Medicine Finally & skill

Thug Life

Stalker
Society
Back on this bitch !
wow, i've finally unlocked medicine, Hard skilling time (yeah it was me runing in twin peaks looking for someone that was needed health :laugh: )

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:naughty: So good, even if i won't earn anything with this !!!

GRATS!

BUt wouldn't be better go out and find some mobs to skill your Evade,allertnes,athletics and other skills too ? ;)

levithanikos said:
GRATS!

BUt wouldn't be better go out and find some mobs to skill your Evade,allertnes,athletics and other skills too ? ;)

Also did it many time with argo, like 50 behind me running around *shit they are killing hunter, rahhh lost 5 argo's, going to take them back* :naughty:

ahh good work, so you wasnt so far behind then :)

Swede said:
ahh good work, so you wasnt so far behind then :)

yeah :laugh: but i got it at 3050 and you at 2950, sometimes this game is strange :D

Perhaps the amount of anatomy is very important for the calculation.

i don't think, medicine is unlocked by FA and treatment by diag as i've heard :D

I've been completely surprised by the amoutn Anatomy affects soo many other skills, it wouldn't surprise me if it affected this too, seeing as you gain Anatomy from fapping :)

grats my friend, you worked hard for that one :)

Baldurn said:
grats my friend, you worked hard for that one :)

Yes i did, i'm very fierce about my medical skill :D

I've been completely surprised by the amoutn Anatomy affects soo many other skills, it wouldn't surprise me if it affected this too, seeing as you gain Anatomy from fapping :)

You're right, i'd have though that anatomy was so important, with the proffesion showing thing you can see how important anatomy is.

Specially for medical skills and heals intervals !

You're right, i'd have though that anatomy was so important, with the proffesion showing thing you can see how important anatomy is.

Specially for medical skills and heals intervals !

w00t... Necro of the week award goes to......

Thug Life :revive:

:laugh:

w00t... Necro of the week award goes to......

Thug Life :revive:

:laugh:

ROFL, you could have at least said "welcome back bud", was replying to my old thread and spreading rep around to my friends :laugh:

Back