You ever feel like this game hates you?

I don't know what all of you guys are doing but I can definitely say you are doing it wrong.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

If something isn't working for you try something different, maybe try a different weapon & mob combination.

Second point is only deposit what you can afford to lose, this is just a game after all.

I'm only level 28 laser (hit) and 22 laser (dmg) 100 health and 46 agility. I hunt mobs with no armor and a gun that cost under 50 ped, since loot 2.0 I'm very happy with my returns averaging about 110% with markup 8 out of 10 runs.

I started playing back in 2006 ish and went on a very long break because I thought the game was against me, I used to count every ped and try to profit, I came back last year and started playing for fun rather than profit and guess what, it's a lot more fun.

Thank you. I think you are the first person that has the same philosophy as I do. When I started(2007) my goal was to hunt eomons without a healer. I got there (just young) I spent a bunch to get there but got there and it did nothing for me. At one time I was in the top 100 all-time, got nothing for that either :). Now I hunt small mobs and have not had to depo for a while and I have more fun than ever.

This can be a fun game or a game to try make money, I prefer the former and it is the fun that I enjoyed when I first started.

I've almost always played for the fun, not to get any profit or so.
My rule for depos is that I depo in average 2/3 of what I had spent on the pub same month.
I gave up hope for loot (5-digit and up) many many years ago, so skills and things related
to skills have been my thing. No chipping ever but ofc taken rewards from missions.
One thing I've noticed when plowing through good and bad sections in my progress, for
many years and no matter how loot is, is that skills and professions do have some purposes.

I'm an HSP, and the RL observation ability I and many HSP have, is realy useful in EU.
I'm not suprised that a noob can hit a good loot, actually it's quite logic once you noticed
how skills and professions work.

Imo EU is basicly just a value matching system. You create a value and the target "want"
a value. If these match perfectly, you will be quite efficient, for real. Not like a number on
an item.

In 2017 I got realy bored of EU, and reduced my amount of depos a lot.
What I started to do was to see if I could figure out how to become efficient with my
average loot and didn't care about getting larger loots. I looked for what info MA provide
and tried different ways to get better loot. Sure, I've done this a couple of times through
the years, but not as thoroughly as this time.
When I used one of all stats they show us as a starting point I reduced my amount of
MISS/Evade/Dodge on the target to a minimum.
Still have these "annoying" occasions where I get several of these in a row, but at the
same time, if you are observant what happens before and after these occasions, they
are not so annoying anymore, but instead useful.

Funny thing is that with almost no depos from late 2017 up until the announcement of
changes with missionsystem, I've had several 4-digit loots, a ton of realy good minis
and decent amount of globals, stuff in loot with MU have also increased.
If I go back to set ups I've used for many many years and mobs I've been grinding for
a long time, I'm back to old loot, loot that have been same before and after loot 2.0.
(I wonder if the system missed me with loot 2.0, or is it so that the system haven't
changed that much with loot 2.0 as some might think? ;) )
There are a lot more things I've noticed, but I already know what some will say, anything
from I'm wrong to this is just a theory. Yes this is a theory, and it's mine, please stay
at your own one and don't care about this one since my "luck" might change if you do... :D ;)
To be a bit more serious: collect every stat you can find, elaborate a formula to find
right tool for the target, and it will be better.

Total liquidity (how much cash they have): 13.6mil
Total player holdings (how much they owe us if we all cash out): 112.1mil

Ever wonder why it takes 60 days to withdraw?

I fear new mission system will wipe the skill extraction .MA wants to get rid of this hunch

I fear new mission system will wipe the skill extraction .MA wants to get rid of this hunch

Short burst of deposits from ppl desperate to complete leftover missions. MA can't think for long term. Either they can't or they don't want to

I have not done a mission for a long time so not too sure what you mean. Is MA giving more skills now ?

Back