Selling: Sell Vibrant sweat

dobrinocb

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
love you too
DobrinOCB
Hi everyone i have 10 k now / 2.5peds per k . I am in Planet Calypso and i cant travel . CYA AND BIG HOF :D;) in game acc: dobrin dobrinocb

8 k for sale UP :):laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sweat sell sell sell

Up ~~~ 5 k for sale - 12 peds

swunt

15 k for sale - 2.50 per k . pm me here or wisp me in game :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::girl::girl:

I am really not interest in your offer ! Still in game have nice guys who pays 2.50-3 peds for 1 k sweat . Sometime my friend's need more than i have gather and i buy from other players in 2 peds . So my bouth variant's are better than your "unprofit shop" . Gl and ty for offer ;);)

I am really not interest in your offer ! Still in game have nice guys who pays 2.50-3 peds for 1 k sweat . Sometime my friend's need more than i have gather and i buy from other players in 2 peds . So my bouth variant's are better than your "unprofit shop" . Gl and ty for offer ;);)

My Shop is a profit organization, however my sweat trade is not. I sell it in the shop for 2p/k. Which after shop fees = no profit. Hence my fair sweat trade is indeed a non-profit.

This does not yield me a profit, but it moves fast quickly between sellers and buyers. This allows the sweater to get fast cash for their sweat at current market price.

The price of Mind Essence is what drives the price of sweat, and if ME goes up, of course I will offer the current market value and increase my offer for the sweat.

Mind Essence Price can be calculated like this:

AxB=C

C-F-G-(DxE)=Value of Sweat

A= TT of Mind Esssence
B= Market Value of Mind Essence
C= Price of Mind Essence with markup
D= TT of Force Nexus
E= Market Value of Force Nexus
F= Auction house Fees
G= Refiner Decay

So your Force nexus price - the price of Mind essence price = the raw value of sweat. Then you need to subtract the auction house cut and the cost to refine. My values are with a t-104 Refiner.

I made a good calculator that will figure this out. The calculator can be seen HERE

Of course there are others who will pay more as to help newcommers, and there is nothing wrong with that. I am also trying to help newcommers by giving them a fast way to sell sweat at market price. I hope you sell your sweat at the price you desire, but wanted to elaborate on your comment as this looks poorly on my organization. I was just offering you a fair option, and meant no Ill will.

Regards,

Sam

sweat and heal

Sweat -10 k / 24 peds for all .

If someone need heal for decay i am your man . I have atm 2 herb boxes and one si.heart .. just add me . You can find me whit this name dobrin dobrinocb kushkiev or just dobrin dobrinocb . HOF BIG TO ALL and clean pls :silly2::silly2::silly2:

Sweat -10 k / 24 peds for all .

If someone need heal for decay i am your man . I have atm 2 herb boxes and one si.heart .. just add me . You can find me whit this name dobrin dobrinocb kushkiev or just dobrin dobrinocb . HOF BIG TO ALL and clean pls :silly2::silly2::silly2:

bumpers for my former disiciple and still a good friend:yay::yay:

PS: will drop you a pm when i get back home and want to go hunting :)

kind regards,

PW

Ty buddy :eek::eek::yay::yay:

up % clean pls

Still 10 k for sell :yay::yay:

Back