it each time.

So why not add a second button on the revive window that pop-up when dying ?

So, 1 button "Revive now".
And 1 button "Add a waypoint and revive".

Please MA consider this.. :)

PS: Easier and better idea from Atrax:
I think that if they simply automatically create a waypoint link for you in your system chat it would be fine.

Add the waypoint only in chat, then we can choose to click it or not. :)

Last edited:
Oh sweethearh i feel your pain.
But... but.... new CEO loged in for couple times to see potentinal of game (product) about what he is in charge,got killed on punnys more then he would like to admit,and we got this feature.
New feature,because he dint know about feature what exist in game from begining of times. Hit "P " when dead.

It's also a gamble whether it works or not.

It's best if you die on a hill or something if you want the waypoint so you don't delete it by "reaching" it before your revive timer.

Also several places now including this feature are putting the waypoint text in the chat instead of the link so if you delete your own death waypoint you can't click on the chat message about the waypoint to restore it.

What this has meant for me so far is that this thing works obnoxiously well cluttering up my map and radar with waypoints when I don't want it, and most of the time it's useless when I need it.

I think that if they simply automatically create a waypoint link for you in your system chat it would be fine. It would be right there when you need it, and it wouldn't screw with your map or HUD when you didn't.

(hint hint) Also SUPER Easier than sorting the timing of the placement of the waypoint, the "Arrival" at the waypoint, and the revive timer probably.

In any case I'm looking forward to some adjustment of this feature.

I totally agree. :wise:

This would be easier and better. :yup:

You can actually set the entropia tracker to automatically do that for you.

Just another useless feature in my opinion.

Haven't died lately but can you not just walk over the WP and it will be reached and the erase ? Just wondering.

Haven't died lately but can you not just walk over the WP and it will be reached and the erase ? Just wondering.

Yes these show differently on the map but otherwise act just like normal waypoints. You can delete them directly off the map, if you get one.

It's broken though, you have to keep doing whatever you were doing before and just get a bunch of irritating chat messages about how the system made you a waypoint and then deleted it when you hit revive. The only time this feature works for me is if I die on a hill.

Back