Back On The ATH List

Windswept

Guardian
Society
SoF Soldiers Of Fortune
Windswept Winds Tundra
Just wanted to pop it into the mix. It was totally a surprise.. Logged in first bomb was an ample second bomb...... the second largest Belk deposit ever found.

Thanks for all the well wishes and Grats...

Oh yeah and ill be starting up Mining classes again soon. .Hope to see some fresh faces. Im thinking a more advanced class is prudent.

That is a very nice claim you have there :)

Gratz on the ath!

Oh and add me to that advanced mining list now please.. I was unable to catch the first classes you gave.

Just wanted to pop it into the mix. It was totally a surprise.. Logged in first bomb was an ample second bomb...... the second largest Belk deposit ever found.

Thanks for all the well wishes and Grats...

Oh yeah and ill be starting up Mining classes again soon. .Hope to see some fresh faces. Im thinking a more advanced class is prudent.

Not even a little shame it seems ;)
Gratz for u and for me ;)

Gratz with the ATH Winds :wtg:

WTG mate. :eyecrazy::yay::eyecrazy:

May the Hof's continue to rain down on you like a monsoon in a rainforest :D :p

Rip

:wtg: Uber Gratz for ATH tower!

You deserved all the gz from us, bro :yup:

G R A T Z M8 !!!

:yay:

Nice belk! Gz!

WOWwwww m8

nice :tower: and ATH gratz :wtg:

ubergratz mate! I expected this tower 1 month ago. But better later than never :) May I ask what equipent you had? especially the amp?

For all that r asking,this is dome 15 and my favorite spot in it also if i might add....:(
Anyway, biggratz to the master!!!

Gz on the ATH, as for the amp first bomb he dropped was a IX, 2nd bomb got him a 70k+, not that hard to figure out which amp was used.

105 finder 103 amp...

Gratz bro, way deserved one.
Good gift before XMas

gift for all entropians ? :laugh:

gratz for this nice tower:girl:

hope you ll sell some in auction :wtg:

Figured it was either a 103 or 104, well done. :)

Gratz on the ath :yay:

Big Gratz from the force,

Back