Ebn: Rx unit omega and the egg located - final showdown this sunday

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermain Johansson: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.
Today’s top story:
Spatial units collected from the destroyed RX units of type “Alpha” have lead the CDF to the whereabouts of the RX unit known as “Omega”. The Egg is believed to be with the Omega.
CDF Ground Forces Commander Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza released the following statement:”

Voice of Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza: “It’s time to end this. This Sunday, between 18:00-19:00 UTC, the final RX on Calypso will be destroyed, and the Egg will be recovered.
Whoever lands the killing blow on an RX unit will be rewarded with the following:
RX Unit Bounty Rewards
RX Unit Omega - RX OpTac x1 Harness (M) or (F) + Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition
RX Unit Alpha - Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
RX Unit Beta 242 Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition (L) + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
RX Unit Beta - CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
RX slayers will have their rewards placed in their inventories after the fight is over.
Stay tuned for more details.
End transmission.”!

Originally Posted Here

At what location? :girl:

Its about to start but no location.. so where is it going to be??

Sofar all events have started 1 - 2 hours late...

So, I would expect more of the same

DS

CDF PRIORITY ALERT: RX SIGHTED IN EUDORIA CONTAMINATED ZONE - RX HEADED TO FORT AT COORDINATES 79645, 93768 - ETA 60 MINUTES - CHECK LATEST EBN RELEASE FOR BOUNTY REWARDS

message in game

Cdf priority alert: Rx sighted in eudoria contaminated zone - rx headed to fort at coordinates 79645, 93768 - eta 60 minutes - check latest ebn release for bounty rewards

awesome, contaminated again :(

Event is once again in the contaminated area and bets are that MA have not corrected the radar exploit.

I bet once again the same top players will be exploiting the radar exploit so that they can see the radar...

So, to repeat (as previously posted) to be able to we the full radar when in PVP you need to:
Enter PVP
Log out
Login
Enter aviator creation mode
Exit the mode

Have funhope MA fix this soon.

Event is once again in the contaminated area and bets are that MA have not corrected the radar exploit.

The posted/given coordinates are NOT for a lootable/contaminated zone. The PvP zone between Argus and honuri is non-lootable. The lootable/contaminated zone on Eudoria is the zone south of Echidna.

The posted/given coordinates are NOT for a lootable/contaminated zone. The PvP zone between Argus and honuri is non-lootable. The lootable/contaminated zone on Eudoria is the zone south of Echidna.

Cheers for pointing this out. Was reading forum on iPhone.

Though I bet the exploit will still be being use by the same people.

Rx units are spotted :)

rx.jpg

Rx units are spotted :)

rx.jpg

To win against that kind of healing power you would have to wait for the RX to get a FAILED message a few times in a row. Shouldn't take too long then.:cool:

ah ok i didn't look at the coords i just read the contaminated part xD

Thx!

<edited> killed <edited> using a Teleportation Chip VI.

Names edited out but how is that done? people also killing using mod faps :scratch2:

Names edited out but how is that done? people also killing using mod faps :scratch2:

When you are killed by a "Damage Over Time" or DOT weapon the game system looks at what the damage giver is holding at the time the last of the opponents health is taken by the DOT as the weapon that killed them. You can kill with a flower, sweat tool, repair tool or anything you can hold in your hands.:D

(I once took a scan of someone with a TP chip equipped and it showed the chip in the persons hand)

When you are killed by a "Damage Over Time" or DOT weapon the game system looks at what the damage giver is holding at the time the last of the opponents health is taken by the DOT as the weapon that killed them. You can kill with a flower, sweat tool, repair tool or anything you can hold in your hands.:D

Learnt somethign new, thanks :)

RX now attacking and failing miserably ...colonists ftw :yay:

RX now attacking and failing miserably ...colonists ftw :yay:

Let me know if you need any help..if needed OpaloMan will leave Next Island and save the day!

What a Joke!

I came back recently for the robot event, after taking most of the last couple years off. What a mistake, I was just at the final event for the Egg and it was a joke! All it was, was a bunch of Uber players running around killing each other. I never even saw an RX Unit. I think it's time to see out and quit this deadend game.

I came back recently for the robot event, after taking most of the last couple years off. What a mistake, I was just at the final event for the Egg and it was a joke! All it was, was a bunch of Uber players running around killing each other. I never even saw an RX Unit. I think it's time to see out and quit this deadend game.

Lol no wonders you can't make this work if you didn't manage to find them at all :)

Lol no wonders you can't make this work if you didn't manage to find them at all :)

I was there the entire time and I still didn't see one. Part of that being due to the insistence of MA on making it pvp (I've spent half this last hour dead and the other half teleporting) and partly due to the lovely lag. All in all, this is the worst event I've seen MA put on. And it was an hour late, and we still haven't seen the omega unit yet.

I was there the entire time and I still didn't see one. Part of that being due to the insistence of MA on making it pvp (I've spent half this last hour dead and the other half teleporting) and partly due to the lovely lag. All in all, this is the worst event I've seen MA put on. And it was an hour late, and we still haven't seen the omega unit yet.

You are lost my friend.... They have been here 3 times now....

It sucks that they have to wait so long inbetween the waves of rx-units. I would like it much more if it was shorter and more intense.

And I hate MAs no-radar-fetisch.

You are lost my friend.... They have been here 3 times now....

the RX have been there. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM ONCE DUE TO ****ING PKERS. but the OMEGA unit remains yet to be seen.

Oh, also because it's ****ING PVP WITH NO RADAR, so I have no clue the direction, and I can't tab target between them because it's PVP

It sucks that they have to wait so long inbetween the waves of rx-units. I would like it much more if it was shorter and more intense.

And I hate MAs no-radar-fetisch.

Agreed entirely

the RX have been there. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM ONCE DUE TO ****ING PKERS. but the OMEGA unit remains yet to be seen.

Oh, also because it's ****ING PVP WITH NO RADAR, so I have no clue the direction, and I can't tab target between them because it's PVP

Seriously.. what are you doing at a PK event if you are not a PKer yourself? Gear up and join or stay out if you don't like it. I can't see that this is anything to whine about.

Seriously.. what are you doing at a PK event if you are not a PKer yourself? Gear up and join or stay out if you don't like it. I can't see that this is anything to whine about.

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A PK EVENT. And oh, I can't gear up, because I've lost like 45k in this ****ing game this year.

Back